Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Football Against Facism
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 23 Guests

Football Against Facism

This thread currently has 28,437 views. Print
33 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Stadium
November 14, 2019, 11:02pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19

Give us the evidence then.

Look at the first post,there's a picture of it.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 320
lew chaterleys lover
November 14, 2019, 11:05pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,712
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Hagrid

Good god man, it is NIGEL FARAGE holding the shirt. This isnt a commercial meeting. Its a political organisation. The man is a racist, like it or not. Once again the club is at the centre of attention for all the wrong reasons

I think the Labour party have more trouble with racism than Nigel Farage. Most people (aside from your social media mates) will see it as a commercial decision to allow a mainstream political leader hold a meeting, with a photo opportunity thrown in.

Farage has been all over the media today, in Grimsby. Sky News came from Grimsby showing Farage holding a fish. Are you suggesting the whole of Grimsby endorses Farage 'cos he was holding a fish? Is Sky News to be damned forever for filming it?
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 320
lew chaterleys lover
November 14, 2019, 11:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Stadium

Look at the first post,there's a picture of it.

You are quite pathetic.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 320
Hagrid
November 14, 2019, 11:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,413
Gold Stars: 534

I think the Labour party have more trouble with racism than Nigel Farage. Most people (aside from your social media mates) will see it as a commercial decision to allow a mainstream political leader hold a meeting, with a photo opportunity thrown in.

Farage has been all over the media today, in Grimsby. Sky News came from Grimsby showing Farage holding a fish. Are you suggesting the whole of Grimsby endorses Farage 'cos he was holding a fish? Is Sky News to be damned forever for filming it?

You’re absolutely clueless. maybe if you contact Farage on his way out of town he’ll give you his shirt?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 320
forza ivano
November 14, 2019, 11:09pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,170
Gold Stars: 265
Have to say it doesn't look brilliant, especially at a club that has had problems in the past with episodes of racism. There are many examples of racists supporting or being members of the Brexit party, and in fact the founder of the party was forced to resign because of her islamaphobic views, whilst 1 of their regional organisers had migrated from the BNP. I'm sure maringer and others will have plenty of other examples.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 320
lew chaterleys lover
November 14, 2019, 11:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Hagrid

You’re absolutely clueless. maybe if you contact Farage on his way out of town he’ll give you his shirt?

No I am not. I am swimming against the tide because I believe in free speech, and do not follow the current trends like a sheep on social media.

I don't particularly hold a candle for Farage but I like to see fair play. Like it or not he is a leader of a party in this election and should be given the same courtesies.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 320
Stadium
November 14, 2019, 11:12pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from forza ivano
Have to say it doesn't look brilliant, especially at a club that has had problems in the past with episodes of racism. There are many examples of racists supporting or being members of the Brexit party, and in fact the founder of the party was forced to resign because of her islamaphobic views, whilst 1 of their regional organisers had migrated from the BNP. I'm sure maringer and others will have plenty of other examples.

There's lots of examples.
Sensible people don't need to post endless links to prove points.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 320
lew chaterleys lover
November 14, 2019, 11:12pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Stadium

Comedy gold.
Happy to see those pictures associated with the club..........

"Comedy gold" "Whoosh"

Are you about 10?
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 320
mariner91
November 14, 2019, 11:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,646
Gold Stars: 261

Yeah it was Labour that have campaigned in the past in front of posters entitled "Breaking point" with a picture of a long line of people, none of whom were Caucasian. Jesus wept, are you being willfully stupid or are you just thick as shit?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 320
Stadium
November 14, 2019, 11:14pm
Champagne Drinker

"Comedy gold" "Whoosh"

Are you about 10?

The question is: are you?
Not going too well really for you here is it?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 320
33 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Football Against Facism

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.