Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 29 Guests

Brexit

This thread currently has 77,440 views. Print
92 Pages Prev ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Roast Em Bobby
June 13, 2019, 8:06pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,721
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from Grim74
These self righteous fornicators have no respect for alternative opinions or even democracy, when it doesn’t go there way all the do is criticise and cry like little flipping babies 😢 This country is not divided by politics it’s divided by these twits who mainly left wing just cannot accept a democratic decision. Trump wins they 😢 and protest, Conservatives win they 😢and protest, Brexit wins they 😢 and protest!

What’s wrong with them it wasn’t like this 20 years ago.
I wasn’t happy whilst over in Florida at the time Obama came into power and I didnt see republicans protesting and rioting, When the war criminal Blair held onto power for the 3rd time I remember being drunk off but I certainly accepted democracy, I don’t recall the right taking the kids to the streets holding placards saying intercourse off Blair and defacing statues. If the EU referendum vote had gone the other way there wouldn’t of been mass protests of any kind it would of just been accepted.

I’ve now reached the point where instead of getting wound up with these lefty mongs  especially the Europhile lickspittle’s I just laugh at them, especially now there is a conservative leader election and there is intercourse all they can do about it except 😢 like a female dog. Little bobby you asked me who I would like to win and I’m happy to tell you it’s Boris and that’s not because I think he’s this great leader truth be known I don’t trust the girl private, but I want him to win so I can sit back on my sun lounger in Corfu and think of all the Corbyrnista’s, Guardianista’s, channel 4 news, the BBC and all the rest of the smelly,swampy,left wing girls privates crying and crying and arranging their sad little protests 😂😂😂

Very good Mr Union Jack pants - made me laugh You're only problem here is that everything you think you are going to get from Brexit is going to be exposed as a lie.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 490 - 918
Grim74
June 13, 2019, 9:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

Very good Mr Union Jack pants - made me laugh You're only problem here is that everything you think you are going to get from Brexit is going to be exposed as a lie.  

What like the 1975 common market referendum? the biggest lie since Mary of Nazereth fell pregnant.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 491 - 918
Roast Em Bobby
June 13, 2019, 10:39pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,721
Gold Stars: 44
We will see won’t we. I’ve got a feeling that this time next year you’ll be like that Iraqi general saying there are no bombs going off as they are landing behind him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 492 - 918
Bawmariner
June 14, 2019, 8:42am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Approval: +331
Quoted from Grim74

What like the 1975 common market referendum? the biggest lie since Mary of Nazereth fell pregnant.

Yet in that referendum we voted to stay in a customs union but now according to the lead brexiters we voted to leave that to.

People spouting off about how remainers are anti democratic need to get a grip. There is a lot hypocrisy on both side of the debate and people who are being anti-democratic on both sides of the debate (Suspending parliment to stop votes is hugely democratic).

I do think remainers have been practically ignored in the whole debate since the referendum. Politicians have a duty to listen to the 17 million that voted leave but also the 16 million that voted remain. They also have a duty to the other 25 million people in this country who didn't or couldn't vote. Most of those who didn't vote probably don't care about brexit as long as it doesn't overly affect their lives. A no deal brexit would affect everbodies lives so I don't see that as being a sensible option.

I'm a pretty staunch remainer and would rather we stayed in the EU. I think freedom of movement is great especially after having to apply for a russian visa the other week. I like how I can now use my phone data across the EU. My girlfriend got appendicitis in Estonia. Thanks to the EHIC the operation and hospital stay cost her 5 euros. I think the EU has done plenty of good things and has the capacity to do more. I'm particularly keen on a europe wide high, medium and low coporation tax of 20%, 25%, 30% so countries stop cutting taxes to attract business and instead compete on things that improve economic performance such as good infrastructure and education systems.

Despite the disappointment of leaving, I would accept it with certain conditions (Compromises which reflect how close the vote was). I'd broadly keep mays deal but with a customs union (like the one we have been in with the EU since the 1970s) and I would also like the ability to pay into the EU budget to keep my european citizenship and freedom of movement. I was born a european citizen and therefore do not believe I should be stripped of this. Additionally environmental and workers protections should legally be made to match or better EU standards.

This deal would likely make both sides mildy unhappy but the alternative is we leave without a deal and urine off half of the population or we remain and urine off half the population. The compromise must happen.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 493 - 918
Ipswin
June 14, 2019, 10:35am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Bawmariner

Yet in that referendum we voted to stay in a customs union but now according to the lead brexiters we voted to leave that to.

People spouting off about how remainers are anti democratic need to get a grip. There is a lot hypocrisy on both side of the debate and people who are being anti-democratic on both sides of the debate (Suspending parliment to stop votes is hugely democratic).

I do think remainers have been practically ignored in the whole debate since the referendum. Politicians have a duty to listen to the 17 million that voted leave but also the 16 million that voted remain. They also have a duty to the other 25 million people in this country who didn't or couldn't vote. Most of those who didn't vote probably don't care about brexit as long as it doesn't overly affect their lives. A no deal brexit would affect everbodies lives so I don't see that as being a sensible option.

I'm a pretty staunch remainer and would rather we stayed in the EU. I think freedom of movement is great especially after having to apply for a russian visa the other week. I like how I can now use my phone data across the EU. My girlfriend got appendicitis in Estonia. Thanks to the EHIC the operation and hospital stay cost her 5 euros. I think the EU has done plenty of good things and has the capacity to do more. I'm particularly keen on a europe wide high, medium and low coporation tax of 20%, 25%, 30% so countries stop cutting taxes to attract business and instead compete on things that improve economic performance such as good infrastructure and education systems.

Despite the disappointment of leaving, I would accept it with certain conditions (Compromises which reflect how close the vote was). I'd broadly keep mays deal but with a customs union (like the one we have been in with the EU since the 1970s) and I would also like the ability to pay into the EU budget to keep my european citizenship and freedom of movement. I was born a european citizen and therefore do not believe I should be stripped of this. Additionally environmental and workers protections should legally be made to match or better EU standards.

This deal would likely make both sides mildy unhappy but the alternative is we leave without a deal and urine off half of the population or we remain and urine off half the population. The compromise must happen.

Great post

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 494 - 918
barralad
June 14, 2019, 11:30am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Bawmariner

Excellent post. There are loads of so-called "remainers" such as myself who are prepared to accept the democratic vote but that doesn't mean hurtling off a cliff. May royally bugg*red up the negotiations with her ridiculous red lines and utterly wasted (with the help of the terminally incompetent Davis) the period from the referendum to March 19. The idea that Farage (rhymes with garage) would have meekly accepted a vote for Remain that had been so close is a giant leap into the land of fairy tales where Leavers are the only good guys. On referendum night before it was clear that Leave could actually win he was hawking himself round t.v. stations claiming it was a fix.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 495 - 918
FishOutOfWater
June 14, 2019, 1:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Grim74

So you mean she wasn't pregnant after all?

Sounds a bit like the speculation I've seen about that Shamima Begum and her pregnancy....
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 496 - 918
Marinerz93
June 14, 2019, 4:56pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from mariner91

Sort of proving my point with the usual bizarrely vitriolic and childish namecalling. I have made no secret of the fact that I think we should remain in the EU. But I generally don't respond to the people who disagree with me in the same sort of way you do. I have never had my mental health checked, perhaps I should, but I also don't post inane "funny" pictures repeatedly and go on rants such as these:

"And whilst your hating democracy, and full of self loathing why don't go go and apologise to the jocks."

"And the clip is your typical left wing social bed wetting cry baby remainer, most likely touched a nerve with you and your tender fweelings have made you so offended, outraged you do your EU war dance whilst 'crying lifes so unfair'

Here have some fake tears to go with your self loathing."

"Of course it upsets you, and your overly sensitive far left fweelings, shocked at the truth and realisation that people are getting fed up with the illiberal ways of you Antifistas, falling over yourselves to say sorry for anything and everything regardless how something happened. It's sad to see so many people with such weak minds willing to sacrifice those brave soldiers and their fight for life against over whelming odds, for bloody Sunday there is a Defence of Rorke's Drift, except those Para's didn't face spears but bricks, bottles and bullets.

Go cry in your Pumkin latte, Unhappy the land that is in need of heroes and it's those hero's who save the likes of you from conscription."

"In a way I'm glad you lot slagging the forces off never served because holy dog excrement we'd all be speaking German and you wouldn't have to come on here whilst sitting in your cum, urine and excrement stained pants boo hooing about how a Nazi salute is done. Oooooh your so outraged I can hear the whining from here, remember to lube that hand, you don't want to get friction burns on that self-righteous beating your going to give that stump you always have in your hand whilst being a social bedwetter on social media. You should bottle your cry baby tears, I bet they taste so sweet."

If I was reading these from the outside, not knowing the context of the argument, as well as seeing the litany of pictures then I would be concerned. You can call it an attack if you like, that certainly isn't the intention, but the bile and absurdity which you post in response to people who disagree with you is extremely worrying.

You are reading the posts from your own point of view, it has sweet FA about if you were a neutral from the outside because you aren't.

Anyone who reads what is on here from outside will have the context and won't necessarily have your biased narrow point of view. If you are going to take snipets of my replies to other posts why don't you put that post in I was replying to, you know for context  .Others looking in may love the animated gifs and pictures and see there is a lighter side to this debate but remoaners are sucking the life out of everything, joyless mood hovers who are crying because they didn't win, boo hoo, it's not fair, boo hoo.

Remoaners have been putting down those who voted to leave since the result was first announced, I don't see you highlighting any of that, but there again why would you.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 497 - 918
mariner91
June 14, 2019, 5:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,646
Gold Stars: 261
Doesn’t need the other posts for context, nobody else posts things that are as weirdly vitriolic and odd. There’s a real difference between putting someone down and saying some of the perverse things you say but if you don’t see that then that’s quite telling.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 498 - 918
Marinerz93
June 14, 2019, 6:57pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from mariner91
Doesn’t need the other posts for context, nobody else posts things that are as weirdly vitriolic and odd. There’s a real difference between putting someone down and saying some of the perverse things you say but if you don’t see that then that’s quite telling.

So you take snipets then say you don't need other posts for context, hmmm ok. Oh and you missed some off some of the animated gifs I posted for hilarity, mood hoover.

Quite telling or more likely you are just an over sensitive remoaning cry baby, sorry I hurt your fweelings.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 499 - 918
92 Pages Prev ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.