Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Conference Reply
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 129 Guests

Conference Reply

This thread currently has 22,775 views. Print
23 Pages Prev ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
January 31, 2012, 12:31pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Quakerz

Yep, he'd decided he'd had enough of putting money in. His prerogative I suppose.

Thanks for replying, he also mentioned that he decided to call it a day after we beat you at BP.  I guess he was also relying on a cup run again and maybe that was the catalyist to call it a day.

Do you have any comments about the Grimsby woman who was abused at her place of work by Darlington fans just because she came from Grimsby.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 190 - 222
Quakerz
January 31, 2012, 12:37pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -10
Quoted from RoboCod

Yeah, I randomly picked Admin to discuss. Houghton, Singh, Reynolds, they all stung you (though Singh isn't in the same league as the other 2)..but can't be compared to Fenty and his current financial woes. Deliberate wreckless spending over basic mis-management is my point, meet me halfway on this, I haven't mailed the BSP bosses and I haven't wished you out of business.

I don't disagree with what you've said, I only disagree with generic "they never learn" ("who" never learns?) statements, and "they beat us with a team they couldn't afford" (like most clubs then) comments. Other than that, I can pretty much accept any gripe that any Grimsby or other fan has about our club.

What I certainly can't acceprt is ratting, running off to tell teacher, like the OP, and thankfully at least half of your own are disgusted or embarrassed by it.

It wasn't even that - it was that he even put the effort in to do it, then seemed proud of it!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 191 - 222
Quakerz
January 31, 2012, 12:39pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Do you have any comments about the Grimsby woman who was abused at her place of work by Darlington fans just because she came from Grimsby.

Haven't I answered this already? Show me the evidence it actually happened, as a starting point.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 192 - 222
Coley Surfer
January 31, 2012, 12:41pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Quoted from RoboCod

They had a chairman in place to cover the debt. No they didn't.
just like we do Fenty has mis-managed, not gambled other peoples money.

are we cheats too then? Who have we cheated ? Have we missed any wage payments/missed any bills ?

Of course we've missed a bill!!!! It was a tax bill remember. Was it fair that we bought and loaned players instead of paying the money back straight away. We re-negotiated a payment that we'd missed and benefitted from it. Whilst we were paying that money that we owed back we were in debt, we didn't have any money to buy and loan players. We were then loaned money by John Fenty, this increased the debt. We are still in debt to John Fenty yet we've managed to sign another player today. Is that fair? apparently not if we change our name to anything other than Grimsby Town.

So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts
One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned
Yet another emotional suicide overdosed on sentiment and pride
Too late to say I love you, too late to re-stage the play
Abandoning the relics in my playground of yesterday
Private Message
Reply: 193 - 222
GTFCNiles
January 31, 2012, 12:42pm

Lager Top Drinker
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +38
Gold Stars: 5
I must admit this is getting boring now.

Vent your anger at your club failing at someone else please, we have signings to worry about today...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 194 - 222
RoboCod
January 31, 2012, 12:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Coley Surfer

Of course we've missed a bill!!!! It was a tax bill remember. Was it fair that we bought and loaned players instead of paying the money back straight away. We re-negotiated a payment that we'd missed and benefitted from it. Whilst we were paying that money that we owed back we were in debt, we didn't have any money to buy and loan players. We were then loaned money by John Fenty, this increased the debt. We are still in debt to John Fenty yet we've managed to sign another player today. Is that fair? apparently not if we change our name to anything other than Grimsby Town.

So have we skipped any bills? Have we skipped any player payments? Have we put local businesses in jeopardy?

Your answer is in bold, above.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 195 - 222
Marinerz93
January 31, 2012, 12:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Quakerz

Haven't I answered this already? Show me the evidence it actually happened, as a starting point.

I haven't seen it if you have maybe you could put the link up.  The evidence it acually happened was off your forum Andy Park is it, not happy at all and neither would I.

I would say what Darlingtons fans have done to her is worse than someone writing a letter questioning the BSP about integrity.  See no mass appologies on here for her for what she has had to endure whilst working to pay her bills.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 196 - 222
Quakerz
January 31, 2012, 12:50pm
Lager Top Drinker
What have Darlo fans done to her? Where is the evidence? What are you talking about? I don't know what you are talking about, do you? Hit me with facts and evidence please, not he said she said.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 197 - 222
Coley Surfer
January 31, 2012, 12:59pm
Season Ticket Holder
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Quoted from RoboCod

So have we skipped any bills? Have we skipped any player payments? Have we put local businesses in jeopardy?

Your answer is in bold, above.  

So you are not going to allow Darlo time to re-negotiate theirs?

So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts
One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned
Yet another emotional suicide overdosed on sentiment and pride
Too late to say I love you, too late to re-stage the play
Abandoning the relics in my playground of yesterday
Private Message
Reply: 198 - 222
Grantham_Mariner
January 31, 2012, 1:01pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,152
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from Coley Surfer

So you are not going to allow Darlo time to re-negotiate theirs?

You do not have a choice, Conference rules say you have to, or else.....

You can go now, Bye.

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 199 - 222
23 Pages Prev ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Conference Reply

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.