Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Brexit deal agreed
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 13 Guests

Brexit deal agreed

This thread currently has 25,069 views. Print
55 Pages Prev ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... Next All Recommend Thread
GollyGTFC
December 22, 2021, 2:13pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +5,962
Gold Stars: 356
Remember… They need us more than we need them!!!!

Which makes it confusing why all UK citizens will have to pay €7 to travel into the EU.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 280 - 545
Stadium
December 22, 2021, 8:01pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from GollyGTFC
Remember… They need us more than we need them!!!!

Which makes it confusing why all UK citizens will have to pay €7 to travel into the EU.

Yep but don't forget, everybody knew exactly what they were voting for.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 281 - 545
WOZOFGRIMSBY
December 22, 2021, 11:35pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,842
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from Stadium

Yep but don't forget, everybody knew exactly what they were voting for.

It’s a terrible situation for the government to be in at the moment. And am not defending this or any govt!!! With hindsight we’ve (the government) been made to look like fools. But, from a selfish point of view, they need to sort out the Irish protocol over here because stock on the shelves will become more and more threadbare. Xmas food that we are receiving has such poor dates on that people are reluctant to buy.

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 282 - 545
Stadium
December 22, 2021, 11:51pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

It’s a terrible situation for the government to be in at the moment. And am not defending this or any govt!!! With hindsight we’ve (the government) been made to look like fools. But, from a selfish point of view, they need to sort out the Irish protocol over here because stock on the shelves will become more and more threadbare. Xmas food that we are receiving has such poor dates on that people are reluctant to buy.

But according to the government it's nothing to do with Brexit at all ??
As stated everyone knew 100% what they were voting for.
Looking forward to further surprises.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 283 - 545
Humbercod
December 23, 2021, 7:07am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
There is no point debating how much better off we are going to be I’ve done it on here for years it seems, there is no reasoning with entrenched remainers who just want to sadly see their Country fail! But for a bit of perspective I was winding up a lefty friend recently about the failure that is Joe Biden, and his answer was ‘he’s not even been in the job for 12 months’. Thankfully Brexit is here for our lifetime (sounds nice saying that) not just 4 years.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 284 - 545
aldi_01
December 23, 2021, 9:23am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Humbercod
There is no point debating how much better off we are going to be I’ve done it on here for years it seems, there is no reasoning with entrenched remainers who just want to sadly see their Country fail! But for a bit of perspective I was winding up a lefty friend recently about the failure that is Joe Biden, and his answer was ‘he’s not even been in the job for 12 months’. Thankfully Brexit is here for our lifetime (sounds nice saying that) not just 4 years.

It’s brilliant you believe that, perhaps your life time but in truth it won’t be forever.

Ironic you mention ‘entrenched remainers’…they may not accept the result as you perceive but, and it’s a big but, they can give plenty of reasons why staying was the best option and why the leave campaign was nothing more than self obsessed careerist politicians that didn’t actually care, as has been proven. I’d argue it’s the staunch brexiteer that remain an issue, especially when so many that voted leave realise it was a daft thing to do and regret it…

But still, people will still buy the bullshit. The fact there’s anyone left that believes Boris is terrifying, let alone actually thought he was actually a brexiteer…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 285 - 545
chaos33
December 23, 2021, 9:34am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from Humbercod

And yet there still isn’t one piece of evidence of anything positive at all to arise from brexit but hundreds of facts to the contrary. You won’t find a single economic expert who’ll tell you anything other than brexit being a grievous act of economic self harm. I’m still waiting for you to give us some or even one example of something we’ve taken back control of, or a law we were having to abide by that we can now be free from. Good luck with that. And it’s worth remembering…..the people who sold gullible bigots like you are the very same now inflicting wave after wave of corrupt, contemptuous, dishonest governance on us all. I mean, really, only a complete moron would still be wedded to brexit on that basis. Have a crack though….

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 286 - 545
Humbercod
December 23, 2021, 10:05am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,488
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from chaos33

And yet there still isn’t one piece of evidence of anything positive at all to arise from brexit but hundreds of facts to the contrary. You won’t find a single economic expert who’ll tell you anything other than brexit being a grievous act of economic self harm. I’m still waiting for you to give us some or even one example of something we’ve taken back control of, or a law we were having to abide by that we can now be free from. Good luck with that. And it’s worth remembering…..the people who sold gullible bigots like you are the very same now inflicting wave after wave of corrupt, contemptuous, dishonest governance on us all. I mean, really, only a complete moron would still be wedded to brexit on that basis. Have a crack though….

You’ve made my day ….. job done 🤩
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 287 - 545
Stadium
December 23, 2021, 10:12am
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Humbercod

Haha The irony.

All going fine etc. etc.....

https://www.cityam.com/brits-w.....to-europe-from-2022/

https://inews.co.uk/news/polit.....tudy-reveals-1361797

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 288 - 545
chaos33
December 23, 2021, 10:28am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from Humbercod

You’ve made my day ….. job done 🤩

There isn’t one is there. 😉

As someone once said..’a snidely little remark does not an argument make’. You don’t have one and you’re lined up with the scumbags running the show. Pipe down or make an argument/present a fact.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 289 - 545
55 Pages Prev ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Brexit deal agreed

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.