Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Tory Vermin
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 38 Guests

Tory Vermin

This thread currently has 56,608 views. Print
96 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... Next All Recommend Thread
DB
November 4, 2021, 5:49pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.48
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,002
Gold Stars: 386

Karoshi will kill our generation before we become elderly

Had to google that, but hard work never killed anyone.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 130 - 957
Stadium
November 5, 2021, 10:26am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Maringer

Well, this bunch are so corrupt that they aren't even trying to hide it any longer:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59154221

Carrying out egregious lobbying which is completely against the rules and regulations of Parliament and earns you multiples of your salary as an MP? If you're a Tory there is now no need to fear any punishment  This lot have just voted to ignore the findings of the independent commissioner and the committee overseeing standards and instead are creating a new committee dominated by Tory MPs which will, well, what exactly will they do? Are they suddenly going to decide that said Tory was actually lobbying (as evinced by the e-mails referenced in the investigation)? Are they intercourse. They are going to fix the system so that they can do whatever the intercourse they want and milk even more money.

Absolute blatant, shameless corruption is the only description for this.

As for our local Tory MPs, no surprise that Nici has voted for it because she's obviously in it for herself (does she even spend any time in Grimsby?) so will do whatever she is told. I was told that Vickers was a decent enough bloke but it seems to me he is just a gutless yes man. Neither of these two care about corruption. Would be interesting to see who they are going to be getting backhanders from in due course once the 'new committee' has decided what is and isn't allowed. My guess is that pretty much anything will go.

No comments from the two local Tory puppet's I see.
Absolutely shameless.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 131 - 957
codcheeky
November 5, 2021, 12:47pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Stadium

No comments from the two local Tory puppet's I see.
Absolutely shameless.

Both voted for the sleazy option, so no surprise there
Private Message
Reply: 132 - 957
aldi_01
November 5, 2021, 1:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from codcheeky

Both voted for the sleazy option, so no surprise there

Imagine being that sun you literally never use your own mind…absolute flipping charlatans the pair of them…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 133 - 957
Stadium
November 5, 2021, 2:32pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01

Imagine being that sun you literally never use your own mind…absolute flipping charlatans the pair of them…

Absolutely hopeless.
They should be scrutinised on their voting against the recent environmental bill especially with the area they rule over.
Still Nici said Mr Irreverent would be her mentor so it's no surprise at all.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 134 - 957
aldi_01
November 5, 2021, 6:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Stadium

Absolutely hopeless.
They should be scrutinised on their voting against the recent environmental bill especially with the area they rule over.
Still Nici said Mr Irreverent would be her mentor so it's no surprise at all.

It’s easy to find MP voting…Nici is a careerist and once an easier seat becomes available she’ll be off.

Vickers is just a walking contradiction and anyone That knows anything about him personally knows it must be extremely awkward at family functions…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 135 - 957
ginnywings
November 6, 2021, 8:06pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,126
Gold Stars: 548
John Major putting the boot into Boris and chums.

Never thought I'd be agreeing with that non entity.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59188972
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 136 - 957
KingstonMariner
November 7, 2021, 9:44am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Slightly off topic, but this struck a chord with me, from an Alistair Campbell column

“So Rishi Sunak got his Burys mixed with his Burnleys, thereby confirming the Cabinet’s knowledge of the Red Wall seats to which they are supposedly dedicated is as superficial as the chancellor’s Instagram account. Can you imagine the media meltdown if it had been a Labour chancellor, or Diane Abbott, who had made the same mistake? I can. Bacon sandwich, bigot-gate time all over again… see, you remember those.”

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/alastair-campbell-cop26-global-britain/

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 137 - 957
Stadium
November 7, 2021, 12:49pm
Champagne Drinker
Well who would have believed it?

The Conservative Party has been accused of abusing the honours system by systematically offering seats in the House of Lords to a select group of multimillionaire donors who pay more than £3 million to the party.

An investigation by The Sunday Times and Open Democracy reveals that wealthy benefactors appear to be guaranteed a peerage if they take on the temporary role as the party treasurer and increase their own donations beyond £3 million. In the past two decades, all 16 of the party’s main treasurers — apart from the most recent, who stood down two months ago having donated £3.8 million — have been offered a seat in the Lords.

Among them was Peter Cruddas, a billionaire whose peerage was pushed through by Boris Johnson against the recommendation of the Lords appointments commission. One of the commission’s members has broken the panel’s silence over the process, saying the prime minister’s decision to “override what we did ... left a bad taste in my mouth”.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 138 - 957
codcheeky
November 7, 2021, 5:35pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Stadium
Well who would have believed it?

The Conservative Party has been accused of abusing the honours system by systematically offering seats in the House of Lords to a select group of multimillionaire donors who pay more than £3 million to the party.

An investigation by The Sunday Times and Open Democracy reveals that wealthy benefactors appear to be guaranteed a peerage if they take on the temporary role as the party treasurer and increase their own donations beyond £3 million. In the past two decades, all 16 of the party’s main treasurers — apart from the most recent, who stood down two months ago having donated £3.8 million — have been offered a seat in the Lords.

Among them was Peter Cruddas, a billionaire whose peerage was pushed through by Boris Johnson against the recommendation of the Lords appointments commission. One of the commission’s members has broken the panel’s silence over the process, saying the prime minister’s decision to “override what we did ... left a bad taste in my mouth”.

It has always been so, this lot have just taken it to the next level, Johnson had absolutely no morals
Private Message
Reply: 139 - 957
96 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Tory Vermin

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.