Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Ukraine War
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 22 Guests

Ukraine War

This thread currently has 21,940 views. Print
46 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... Next All Recommend Thread
GollyGTFC
February 25, 2022, 10:27am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,054
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from Humbercod

It’s funny you mention Bannon because I’d nearly forgot about him, I don’t think I’ve heard or seen anything of him since his days in the White House you know when we had a Leader of the free world. I remember when idiots like you were telling me if Trump becomes President get ready for WW3!
I’ve not got much more to say to a sixth former like you who compares the Russia/Ukraine conflict to the Nazi invasion of Poland🤡

Lost the argument so wants to stop talking. Classic.

In 1939 Germany accused Poland of atrocities against German speakers.

The Russian foreign minister is holding a press conference right now where he is repeating the same baseless accusations against Ukraine.

Lavrov has even accused the Ukrainian president (a native Russian speaker) of banning the Russian language in Ukraine. Which is odd because every press conference or statement that the President has made has been done in both Ukrainian and Russian.

You might think you are making various other forum users look stupid with your replies, but honestly everyone is thinking you are making a fool of yourself and are an embarrassment. If you really believe the rubbish you are posting on here you need to seek help. And quickly.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 160 - 453
GollyGTFC
February 25, 2022, 10:28am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,054
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from Humbercod

Save me your fake crocodile tears. Didn’t mummy ever tell you don’t give if you can’t take!

I can take anything you want to say. Doesn’t alter the fact that I actually pity you.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 161 - 453
Humbercod
February 25, 2022, 10:33am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,502
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from jamesgtfc

How many wars have there been in mainland Europe since the countries came together economically and politically?

How could we of ever been together without Russia being in NATO? This has been brewing for years with more encroachment towards Russia, even plans for EU Army etc. Russia are a paranoid nation and the west has been told for years  ‘don’t poke the bear’ but totally ignored. Well we’re listening now!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 162 - 453
Humbercod
February 25, 2022, 10:42am
Cocktail Drinker
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,502
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Lost the argument so wants to stop talking. Classic.

In 1939 Germany accused Poland of atrocities against German speakers.

The Russian foreign minister is holding a press conference right now where he is repeating the same baseless accusations against Ukraine.

Lavrov has even accused the Ukrainian president (a native Russian speaker) of banning the Russian language in Ukraine. Which is odd because every press conference or statement that the President has made has been done in both Ukrainian and Russian.

You might think you are making various other forum users look stupid with your replies, but honestly everyone is thinking you are making a fool of yourself and are an embarrassment. If you really believe the rubbish you are posting on here you need to seek help. And quickly.

2 shots in succession another liberal rattled, I can’t take much more of you my sides are going to split give up with the sixth form Nazi invasion of Poland you utter idiot. Talk to me when he’s throwing Ukrainians into a concentration camp, Hitler wasn’t known to be bad because he invaded Poland! He was bad because he was flipping killing Jews🤬
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 163 - 453
promotion plaice
February 25, 2022, 10:57am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,079
Gold Stars: 200

UEFA confirm Champions League final is being relocated from Russia’s Saint Petersburg to Stade de France in Saint-Denis just north of Paris.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 164 - 453
jamesgtfc
February 25, 2022, 10:59am
Vodka Drinker
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,041
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Humbercod

2 shots in succession another liberal rattled, I can’t take much more of you my sides are going to split give up with the sixth form Nazi invasion of Poland you utter idiot. Talk to me when he’s throwing Ukrainians into a concentration camp, Hitler wasn’t known to be bad because he invaded Poland! He was bad because he was flipping killing Jews🤬

Maybe we should let Putin get on with it and when he's finished, encourage Mongolia to rebuild their empire. Whilst we are at it, lets get to work on rebuilding the British Empire.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 165 - 453
Maringer
February 25, 2022, 11:30am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,671
Gold Stars: 189
Quoted from promotion plaice

UEFA confirm Champions League final is being relocated from Russia’s Saint Petersburg to Stade de France in Saint-Denis just north of Paris.

Anybody got their tickets for the Russian GP yet? If there's one sport which is extremely comfortable cosying up to dictators and tyrants, it's F1, so will they even cancel it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 166 - 453
aldi_01
February 25, 2022, 11:33am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Maringer

Anybody got their tickets for the Russian GP yet? If there's one sport which is extremely comfortable cosying up to dictators and tyrants, it's F1, so will they even cancel it?

I saw something that said they’re looking at the situation closely. I’m not sure they’ll move it though…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 167 - 453
Hagrid
February 25, 2022, 11:36am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,484
Gold Stars: 536
Quoted from Humbercod

i mean Putin is killing innocent Ukrainian citizens and children you flipping idiot
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 168 - 453
aldi_01
February 25, 2022, 12:16pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
So on that logic, blowing up houses and towns is ok Becauee he’s not rounding them up and committing genocide? Weird…

Anyway, Russian GP has been cancelled…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 169 - 453
46 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Ukraine War

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.