Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Ukraine War
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 15 Guests

Ukraine War

This thread currently has 21,685 views. Print
46 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
February 22, 2022, 12:45pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Give an example from the past then of the BBC reporting lies.

Anything that RT says is a lie is a lie for the ‘independent modded’ folk like Humbo.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 453
Humbercod
February 22, 2022, 12:51pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Give an example from the past then of the BBC reporting lies.

FFS where to start I’ve not got the time to be honest but maybe start with Syria and their fake gas reports, remember what you said to me… Google it 😉

I’m absolutely amazed people still trust the BBC 🤪
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 453
GollyGTFC
February 22, 2022, 1:27pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,978
Gold Stars: 356
Quoted from Humbercod

FFS where to start I’ve not got the time to be honest but maybe start with Syria and their fake gas reports, remember what you said to me… Google it 😉

If they’re that bad I would imagine you would have a long list you could rattle off in a few seconds.

I’ve tried googling “what is Humbercod on about?” But it didn’t give me any relevant results.

So again, give me your evidence about the BBC.

On a totally different subject, do you believe that Nazi Germany perpetrated the Holocaust and that it resulted in the murder of over 6 millions mainly Jewish people?
Logged Online
Private Message Skype
Reply: 42 - 453
GollyGTFC
February 22, 2022, 1:30pm

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

And Syria fake gas reports…

That would be the use of chemical weapons by Syria government forces corroborated by national governments, the United Nations (UN), the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) and Human Rights Watch (HRW).

Or are all those lot as dodgy as the BBC?
Logged Online
Private Message Skype
Reply: 43 - 453
Humbercod
February 22, 2022, 1:32pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Anything that RT says is a lie is a lie for the ‘independent modded’ folk like Humbo.

Great input Kingston!

So RT bad….BBC government propaganda machine a bastion of truth … ok looney tunes!

Nothing wrong with supporting the now liberated people of Donetsk just like my support for the Israelis.
You really need to try and understand the history of our warmongering leaders, do you really think they give a excrement about the people of Ukraine? Still on a positive note US Arms manufacturers are bucking the downward trend on the stock exchange, big Pharma have had such a good run that it’s now time for the Arms Industry to have their fill.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 453
Humbercod
February 22, 2022, 1:33pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC

If they’re that bad I would imagine you would have a long list you could rattle off in a few seconds.

I’ve tried googling “what is Humbercod on about?” But it didn’t give me any relevant results.

So again, give me your evidence about the BBC.

On a totally different subject, do you believe that Nazi Germany perpetrated the Holocaust and that it resulted in the murder of over 6 millions mainly Jewish people?

buffoon!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 453
Humbercod
February 22, 2022, 1:39pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC

And Syria fake gas reports…

That would be the use of chemical weapons by Syria government forces corroborated by national governments, the United Nations (UN), the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) and Human Rights Watch (HRW).

Or are all those lot as dodgy as the BBC?

BBC on record apologising for the fake reports of Assad gassing women and children you clown … google it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 453
GollyGTFC
February 22, 2022, 3:58pm

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

BBC on record apologising for the fake reports of Assad gassing women and children you clown … google it

It was a BBC Radio documentary about an incident 3 years earlier & not part of its news output.
Logged Online
Private Message Skype
Reply: 47 - 453
GollyGTFC
February 22, 2022, 4:11pm

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

buffoon!

Just proves you've lost the debate when you resort to name calling.
Logged Online
Private Message Skype
Reply: 48 - 453
Humbercod
February 22, 2022, 4:16pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC

It was a BBC Radio documentary about an incident 3 years earlier & not part of its news output.

The difference between the BBC and RT news is that most  people watching RT know full well that it’s propaganda, so may be cynical and watch with an open mind. Whereas most people still believe and trust the anything but neutral BBC. They are and always have been a propaganda machine with its own agenda but idiots still think it’s giving them a balanced and credible world view, which with a world reach of half a billion people is bloody scary.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 453
46 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Ukraine War

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.