Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 24 Guests

Brexit

This thread currently has 77,025 views. Print
92 Pages Prev ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Grim74
March 16, 2019, 10:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted Text
Of course that's terrible too, but it's hardly been reported here has it. Terrorist atrocity in Nigeria is I'm afraid 'Dog bites man' news, terrorist atrocity in NZ is 'Man bites dog'. And that incident in Nigeria was nearly two weeks ago now so its bound to be trumped in the news by Friday's atrocity in Christchurch.

Why hasn’t it been reported? Are Muslims now more newsworthy religious groups?
Dog bites man news!.... what a disgusting thing to say just sums you up really.
The incident I was referring to was Monday morning! You may be referring to the terrorist attacks on March the 4th when radical Muslims murdered 32 Christians and torched their church or was it another attack maybe, I don’t know it’s hard to keep up 120 people killed by the Muslim terrorists since February and 10 more last night but who’s bothered eh.. certainly not you.

Quoted Text
The fact YOU never said anything about the Nigeria incident, despite your inference that you care but us lefties don't, before now either speaks volumes. Did the Alt.Recht propaganda team only just issue it to you? You're even more of a hypocrite than the so-called 'cultural Marxists'.

Hang on a minute I was responding to a disgraceful slur from your Marxist mate, so you’re ok with what he posted? The man is an absolute disgrace for that post and it’s no surprise that he’s now hid away.

Quoted Text
PS it doesn't mention Christians in that story. Not that it matters what faith they were.

The Christians have been getting slaughtered for years now in that region just like the white South African farmers it’s only a matter of time before they are wiped out completely.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cw.....rch-in-brutal-attack

Driving home tonight listening to the news and the New Zealand terror attack is still the only news in town, no mention at all of the the latest slayings in Nigeria last night by the way! Come to think of it there’s been no mention from the MSM that I can recall of any of the 115 Islamic attacks in 20 countries in which 827 people were killed and 818 injured in the last 30 days!!! certainly not on the Christchurch scale.....anyone would think that there was an MSM agenda!

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 260 - 918
Roast Em Bobby
March 17, 2019, 8:46pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,720
Gold Stars: 43
I don't think you can blame what gets covered by our news as a MSM agenda, that would be an ultra paranoid point of view imho. How many times for example has our news been dominated by some shite that Trump has said on Twitter whilst bombs we sold to the Saudis are being used to kill thousands in Yemen and very little gets covered on TV? This is just one of a thousand examples. Our foreign affairs news in general focuses on the UK, US and other english speaking countries, so its no major surprise that Nigeria wasn't given much coverage and New Zealand has been.

Your dislike/hatred of Muslims, assumed following your previous support of Tommy Robinson on here, isn't going to solve a single thing is it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 261 - 918
Grim74
March 17, 2019, 9:58pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted Text
I don't think you can blame what gets covered by our news as a MSM agenda, that would be an ultra paranoid point of view imho. How many times for example has our news been dominated by some shite that Trump has said on Twitter whilst bombs we sold to the Saudis are being used to kill thousands in Yemen and very little gets covered on TV? This is just one of a thousand examples. Our foreign affairs news in general focuses on the UK, US and other english speaking countries, so its no major surprise that Nigeria wasn't given much coverage and New Zealand has been.

Trump calls Apple CEO Tim Cook “Tim Apple” and the likes of Sky and the BBC headline it!
At the same time there is a massive movement of French demonstrators that are attacked and even killed by their so called leader Macron and not a snippet on the fake news channels.
Now we all know it’s indefinite open season to attack Trump as far as the globalist media are concerned because the man rightly rejects globalisation so that’s logical.

So why doesn’t our propaganda news want us to see what’s happening to the poor protesters in Paris?? Because they are protesting against globalisation! and you say the have no agenda .... Fxck off!

Quoted Text
Your dislike/hatred of Muslims, assumed following your previous support of Tommy Robinson on here, isn't going to solve a single thing is it?

This just goes to show what a total ignorant fool you are, prove to me I’m not wrong by showing me something ive posted that says I dislike/hate muslims???
Go on have a trawl through any posts try not to get muslims and Islam confused won’t you.... what an absolute helmet.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 262 - 918
ska face
March 18, 2019, 7:03am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Quoted from Grim74
Hang on a minute I was responding to a disgraceful slur from your Marxist mate, so you’re ok with what he posted? The man is an absolute disgrace for that post and it’s no surprise that he’s now hid away.
!

Marxist? How very dare you. I’m an anarcho-syndicalist.
Private Message
Reply: 263 - 918
grimsby pete
March 18, 2019, 10:23am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,781
Gold Stars: 222
Anyway back to Brexit,

We are not leaving because May says we are,

She always goes back on her word.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 264 - 918
FishOutOfWater
March 18, 2019, 1:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from grimsby pete
Anyway back to Brexit,

We are not leaving because May says we are,

She always goes back on her word.

Do you mean to say then Pete that when she said no deal is better than a bad deal she was misleading us?  Well I never....  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 265 - 918
grimsby pete
March 18, 2019, 3:46pm

Exile
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Do you mean to say then Pete that when she said no deal is better than a bad deal she was misleading us?  Well I never....  

Lets look at what she has gone back on Tim  

No snap election.,

N.Ireland will not be treated any different to the rest of UK ...  DUP  could have something t to say about that ( oh they have )

We are leaving on March 29th ( about 100+ times she has said that.)

We are taking control of our borders and laws  ( oh no we are not )

Plus many other things the only thing she has not gone back on is Grimsby Town will have a new stadium  

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 266 - 918
Maringer
March 18, 2019, 5:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,412
Gold Stars: 184
I'm glad that Bercow has put a stop to this ridiculous situation of delaying and delaying then bunging exactly the same deal forward for a vote. The shameless time wasting by May and Co over the past months has been nothing but an attempt to run down the clock to force the deal through. I'd imagine the flak Bercow will take from the right-wing media will be something to behold.

Of course, it now means that we'll be leaving unless other legislation is put forward and passed (or they close the current session of parliament and start a new one!). I wonder which motions will now be put forward and accepted for a vote in the time remaining?

Ultimately, it's still shambolic, but at least we're moving forward in some regard and not just waiting for May to continue running down the clock.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 267 - 918
grimsby pete
March 18, 2019, 6:25pm

Exile
We started off with leavers and remainers,

Now we have a third number who do not give a fook because they are fed up with the whole thing.

May will go down in History as the PM who tried and tried again and failed.

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 268 - 918
AdamHaddock
March 18, 2019, 6:38pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,803
Gold Stars: 25
So.....next Friday we're due to leave  

No plan. Even if we wanted an extension there is still legislation that needs to be rushed through. Fingers crossed for a referendum, especially now the shysters and fantasists have been found out

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 269 - 918
92 Pages Prev ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.