Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Hurst out
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Hurst out

This thread currently has 25,945 views. Print
30 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
realist
October 14, 2023, 5:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,685
Gold Stars: 41
The problem is the Muppet will win the next game convincingly before another run of defeats. Always pulling off the bare minimum to save his job. He should be sacked for his lack of attacking ambition
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 297
October 14, 2023, 5:59pm
Guest User
Quoted from SouthLakesMariner

I think he was asking you to explain what your alternative opinion was.

It's fairly obvious isn't it?

Reply: 41 - 297
Bigdog
October 14, 2023, 6:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from forza ivano

I have some sympathy with this. I'm in the pro Hurst camp, but it's 3 wins in 17 games. Yes, we've played loads of the top teams, but we've hardly taken any points of them, and even our form against the 'lesser' teams is mediocre. It all points to mid table at best.
And there's the nub, 1878 want continual improvement, and this isn't it. I'm sure they don't want to sack him, but they're not stupid, and they didn't make all that amount of money without being ruthless and clinical. One thing is certain, they will treat Hurst fairly and they won't make a move until they're sure the replacement is likely to change us for the better

When the manager is clearly tanking, I'm sure JS and AP have the nous not to tank their reputations too through blind loyalty. I also think they'll be prepared to invest more into getting a new manager than we've all seen in our lifetimes. They'll understand that's where the greatest return on investment lies..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 297
October 14, 2023, 6:07pm
Guest User
Quoted from denni266

Would not have expected any other reply from you  . Just like Hurst  never changes

I reckon that if I was to go back through all the posts {I'm not), you would be the one with more posts slagging PH off than any other poster here.

Reply: 43 - 297
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
October 14, 2023, 6:08pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,828
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from Simon
Anyone seen the happy clappers  

The players have downed tools and are no longer playing for Hurst, something not right behind the scenes at the club

I’m not sure if I’m a happy clapper, but personally, I’m collecting my thoughts still.

The fact that some of my fellow ‘happy clappers’ are also a bit concerned, and have already commented, probably speaks volumes for the performance and the state of our defending.

It’s not good - I can see that and I understand that.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 297
1mickylyons
October 14, 2023, 6:13pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,385
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from Hagrid

Happy clappers. Grow up

We all support the club, wanting Paul to succeed doesnt make anyone a happy clapper. We all wanted the same thing you idiot

Thanks for the reply 👍

Get poked
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 297
chicaneuk
October 14, 2023, 6:15pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,486
Gold Stars: 5
It pains me to question the man.. as a club and as fans, we owe him so much. But this poor form seems to be really dragging on and I just cannot stomach the possibility of another crash back into the national league and going through all that pain again. Either he needs a rethink on his tactics or maybe it's time for some fresh ideas from another manager.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 297
1mickylyons
October 14, 2023, 6:16pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,385
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from Simon
Anyone seen the happy clappers  

The players have downed tools and are no longer playing for Hurst, something not right behind the scenes at the club

Don't say happy clappers they don't like it . Burying there heads again just like the time before and the time before that
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 297
sonofmadeleymariner
October 14, 2023, 6:17pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +20 / -9
Approval: +1,447
Gold Stars: 37
My position on Hurst is hardly a secret. Today was another example of why I can't stand the mans views and style of football.

What I am most annoyed with this season is we have already wasted the positivity and prestige around the club the FA Cup run and already starting to look like the yoyo club we've become more know for recently.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 297
LocalLadGTFC
October 14, 2023, 6:21pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,211
Gold Stars: 137
A Paul Hurst side is hard to play against, defensively resillient and will die for each other on the pitch. I don't see any of the traits in this team.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 49 - 297
30 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Hurst out

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.