Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jolley has to go, and go now.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 133 Guests

Jolley has to go, and go now.

This thread currently has 21,591 views. Print
16 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Recommend Thread
moosey_club
April 27, 2019, 5:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,144
Gold Stars: 220
Gotta say after watching that 90+ mins i am more frustrated than ever.....for 15 mins we did well...pressed....were first to every second ball....won all individual battles....the only thing missing was some sort of attacking threat....no quality delivery from midfield and Rose looked like a lost kid in reality, he got sucked into to giving fouls away virtually every time we went forward.

Then we just stopped..County grew and bossed the next 70 mins without any problems....we only livened up again in the final few minutes which resulted in a consolation.

We need strikers and quality from midfield....from todays showing we have none in the squad right now at all.......we need someone who can deliver a decent dead ball.....every single time County got a free kick or corner the delivery was excellent and had us flapping. With the exception of a couple today our delivery was fking woeful.

I hope Notts County go down, after their gamesmanship today once they went a goal up i want them gone...ball boys not fetching the ball, players kicking the ball away etc etc.....but even more frustrating for me was the lack of complaints from our players....again the only urgency on this was in the very final few minutes when we started fetching the ball.

Without a big splurge in the summer and some proper quality in the attacking sense then its looking like a long old season.

Only positive for me today was the few glimpses of Max Wright, quick positive and forward looking.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 155
NorthseaMariner
April 27, 2019, 5:44pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,518
Gold Stars: 11
You really want to try another manager, who will have to assemble his squad again, on a poor budget no doubt.
Wise up, this is as good as it’s going to get with town given our club set up and budget. Until the day comes we either have investment and, or a new stadium this is where will stay, or perish the thought, lower.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 155
The Boys Paddock
April 27, 2019, 5:46pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +0 / -5
Approval: -964
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I take it this is clickbait.

Our leading scorer has gone, we've been without a major signing all season, our signed skipper was a waste of space, our best loanee injured and we have more points than we did last year with what appears to be an uncompetitive budget. How much of this is Jolley's fault?

Thomas went because he thought the footabll was crap, Jolley signed Welsh, he brought in one of the best strikers in the division on loan and didnt play him, we have 2 points more than last year with a game to go, and lost more games this year than last....I would say all of it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 155
Grantham_Mariner
April 27, 2019, 5:48pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,152
Gold Stars: 49
He will be with us until Xmas whatever.

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 155
Jarmo.Is.God
April 27, 2019, 5:56pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from The Boys Paddock

Thomas went because he thought the footabll was crap, Jolley signed Welsh, he brought in one of the best strikers in the division on loan and didnt play him, we have 2 points more than last year with a game to go, and lost more games this year than last....I would say all of it

Thomas hasn't gone...
Dennis has played in every game except 1 since signing...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 155
horsforthmariner
April 27, 2019, 5:59pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,575
Gold Stars: 8
This thread is barmy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 155
arryarryarry
April 27, 2019, 6:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

Thomas hasn't gone...

Thomas has been told he won't play again. What part of that don't you understand?
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 155
The Boys Paddock
April 27, 2019, 6:03pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

Thomas hasn't gone...

from the start? Scored 20 plus in a relegated side last year....

apalling man management by Jolley, seen again today by picking Woolford from the start and not Wright....and dont get me started on Cardwell

he's a fraud
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 155
The Boys Paddock
April 27, 2019, 6:03pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from arryarryarry

Thomas has been told he won't play again. What part of that don't you understand?

plenty, what part of appalling man management by Jolley do you not understand?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 155
arryarryarry
April 27, 2019, 6:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from NorthseaMariner
You really want to try another manager, who will have to assemble his squad again, on a poor budget no doubt.
Wise up, this is as good as it’s going to get with town given our club set up and budget. Until the day comes we either have investment and, or a new stadium this is where will stay, or perish the thought, lower.

Erm this squad is very poor we are going to need a shed load of players to stop us getting relegated next season whoever is manager
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 155
16 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jolley has to go, and go now.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.