Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Football Against Facism
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 14 Guests

Football Against Facism

This thread currently has 28,302 views. Print
33 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
lew chaterleys lover
November 15, 2019, 1:07am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,652
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from forza ivano

But it was you that mixed up the 2 things by misunderstanding the point ,and thinking it was about denying free speech which was never the argument. I have already given you 2 easy examples of the sort of people who were part of the party and I'm pretty sure there will be many more examples, without even mentioning that infamous billboard

Ps I'd be equally as dismayed if it was Ken Livingstone or George Galloway pulling a similar stunt

There are dozens, perhaps hundreds of instances of members being called out and/or expelled from all political parties for unsavory views, but you choose to show two from the Brexit party to suit your narrative.

You mention Livingstone or Galloway, so you are really saying that you do not want anyone you don't agree with to hold a political meeting at BP, and, horror of horrors, hold up a Town shirt.
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 320
Theimperialcoroner
November 15, 2019, 1:51am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,141
Gold Stars: 102
Gotta love politics on the Fishy.
Bottom line is Farage is a disgusting neo liberal girl private.
It’s ok to spout the stuff he spouts as long as it’s equally ok to call it out for exactly what it is. Racist, fascist & populist bile. If you fall for it you are probably pretty stupid or a racist yourself (the two are not mutually exclusive either).

Idiocy for the club to have a booking of this nature as you know the snake oil salesman will exploit it.

I’d rather the club was an apolitical entity as it would be selfish of me to want it to represent my views, although this is quite common on the continent, Roma or Lazio are examples of extremes. One thing is for sure though , we are so much better than flipping arseholes like Farage.
I’m ashamed of my club for letting the fornicator cross the threshold.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 320
monkeyboy
November 15, 2019, 7:20am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -167
Gold Stars: 26
Got to say these left wingers are looking more like the fascists nowadays than the actual supposed Fascists.
What with all this censorship because they don't like other peoples views and such like.

Im town through and through, im also Brexit party voter because i like there views. im not a rascist at all.
You will find also that the Brexit party is currently the most popular party by the last vote that took place i,e the European elections so it is fair point to say they are popular.

All those saying this is a disgrace need to lighten up a bit and stop being snowflakes getting offended by everything.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 320
Dan
November 15, 2019, 7:24am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +36 / -17
Approval: +551
The Brexit party don’t have any views. They’ve never even released a manifesto. It’s a money making business venture for an egomaniac that exists only to con the gullible.

Quoted from John Fenty, April 2013
I deconstructed the flag to the point where it was safe and couldn’t be considered a danger
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 320
Hagrid
November 15, 2019, 7:51am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,390
Gold Stars: 529
The disgrace is the club for allowing Farage to get a town shirt have it printed and slapping it all over social media. Whilst i despise Farage and his party, who imo are racist, its a free country and people can vote for who they like. Just feel the club have once again copulated up.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 320
gtfc98
November 15, 2019, 7:58am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from monkeyboy
Got to say these left wingers are looking more like the fascists nowadays than the actual supposed Fascists.
What with all this censorship because they don't like other peoples views and such like.

Im town through and through,
Quoted Text
im also Brexit party voter because i like there views. im not a rascist at all.

You will find also that the Brexit party is currently the most popular party by the last vote that took place i,e the European elections so it is fair point to say they are popular.

All those saying this is a disgrace need to lighten up a bit and stop being snowflakes getting offended by everything.

It’s just not possible for those 2 things to be mutually exclusive. The Brexit parties views ARE racist.

Good use of snowflake though. Maybe I’ll lighten up a bit when the country I was once proud of, thought was inclusive, tolerant and welcoming stops being dragged into the gutter by the likes of these grifters.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 320
golfer
November 15, 2019, 8:29am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,418
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from mariner91

Ok boomer.

Why do people use American derogatory slang - why not just say 60 year olds shouldn't have an opinion because they are just old farts
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 320
Mallyner
November 15, 2019, 8:45am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,507
Gold Stars: 23
What I would prefer to see on here is Football against Politics.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 320
ska face
November 15, 2019, 8:45am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,567
Gold Stars: 839
Quoted from monkeyboy
What with all this censorship because they don't like other peoples views and such like..

I don’t think you know what fascism is.
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 320
golfer
November 15, 2019, 8:58am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,418
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from ska face

I don’t think you know what fascism is.

" is a form of far right authoritarian ultranationalism characterised by dictatorial power forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and the economy "  any party spring to mind ?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 320
33 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Football Against Facism

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.