Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Brexit deal agreed
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, promotion plaice and 10 Guests

Brexit deal agreed

This thread currently has 25,415 views. Print
55 Pages Prev ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
December 24, 2021, 6:57am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,501
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from chaos33
Can you read? Have a little look back….

In fact, let’s give you yet another chance….

Name one example of where we’ve taken back control? One measurable, indisputable economic benefit of brexit, and/or one law we had to abide by as part of the EU that we no longer have to obey….

For about the sixth time of asking….

Can you read?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 300 - 545
chaos33
December 24, 2021, 8:24am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,998
Gold Stars: 362
😂

Mind how you go mate.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 301 - 545
Humbercod
December 24, 2021, 8:50am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33
😂

Mind how you go mate.

I gave a more than reasoned answer try again.

Im sure it was you but apologies if I’m wrong but I’m surprised you’re even questioning me, as the last time you smugly demanded a list was regarding all the black people that were against BLM! I eventually caved in and gave you a list as long your arm you then disappeared from here for a few months😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 302 - 545
chaos33
December 24, 2021, 9:07am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,998
Gold Stars: 362
You didn’t give an answer, you parroted some pre referendum guff about what some people said would happen; some of which was true and some of which was tripe.
That is not an answer. The questions, for the umpteenth time, are:

Give us an example of one indisputable economic benefit of brexit

Give us one example of where we’ve ‘taken back control’ to positive effect

Give us one law that we had to abide by as part of the EU that we no longer have to obey

I mean, this really is the final attempt to engage you in informed and intelligent discussion…

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 303 - 545
Humbercod
December 24, 2021, 11:07am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from chaos33
You didn’t give an answer, you parroted some pre referendum guff about what some people said would happen; some of which was true and some of which was tripe.
That is not an answer. The questions, for the umpteenth time, are:

Give us an example of one indisputable economic benefit of brexit

Give us one example of where we’ve ‘taken back control’ to positive effect

Give us one law that we had to abide by as part of the EU that we no longer have to obey

I mean, this really is the final attempt to engage you in informed and intelligent discussion…

You’re an idiot! that wasn’t my even my answer to the question which wasn’t even your question! These question were asked by the likes oddments Stadium and Aldi you’ve just jumped on the bandwagon. Some of my reply’s you may of missed-

FFS we are not even a year in, we are still paying billions into the EU! instead of sticking the boot in to your own Country have a look how things going in the EU? No to dissimilar I suspect… Best check in with the mouthpiece of the glorious EU remember him….Michel Barnier, so what’s he saying now as wannabe leader of France: "We must regain our legal sovereignty so that we are no longer subject to the rulings of the European Court of Justice or the European Court of Human Rights."😂😂😂  and I s he still banging the drum for open borders? 😂😂😂

Many positives already coming our way you want me to name 1 ok the security deal with Australia USA was a Brexiteer’s dream for me😍🇬🇧

Again we are not even a year in and still paying billions it’s called transition! Give it another 5 years at least and then make comment.

You need to understand that 12 months in your parroted questions are meaningless!
We are still in a transition period with a Covid pandemic to deal with. As an ardent Brexiteer I fully expected a few years of pain we were told this in clearly. Expect a bumpy road we were were told well to be honest I would of been prepared to be eating grass rather than be ruled by a corrupt empire and truth be told  I’m amazed how smooth the road as turned out so far. The recent picture released showing  Ursula  Leyen cosying up to the Pfeizer boss just days before announcing that she wants the EU to mandate the vaccines tells you everything you need to know about these illegitimates.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 304 - 545
ginnywings
December 24, 2021, 11:33am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
It'll all be great at some point in the future. Don't know how, don't know when, but it will be, promise.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 305 - 545
Roast Em Bobby
December 24, 2021, 11:46am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,724
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from Humbercod

Many positives already coming our way you want me to name 1 ok the security deal with Australia USA was a Brexiteer’s dream for me😍🇬🇧

Can you explain what was so good about this deal? You've previously joined in agreement when Blair has been labelled a war monger, but you're happy that we continue to align ourselves with the biggest war mongering country that exists?

Quoted from Humbercod

We are still in a transition period with a Covid pandemic to deal with. As an ardent Brexiteer I fully expected a few years of pain we were told this in clearly. Expect a bumpy road we were were told well to be honest I would of been prepared to be eating grass rather than be ruled by a corrupt empire and truth be told  I’m amazed how smooth the road as turned out so far. The recent picture released showing  Ursula  Leyen cosying up to the Pfeizer boss just days before announcing that she wants the EU to mandate the vaccines tells you everything you need to know about these illegitimates.

You say they are a corrupt empire, but you pretty much say the exact same about our own government (see below), and you accuse them of cosying up to Pfizer too.

Quoted from Humbercod

Pay attention I don’t trust the government full stop. I know you hate them and totally distrust them evil Tory’s but when it comes to the vaccines and lockdowns it’s….. Govern me more baby😂

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 306 - 545
Stadium
December 24, 2021, 2:34pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Wow it's happening haha.....

Tweet 1474133878398980105 will appear here...

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 307 - 545
Stadium
December 24, 2021, 4:50pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Hold on, what's going on here?

https://www.theguardian.com/so.....-care-workers-worsen

“When Boris Johnson delivered Brexit he pulled the rug from under the care sector’s workforce. Now, the paltry offer of a one-year visa will likely fail to attract the numbers of care workers we so desperately need.

“We cannot afford another humiliating and damaging repeat of when a pitiful 27 EU lorry drivers applied for HGV visas in response to the driver shortage. The government needs to think again and offer three-year visas to carers with immediate effect.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 308 - 545
codcheeky
December 25, 2021, 6:45pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,262
Gold Stars: 31
Private Message
Reply: 309 - 545
55 Pages Prev ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Brexit deal agreed

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.