Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Ukraine War
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 15 Guests

Ukraine War

This thread currently has 21,928 views. Print
46 Pages Prev ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Next All Recommend Thread
GollyGTFC
February 25, 2022, 10:05am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,054
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from LH
Somewhere between 350 and 800 Russian troops killed on the first day, Multiple aircraft lost including between 4 and 6 shot down by a single (new) flying ace over Kyiv and a rumours of a transport plane carrying (estimated) 200 paratroopers downed. Fierce defence from the Ukrainians.

It’s sad when anybody dies in a pointless war, but this war has to cost Russia in every way possible: International reputation, financially, economically and in terms of body bags heading back to Russia.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 150 - 453
Humbercod
February 25, 2022, 10:11am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,501
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I’m not going to read all of your balderdash. But I love my country as much as the next man. I don’t give a excrement what uniform you wore. The only one you belong in is black you Nazi apologist. I love critical thinking. Sadly you’re not a critical thinker. You’re just repeating every line in the Putin apologist play book. I’ve heard it all before. You do t realise what a cliche you are.

Your not going to read but you have …. Priceless 😂

I know you don’t give a excrement about the uniform if it was up to soy boys like you Corbyn would be in charge now and we wouldn’t have an armed forces.

The Nazi apologist crap is just desperate which is ironic really coming from an EU fanatic who would hand over our sovereign powers to them in a heartbeat. Not rattled are you😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 151 - 453
GollyGTFC
February 25, 2022, 10:15am

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

I know you don’t give a excrement about the uniform if it was up to you soy boys like you Corbyn would be in charge now and we wouldn’t have an armed forces.

The Nazi apologist crap is just desperate which is ironic really coming from an EU fanatic who would hand over our sovereign powers to them in a heartbeat. Not rattled are you😂

I say this as an act of kindness. You are embarrassing yourself. Have a bit of self respect.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 152 - 453
Humbercod
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC

Humbercod is just parroting the shite that Steve Bannon has been saying in the past 24 hours.

He’s down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories and hate. It’s his poor family I feel sorry for.

It’s funny you mention Bannon because I’d nearly forgot about him, I don’t think I’ve heard or seen anything of him since his days in the White House you know when we had a Leader of the free world. I remember when idiots like you were telling me if Trump becomes President get ready for WW3!
I’ve not got much more to say to a sixth former like you who compares the Russia/Ukraine conflict to the Nazi invasion of Poland🤡
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 153 - 453
LH

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,596
Gold Stars: 175
Quoted from Maringer
I'd take any claims of losses from either side with a massive pinch of salt, truth be told, as there will be a lot of bullshit propaganda on display. No doubt both sides will suffer substantial casualties as they have similar weapons technology, but the weight of numbers will mean that the Russians will most likely be able to roll through a lot of the Ukrainian defences. With the Ukraine air defences destroyed, they are sitting targets if they try to dig in anywhere.

800 reported by Ukraine’s MOD and 350 by Russian media. If the Ukrainians are downing Russia’s Hercules equivalents in the early stages of an invasion they will be losing huge numbers. Ukraine’s declared losses after heavy bombardment were as low as 160odd so as you say not sure everything can be believed.  
Private Message
Reply: 154 - 453
jamesgtfc
February 25, 2022, 10:16am
Vodka Drinker
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,041
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Humbercod

I know you don’t give a excrement about the uniform if it was up to you soy boys like you Corbyn would be in charge now and we wouldn’t have an armed forces.

How many wars have there been in mainland Europe since the countries came together economically and politically?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 155 - 453
Humbercod
February 25, 2022, 10:17am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

He’s giving it all that ‘I was in the British armed forces’ shtick now. Which means he was part of the same organisation that attacked Serbia and Iraq, that friend Putin has been complaining about for years. So if this makes him a better patriot than me, it also makes him a bigger enemy of Holy Russia. Or is he now saying his military service was a mistake?

The guy’s not capable of holding a consistent line. Which is not surprising for your typical fascist.

Same fellah talks about Britain becoming independent. Yet is happy to go along with another country losing its independence. At least the EU isn’t planning to invade us 😆.

Critical thinker eh. 😂😂😂😂😂

Wow  back f  ok r a second pop I have rattled you me old be old Soy boy!
‘Part of the organisation’ is that what you lot  call it down at the local vegan cafe?

Will you be popping down to the Russian Embassy anytime today to show off you’re fake outrage? Taking your little Ukrainian flag to show your fake support for another corrupt country? Or has your Oyster card run out of credit?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 156 - 453
GollyGTFC
February 25, 2022, 10:19am

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from LH

800 reported by Ukraine’s MOD and 350 by Russian media. If the Ukrainians are downing Russia’s Hercules equivalents in the early stages of an invasion they will be losing huge numbers. Ukraine’s declared losses after heavy bombardment were as low as 160odd so as you say not sure everything can be believed.  

Remember, It’s much easier for an advancing army to count their dead than a retreating army.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 157 - 453
Humbercod
February 25, 2022, 10:19am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC

I say this as an act of kindness. You are embarrassing yourself. Have a bit of self respect.

Save me your fake crocodile tears. Didn’t mummy ever tell you don’t give if you can’t take!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 158 - 453
Humbercod
February 25, 2022, 10:23am
Cocktail Drinker
Ukraine President will be doing the deal before long he’s been on national tv criticising the useless NATO. Let the 2 massively corrupt nations just get on with it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 159 - 453
46 Pages Prev ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Ukraine War

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.