Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › To All Who Think Paul Hurst Should Go
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

To All Who Think Paul Hurst Should Go

This thread currently has 26,150 views. Print
32 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
September 19, 2023, 5:13pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from denni266

Thanks . I dont expect many to think outside the box like i do, But one thing i dont do is call others because they dont agree with me

But you do call others if they don’t agree with you.

You repeatedly call Hurst a ‘midget, never has-never-will-never-will-be, with little arms and short pockets, who shops in Poundland’ (or words to that effect).

Just because Hurst doesn’t agree with your view that we should play with 1 defender, 14 forwards and a randy unicorn called Luscious in net.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 312
denni266
September 19, 2023, 5:22pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +697
Gold Stars: 132

But you do call others if they don’t agree with you.

You repeatedly call Hurst a ‘midget, never has-never-will-never-will-be, with little arms and short pockets, who shops in Poundland’ (or words to that effect).

Just because Hurst doesn’t agree with your view that we should play with 1 defender, 14 forwards and a randy unicorn called Luscious in net.

i will if somene calls me first just as anyone will.  Cant remember calling him a midget  the other bit maby , as thats what i think  Nothing wrong with picking up a bargain  but thats what it seems to me .
And playing one up front well So so many have remarked on that subject not just me
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 312
Hagrid
September 19, 2023, 5:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,485
Gold Stars: 536
Quoted from denni266

i will if somene calls me first just as anyone will.  Cant remember calling him a midget  the other bit maby , as thats what i think  Nothing wrong with picking up a bargain  but thats what it seems to me .
And playing one up front well So so many have remarked on that subject not just me

you've called Hurst some abusive pathetic childish names, including a midget, i believe you said you hate him the other day...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 312
friskneymariner
September 19, 2023, 6:19pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,154
Gold Stars: 38
Not saying Hurst has done a bad job but it is quite apparent he has taken us as far as he can.His main failure is he is unable to learn from his mistakes.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 312
denni266
September 19, 2023, 6:38pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +697
Gold Stars: 132
Quoted from Hagrid

you've called Hurst some abusive pathetic childish names, including a midget, i believe you said you hate him the other day...

I think you will find i said i dont like him  Never said i hate him so get your facts right before spouting off
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 312
Azimuth
September 19, 2023, 6:45pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -4
Approval: +709
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from ginnywings

Apart from a promotion, a record breaking F.A. Cup run, and record season ticket sales. I would call that a change, and definitely one for the better.

You have your views and you are entitled to them, but like a lot of posters who have a view that is defiantly in the minority, you bleat about bullying from other posters when the majority disagree with you.

They are your views, so you should own them.

And a relegation.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 312
HerveJosse
September 19, 2023, 7:29pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,204
Gold Stars: 144
Quoted from ginnywings

Apart from a promotion, a record breaking F.A. Cup run, and record season ticket sales. I would call that a change, and definitely one for the better.

You have your views and you are entitled to them, but like a lot of posters who have a view that is defiantly in the minority, you bleat about bullying from other posters when the majority disagree with you.

They are your views, so you should own them.

There are plenty on here who don’t buy the incremental changes mprovement supplenented by football without goal threat approach they are just not as vocal or aggresive in their choice of words as Denni. Most of the dissenters do not resort to personal abuse of the spologists they are happy to express their scepticism and leave it that . The personal vitriol is generally thrown out  by those happy with the stays quo who don’t like imposters intervening in their daily love in (evening Forzano).
Ultimately results will dictate and when the current get out of jail free cards expire we had a really difficult set of opening fixtures, it doesn’t matter that we are out of two cups because no one cares about the cups ( unless it’s our run in last years FA Cup)  new ones will need to be found like we have had really bad injury luck (but so have Bradford and Gillingham conveniently ignored when we did well against them ). That will get steadily harder.
Hursts decision to go 5 at the back and with a line up with little chance of scoring at Wrexham was a suicide mission in my mind . No doubt Rose and Eisa will be magically fit for Saturday and a result is desperately needed or it’s going to be a very long season
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 312
Maringer
September 19, 2023, 7:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,671
Gold Stars: 189
I personally think that denni is nothing more than a troll. I very much doubt he/they are actually a fan of the club. Some people get their jollies from trolling forums of one type or another, and I'm all but certain that this is such a case. Never understood it myself, but there you go. If there is ever a post worth engaging with, let me know.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 312
ginnywings
September 19, 2023, 9:28pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from HerveJosse

There are plenty on here who don’t buy the incremental changes mprovement
supplenented by football without goal threat approach they are just not as vocal or aggresive in their choice of words as Denni. Most of the dissenters do not resort to personal abuse of the spologists they are happy to express their scepticism and leave it that . The personal vitriol is generally thrown out  by those happy with the stays quo who don’t like imposters intervening in their daily love in (evening Forzano).
Ultimately results will dictate and when the current get out of jail free cards expire we had a really difficult set of opening fixtures, it doesn’t matter that we are out of two cups because no one cares about the cups ( unless it’s our run in last years FA Cup)  new ones will need to be found like we have had really bad injury luck (but so have Bradford and Gillingham conveniently ignored when we did well against them ). That will get steadily harder.
Hursts decision to go 5 at the back and with a line up with little chance of scoring at Wrexham was a suicide mission in my mind . No doubt Rose and Eisa will be magically fit for Saturday and a result is desperately needed or it’s going to be a very long season

Well we could go down the Scunny route and spend more than we can afford on players. Much more exciting for a few seasons, before the sh1t hits the fan.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 108 - 312
ginnywings
September 19, 2023, 9:30pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Azimuth

And a relegation.

With mitigating circumstances.

It was Scunny who pipped us by the skin of their teeth to the last safe spot that season. Wonder what they are doing now?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 109 - 312
32 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › To All Who Think Paul Hurst Should Go

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.