Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jeremy Corbyn
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 123 Guests

Jeremy Corbyn

This thread currently has 46,534 views. Print
34 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
September 19, 2015, 12:07am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from ska face
Do keep up at the back -

http://www.trusselltrust.org/r.....tops-one-million.pdf

http://www.homeless.org.uk/facts/homelessness-in-numbers/statutory-homelessness

(not counting those rough sleeping...)

[img]http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/976x549_b/p00tbpk1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00411/127564306__411349c.jpg[/img]

People are having to use food banks for a variety of reasons I see a few genuine and a few not so genuine cases every day at work, how is this the Queens faults, this is a government issue.

I also see why people become homeless everyday and again, how is this the Queens fault, again local council issue.

You post pictures of something that was either gifted or bought generations ago, I eagerly await your 2015 pictures of the new solid gold pumpkin carriage with Queeny 1 on it bought by tax payers.

Oh I do hope it has rear view mirrors so I can see you.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 334
mariner91
September 19, 2015, 2:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,652
Gold Stars: 261
Quoted from Marinerz93

I'd say I contribute more than your average bloke who drapes a St George's flag around his body.

You have no national pride, and have no shame about it but yet feel the need to comment, sense of guilt maybe?

What on earth are you on about? Sense of guilt over what? Waving the St George's flag, celebrating St George's day and belting out the National Anthem are not things that make me particularly proud about England cause frankly it proves nothing. Every country has it's flag and a national anthem, ours aren't particularly amazing or impressive so why be "proud" of them?. I am proud of some of the countries achievements but I don't feel the need to show it. One of the things that we can be proud of is the NHS (which Corbyn would protect and not sell off like Cameron). I work for the NHS but perhaps I should get St George tattooed on my bicep and then I'd be doing this country a much greater service? And of course, I can contribute even more if I sing the national anthem loudly at any given opportunity.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 334
Grim74
September 19, 2015, 6:59am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Quoted from mariner91

What a load of guff. Why on earth would there be a civil war in England? As for not singing the national anthem, who the feck cares?! It's not a sign of moral fibre as you've so bizarrely stated and if anything, it would show less moral fibre if he backed down and started singing against his beliefs.

Which is exactly what he is going to do by Al accounts.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 334
Grim74
September 19, 2015, 7:48am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ska face
Do keep up at the back -

http://www.trusselltrust.org/r.....tops-one-million.pdf

http://www.homeless.org.uk/facts/homelessness-in-numbers/statutory-homelessness

(not counting those rough sleeping...)

[img]http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/976x549_b/p00tbpk1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00411/127564306__411349c.jpg[/img]

You must be quite gullible to take in the food bank nonsense, but the stats on the homeless goes to show what a fool Corbyrn is by demanding the government take in the migrants yes migrants that are currently infesting Europe.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 334
Grim74
September 19, 2015, 7:58am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

What on earth are you on about? Sense of guilt over what? Waving the St George's flag, celebrating St George's day and belting out the National Anthem are not things that make me particularly proud about England cause frankly it proves nothing. Every country has it's flag and a national anthem, ours aren't particularly amazing or impressive so why be "proud" of them?. I am proud of some of the countries achievements but I don't feel the need to show it. One of the things that we can be proud of is the NHS (which Corbyn would protect and not sell off like Cameron). I work for the NHS but perhaps I should get St George tattooed on my bicep and then I'd be doing this country a much greater service? And of course, I can contribute even more if I sing the national anthem loudly at any given opportunity.

makes me laugh when the labour supporters come out with this tripe when it was their party that started the sell off,I bet some fool at work we will still have an NHS after a full Tory term in goverment.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 334
Marinerz93
September 19, 2015, 10:56am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

I've worked in a hospital on medical and dental equipment, I know that the reasons why the NHS is struggling, the extortionate cost of equipment, the training of staff to use that equipment and the extortionate prices of pharmaceuticals.  The shocking amount consultants are paid for the hours they do and the red tape and over burdening of managers. None of which have been sorted by any of the parties in power.

I don't like the torries, I have supported Labour all my life but for me Corbyn should never have left the back benches.

Your comment about you being better than the average person draped in an England flag speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

What part of the NHS do you work in?

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 115 - 334
Grim74
September 19, 2015, 11:35am
Cocktail Drinker

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 334
mariner91
September 19, 2015, 1:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,652
Gold Stars: 261
Quoted from Marinerz93

I've worked in a hospital on medical and dental equipment, I know that the reasons why the NHS is struggling, the extortionate cost of equipment, the training of staff to use that equipment and the extortionate prices of pharmaceuticals.  The shocking amount consultants are paid for the hours they do and the red tape and over burdening of managers. None of which have been sorted by any of the parties in power.

I don't like the torries, I have supported Labour all my life but for me Corbyn should never have left the back benches.

Your comment about you being better than the average person draped in an England flag speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

What part of the NHS do you work in?

Find that quote. In recent years the showing of "national pride" has generally been by far right groups like the EDL whose members, generally, don't look like they add much to society to be perfectly honest. But if singing the national anthem loudly and dressing yourself in a flag is what classes you as a decent, functioning member of society then I'm afraid to say that I am not someone who adds anything to this country. Obviously, as your infinite wisdom has shown, people such as myself and the many others who don't feel the need to put on a public display of nationalism are the reasons behind the struggles in this country as we clearly do not contribute.

Nationalism is such an outdated and pointless ideology that leads to xenophobia and a bizarre sense of superiority. Who the hell cares what country someone is from? What does it matter? What matters is their personal achievements, the way they treat others and their contribution to society. Every country has positives and every country has negatives. There are some things I'm proud of the UK for but there are other things which I'm really not.

I work in the dental department at Guys and Tommie's hospitals.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 117 - 334
Marinerz93
September 19, 2015, 3:33pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

Find that quote. In recent years the showing of "national pride" has generally been by far right groups like the EDL whose members, generally, don't look like they add much to society to be perfectly honest. But if singing the national anthem loudly and dressing yourself in a flag is what classes you as a decent, functioning member of society then I'm afraid to say that I am not someone who adds anything to this country. Obviously, as your infinite wisdom has shown, people such as myself and the many others who don't feel the need to put on a public display of nationalism are the reasons behind the struggles in this country as we clearly do not contribute.

Nationalism is such an outdated and pointless ideology that leads to xenophobia and a bizarre sense of superiority. Who the hell cares what country someone is from? What does it matter? What matters is their personal achievements, the way they treat others and their contribution to society. Every country has positives and every country has negatives. There are some things I'm proud of the UK for but there are other things which I'm really not.

I work in the dental department at Guys and Tommie's hospitals.

Quoted from mariner91

Areas like Liverpool perhaps but you claimed that sectarianism is "prevalent" which is just not the case at all.

Who cares how St George's day is celebrated really? I couldn't give a monkey's. And if this means I don't have "national pride" then so be it but it certainly doesn't mean I contribute to the country any less. If anything, I'd say I contribute more than your average bloke who drapes a St George's flag around his body.

Far right groups have always been on the periphery of most European countries for decades they are not new.  They have more media exposure than before and I don't see any skin heads walking around like they did on daily basis when I was growing up, EDL and other far right groups march every now and then which the police manage very well.  What is new though is Islamic terrorists and fanatics wanting to kill and injure innocent people just because they don't believe in their version of God.  Acts of violence is usually met by acts of violence yet you single out the EDL. The National Front has been around for decades, why did the EDL come into existence? Have a look at what is happening in Sweden with their open door policy.

[youtube]193lxzrJV8U[/youtube]

People like you have a problem with not understanding where people come from and their values, this is why there is a lack of national pride.  People from other countries do not hold a lot of the values we do.  It's not just Muslim countries were women, children and animals get a rough deal. People from Romania, Bulgaria, and other European eastern countries that are settling in the UK aren't integrating and are bringing their way of life with them, problems such as human trafficking, stealing from clothes banks on business scale and horrendous treatment of animals.

If you are proud to be English, British and show it, you get people like yourself calling those people either xenophobic or racist.  I've worked and lived in more than a handful of countries around the world and national pride isn't as frowned upon in those countries as it is here.  

Private Message
Reply: 118 - 334
ska face
September 19, 2015, 4:14pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,662
Gold Stars: 847
Quoted from Marinerz93

People are having to use food banks for a variety of reasons I see a few genuine and a few not so genuine cases every day at work, how is this the Queens faults, this is a government issue.

I also see why people become homeless everyday and again, how is this the Queens fault, again local council issue.

You post pictures of something that was either gifted or bought generations ago, I eagerly await your 2015 pictures of the new solid gold pumpkin carriage with Queeny 1 on it bought by tax payers.

Oh I do hope it has rear view mirrors so I can see you.

It pains me to have to explain this to you. Surely you're not that thick?

I'm clearly not saying homelessness is the Queen's fault - I'm merely holding her and her disgusting wealth up as an example of why some people find very little to be proud about at the same time that well over a million people have had to go begging for food. You're the one trying to shove your "national pride" agenda down everyone's throats and follow your daft gang of forelock-tugging, servile lickspittles in bending the knee for this flipping German relic - why? Because everything would be fantastic if people waved flags about and everyone got a day off work for St George? Do me a favour.
Private Message
Reply: 119 - 334
34 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jeremy Corbyn

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.