Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Conference Reply
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 202 Guests

Conference Reply

This thread currently has 22,893 views. Print
23 Pages Prev ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
January 31, 2012, 1:02pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Quakerz
What have Darlo fans done to her? Where is the evidence? What are you talking about? I don't know what you are talking about, do you? Hit me with facts and evidence please, not he said she said.

The thread you started that blew all this out of proportion "It was Grimsby fans that grassed us to the conference!!"

AndyPark   Post subject: Re: Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:15 pm  

Team Supported: Darlington  

Well she's been getting grief all day, whilst I have been at work. Some so called Darlington fans giving her excrement, just because a Grimsby fan did something, and she's getting grief for intercourse all.

Anyone got anything to say, then say it to me aswell. C****

Stick that in your blow hole

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 200 - 222
Quakerz
January 31, 2012, 1:05pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -10
That's evidence is it? We need names, and what they said.

Put it another way, I could now go on that other thread and say that due to this thread that Grimsby fans have been bullying my wife. And send another Darlo fan on here to say "what are you Grimsby fans going to do about that?"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 201 - 222
GTFCNiles
January 31, 2012, 1:09pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +42
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Quakerz

Put it another way, I could now go on that other thread and say that due to this thread that Grimsby fans have been bullying my wife. And send another Darlo fan on here to say "what are you Grimsby fans going to do about that?"

No we don't, time to move on, considering it was one of your own fans that put this, that should be more than enough.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 202 - 222
RoboCod
January 31, 2012, 1:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Coley Surfer

So you are not going to allow Darlo time to re-negotiate theirs?

Are we talking back payments? ALL the bills going back through 3 administrations?  100% bill payment, delayed, installments, re-negotiated/whatever, same as Town ?

For sure.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 203 - 222
Marinerz93
January 31, 2012, 1:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Quakerz

Andy has the info because he knows some of them, why don't you do your own research and ask him or do you just rely on the wind for information like you do funding  

It's your thread on your forum that has resulted in an innocent woman being victimised at work, pretty shameful really but there again your a Darlington fan, no shame, no guilt, second nature if you like.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 204 - 222
Quakerz
January 31, 2012, 1:15pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -10
Andy has refused to say who the culprits were. How can I condemn persons I know not of?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 205 - 222
Marinerz93
January 31, 2012, 1:23pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Quakerz
Andy has refused to say who the culprits were. How can I condemn persons I know not of?

Don't you trust or believe him?

Private Message
Reply: 206 - 222
Grantham_Mariner
January 31, 2012, 1:35pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,184
Gold Stars: 51

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 207 - 222
ticker_1610
January 31, 2012, 1:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
Wasn't the chairman of their trust assaulted in his own home a day or so before the save Darlo group stopped them folding? I'm not saying it was linked to Darlo fans peeved that the trust wanted to hold onto the cash raised. If all the cash raised has been gobbled up, and the way forward is via a new team at a community stadium I would donate to the club in those circumstances!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 208 - 222
BIGChris
January 31, 2012, 1:51pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from ticker_1610
Wasn't the chairman of their trust assaulted in his own home a day or so before the save Darlo group stopped them folding? I'm not saying it was linked to Darlo fans peeved that the trust wanted to hold onto the cash raised. If all the cash raised has been gobbled up, and the way forward is via a new team at a community stadium I would donate to the club in those circumstances!

Christ Ticker don't go giving them idea's
Private Message
Reply: 209 - 222
23 Pages Prev ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Conference Reply

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.