Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Artell Out  (triple merged)
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Artell Out  (triple merged)

This thread currently has 47,045 views. Print
56 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
January 27, 2024, 7:22pm
Guest User
It’s time to bring in big Shaun and Ben Davies to steady the ship, we don’t have time for this total football experiment with Mr artell

Not a chance.

Reply: 40 - 556
Meza
January 27, 2024, 7:23pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,639
Gold Stars: 50
Quoted from davmariner

Great counter argument from you as usual! Not!

Sorry Dav, i will apologies for my comment.  We just need to give DA atleast the summer to get his players in.  I saw today a team of triers but lacking a bit of technical ability like Greeny.  A frustrating watch so understand emotions are bit down.

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 556
tashee69
January 27, 2024, 7:26pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +955
Gold Stars: 23
I generally get the impression that certain posters on here are happier when we lose than when we win. Gives them something to moan about. There’s a few that sits near me that’s like that. Never as happy when Holohan or Eisa mess something up. Some people love failure.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 556
MuddyWaters
January 27, 2024, 7:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,242
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from tashee69
I generally get the impression that certain posters on here are happier when we lose than when we win. Gives them something to moan about. There’s a few that sits near me that’s like that. Never as happy when Holohan or Eisa mess something up. Some people love failure.

I was very happy with Artell’s appointment up until now but we’re getting worse not better, our best performances are becoming distant memories and our better players are nowhere to be seen.
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 556
ancientmariner54
January 27, 2024, 7:33pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -188
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from 123614

Ridiculous post!

You once posted on here that you didn't need a reason to have an opinion !    Now that really is a RIDICULOUS  POST
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 556
January 27, 2024, 7:34pm
Guest User
What a lot of people are forgetting was that he was honest right at the start of his tenure.  He said it would take many months for him to get the team playing the way he AND the owners what us to play.  Up until this week he was stuck with players that were not his choice, and as we can clearly see, some of whom are not able to play his way.  Two of them got their first start today, what did you expect of them?  They have been here less than a week.

Some people are already saying he should go!!  Really, wow after just a few weeks you want him out, he is doing his best to work with what he inherited, he said it wouldn't be easy, and he was right.  Saying we should change back to playing the Hurst way, well, there were plenty of you knocking that style too.

I hope we stick with him and give him the time and backing he needs, instead of slagging him off on this forum.
Reply: 45 - 556
January 27, 2024, 7:35pm
Guest User
Quoted from ancientmariner54

You once posted on here that you didn't need a reason to have an opinion !    Now that really is a RIDICULOUS  POST

So you think saying he should go is right then?

Reply: 46 - 556
Mappers
January 27, 2024, 7:36pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.42
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,309
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from tashee69

1 regular near me abused Ryan Taylor for 2 seasons calling him a 'useless ginger cu*t' and seemed happier when we went out the league so there are some of those for sure . I have not seen any major Taylor abuse on here though so just assume he's not here .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 556
January 27, 2024, 7:37pm
Guest User
Quoted from tashee69

This, 100%.

Reply: 48 - 556
HertsGTFC
January 27, 2024, 7:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from 123614
What a lot of people are forgetting was that he was honest right at the start of his tenure.  He said it would take many months for him to get the team playing the way he AND the owners what us to play.  Up until this week he was stuck with players that were not his choice, and as we can clearly see, some of whom are not able to play his way.  Two of them got their first start today, what did you expect of them?  They have been here less than a week.

Some people are already saying he should go!!  Really, wow after just a few weeks you want him out, he is doing his best to work with what he inherited, he said it wouldn't be easy, and he was right.  Saying we should change back to playing the Hurst way, well, there were plenty of you knocking that style too.

I hope we stick with him and give him the time and backing he needs, instead of slagging him off on this forum.

Though today’s MF selection wasn’t right & you could see early on it wasn’t working you’re right.

I’m not sure we’d get better than Artel & I’m still 100% supportive.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 556
56 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Artell Out  (triple merged)

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.