Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Ukraine War
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Ukraine War

This thread currently has 21,952 views. Print
46 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
LH
February 22, 2022, 4:45pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,602
Gold Stars: 175
Putin asks for Russian government permission to use force outside of Russia. But yes, this is all the BBC and the West.
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 453
KingstonMariner
February 22, 2022, 6:34pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.05
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Humbercod

The difference between the BBC and RT news is that most  people watching RT know full well that it’s propaganda, so may be cynical and watch with an open mind. Whereas most people still believe and trust the anything but neutral BBC. They are and always have been a propaganda machine with its own agenda but idiots still think it’s giving them a balanced and credible world view, which with a world reach of half a billion people is bloody scary.

Hiya Tony!

Thought you were a Liverpool fan not Town 😆

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 453
KingstonMariner
February 22, 2022, 6:37pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

Great input Kingston!

So RT bad….BBC government propaganda machine a bastion of truth … ok looney tunes!

Nothing wrong with supporting the now liberated people of Donetsk just like my support for the Israelis.
You really need to try and understand the history of our warmongering leaders, do you really think they give a excrement about the people of Ukraine? Still on a positive note US Arms manufacturers are bucking the downward trend on the stock exchange, big Pharma have had such a good run that it’s now time for the Arms Industry to have their fill.

Complete non sequitur.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 453
KingstonMariner
February 22, 2022, 6:59pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

The difference between the BBC and RT news is that most  people watching RT know full well that it’s propaganda, so may be cynical and watch with an open mind.

Funny that. I’ve heard that argument before from an anti-vax, Putinist before. All part of the stick response.

Given that you accept RT is propaganda, care to point out some lies it has told?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 453
Humbercod
February 22, 2022, 7:31pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,502
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Just proves you've lost the debate when you resort to name calling.

do you believe that Nazi Germany perpetrated the Holocaust and that it resulted in the murder of over 6 millions mainly Jewish people?

You did ask me this 🖕🏻Seriously!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 453
Humbercod
February 22, 2022, 7:34pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Hiya Tony!

Thought you were a Liverpool fan not Town 😆

intercourse off Liverpool
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 453
GollyGTFC
February 22, 2022, 7:35pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,056
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from Humbercod

do you believe that Nazi Germany perpetrated the Holocaust and that it resulted in the murder of over 6 millions mainly Jewish people?

You did ask me this 🖕🏻Seriously!

Well, I've seen a BBC documentary about it...
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 56 - 453
Humbercod
February 22, 2022, 7:46pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from LH
Putin asks for Russian government permission to use force outside of Russia. But yes, this is all the BBC and the West.

Brainwashed! don’t you think If this was the other way around the US would be on offensive. Putin has every right to defend his country. If you didn’t know NATO agreed to expand no further than Germany but they have encroached  further east ever since. No wonder he’s drunk off.

End of the day it’s none of our business just like the Israel and the Falklands were none of Russia’s. We should be keeping our noses out, you might be happy with UK troops being deployed in neighbouring countries but I’m certainly not. You keep poking the bear and soon it will attack back and that’s when we start seeing the body bags again. I can’t believe you so called liberals are so blind, once again this is not about saving the people of Ukraine.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 453
GollyGTFC
February 22, 2022, 7:58pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,056
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from Humbercod

Brainwashed! don’t you think If this was the other way around the US would be on offensive. Putin has every right to defend his country. If you didn’t know NATO agreed to expand no further than Germany but they have encroached  further east ever since. No wonder he’s drunk off.

End of the day it’s none of our business just like the Israel and the Falklands were none of Russia’s. We should be keeping our noses out, you might be happy with UK troops being deployed in neighbouring countries but I’m certainly not. You keep poking the bear and soon it will attack back and that’s when we start seeing the body bags again. I can’t believe you so called liberals are so blind, once again this is not about saving the people of Ukraine.

Your little argument falls apart over the simple fact that Putin isn’t bothered by NATO in the slightest and doesn’t feel threatened by them at all.

What he is bothered about is having neighbouring counties (especially Slavic ones) that are democratic and where the citizens have freedoms and wealth that Russian citizens don’t have.

He fears democracy infecting Russia and what that means for him and the wealth he has stolen from the Russian people. Which is wxactlt why Alexei Navalny is in prison. Or do you believe he is legitimately imprisoned?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 58 - 453
Humbercod
February 22, 2022, 8:18pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Your little argument falls apart over the simple fact that Putin isn’t bothered by NATO in the slightest and doesn’t feel threatened by them at all.

What he is bothered about is having neighbouring counties (especially Slavic ones) that are democratic and where the citizens have freedoms and wealth that Russian citizens don’t have.

He fears democracy infecting Russia and what that means for him and the wealth he has stolen from the Russian people. Which is wxactlt why Alexei Navalny is in prison. Or do you believe he is legitimately imprisoned?

Do you still think Russia is a communist country?
Of course he fears NATO one of his core demands is that Ukraine never joins NATO!
As for Russian politics I don’t give a excrement most country’s have corrupt governments some worse than others, again none of our business we should be focused on our own bunch of Charlatans.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 453
46 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Ukraine War

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.