Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 20 Guests

Brexit

This thread currently has 77,403 views. Print
92 Pages Prev ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Roast Em Bobby
March 18, 2019, 8:40pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,722
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from Grim74

This just goes to show what a total ignorant fool you are, prove to me I’m not wrong by showing me something ive posted that says I dislike/hate muslims???
Go on have a trawl through any posts try not to get muslims and Islam confused won’t you.... what an absolute helmet.

https://www.google.com/search?.....biw=1536&bih=722

what a lovely chap you are

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 270 - 918
Grim74
March 18, 2019, 9:35pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

Nothing there at all showing that I hate muslims and you know it 😃 you’re still an very ignorant fool!

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 271 - 918
Roast Em Bobby
March 19, 2019, 7:54am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,722
Gold Stars: 44
I'll let others read and judge. I'm pretty sure any sane and fair minded individual would come to the same conclusion as me. Indeed in that list of threads others have also accused you of the same thing.

For the record then, what are your official feelings towards Muslims?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 272 - 918
Biccys
March 19, 2019, 8:16am
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
At least try and keep it civilised on this thread or for the sake of my own sanity I'll lock it. If you can't discuss this albeit emotive subject without insulting one another, go somewhere else

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 273 - 918
Grim74
March 19, 2019, 11:12am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted Text
]I'll let others read and judge. I'm pretty sure any sane and fair minded individual would come to the same conclusion as me. Indeed in that list of threads others have also accused you of the same thing.

God you’re hilarious trying to save face 😂 quote me where I‘m hating or even insinuating hatred for Muslims?? Just apologise and move on...the Topic is about Brexit after all!!

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 274 - 918
FishOutOfWater
March 19, 2019, 1:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Grim74

God you’re hilarious trying to save face 😂 quote me where I‘m hating or even insinuating hatred for Muslims?? Just apologise and move on...the Topic is about Brexit after all!!

10 days and counting until Brexit.... or not as the case may be?

Just checked and it's 999 days since the referendum was held and the majority wanted to leave the EU

Shall we all have a vote as to whether or not it will happen?  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 275 - 918
Grim74
March 19, 2019, 3:41pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

10 days and counting until Brexit.... or not as the case may be?

Just checked and it's 999 days since the referendum was held and the majority wanted to leave the EU

Shall we all have a vote as to whether or not it will happen?  

My heart hopes yes it’s the legal position to leave on the 29th so I’m hoping it’s  going to happen.
But my head says no! the remainers in Parliament and that include May have tried every trick in the book to stop us from leaving and they’re not about to stop now.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 276 - 918
grimsby pete
March 19, 2019, 5:01pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,793
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Grim74

My heart hopes yes it’s the legal position to leave on the 29th so I’m hoping it’s  going to happen.
But my head says no! the remainers in Parliament and that include May have tried every trick in the book to stop us from leaving and they’re not about to stop now.

I think May is playing a very crafty game to make sure an agreement is not reached so we stay in,

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 277 - 918
FishOutOfWater
March 19, 2019, 5:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from grimsby pete

I think May is playing a very crafty game to make sure an agreement is not reached so we stay in,

I think she's been doing that all along Pete... why else would she have cancelled that "meaningful vote" back in December other than to waste time in parliament

It is what it is but it gets my back up... I didn't vote to leave the EU but from day one I fully accepted the result and to me, the whole process since the majority voted out has been a complete shambles
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 278 - 918
jock dock tower
March 19, 2019, 8:10pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
It takes a very special kind of idiot to make the complete and utter balls up of not just trying to govern at Westminster, but to also split your party asunder by your total incompetence. Take a bow Theresa May.

To only be able to govern by giving the biggest bunch of bigots Westminster has ever seen the odd £billion or two, is bad enough, but to then be beholden to them for the whole future of our country really does display a complete and utter fuckwittery hitherto unknown in British politics. Let's not forget the DUP are the party who still say it's not a women's right to choose thereby making abortion illegal in N. Ireland. They believe homosexuality to be a sin, a god number of them are creationists, and they have para military links - and through May's inability to work politically with anybody else bar bigots they are, in effect, the de facto government as nothing gets by without their endorsement.

Through her inability to listen to others she has created a situation where the UK are, quite rightly, the laughing stock of Europe - and speaking to Aussie friends - the world as well. The Houses of Parliament used to be looked on as the mother of democracy, and was what many countries looked to base their own democracies on. Now it's a byword for abject failure and derision. How the f*ck did we ever get to this?

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 279 - 918
92 Pages Prev ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.