Googlebot and 121 Guests

Conference Reply

This thread currently has 22,894 views. Print
23 Pages Prev ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Recommend Thread
roundballovalhole
January 31, 2012, 1:53pm
Guest User
Quoted from Quakerz
Andy has refused to say who the culprits were. How can I condemn persons I know not of?

I have consistently said that I feel for the Darlo fans but the club as a whole needs to go to the wall for the sake of the integrity of this league and football in general.

Every pathetic, inflammatory, one-sided statement you make only makes me want to write to the conference and get your pathetically/criminally run club booted out to where they clearly belong. . . . some sh1tty pub league in some sh1tty area of the country.

Now go away and do something useful. . . . . like think of some way your club is going to operate outside of the bounds of the economic society we live in above and beyond the law of the land. . . . You can always blame GTFC when it inevitably goes t1ts up!
Reply: 210 - 222
fetish_bob
January 31, 2012, 1:53pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

Can't you just drop it .......... Suggest you direct your effort to saving your club and not twisting things round rightly or wrongly!

What did you do start reading this thread from half way or so. Saving my club???? from what we sit 10th in League 1 we're not in administration , so don't need saving and we have Nobby Solano on our books. So can I suggest you actually read all the posts on this thread and not just jump on something and have a dig. I may be right I may be wrong, just as some on here may be about Fowler not joining you but my club certainly DOESN'T NEED SAVING

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 211 - 222
Grantham_Mariner
January 31, 2012, 2:16pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,191
Gold Stars: 51
Quoted from fetish_bob

What did you do start reading this thread from half way or so. Saving my club???? from what we sit 10th in League 1 we're not in administration , so don't need saving and we have Nobby Solano on our books. So can I suggest you actually read all the posts on this thread and not just jump on something and have a dig. I may be right I may be wrong, just as some on here may be about Fowler not joining you but my club certainly DOESN'T NEED SAVING

I hope not.....

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 212 - 222
voice of reason
January 31, 2012, 4:40pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Now now, what's occurring...  

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 213 - 222
Coley Surfer
January 31, 2012, 5:00pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

You do not have a choice, Conference rules say you have to, or else.....

You can go now, Bye.

where am I going to go? please do tell.

Just a hint a Coley is a fish.

So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts
One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned
Yet another emotional suicide overdosed on sentiment and pride
Too late to say I love you, too late to re-stage the play
Abandoning the relics in my playground of yesterday
Private Message
Reply: 214 - 222
Impartial
January 31, 2012, 10:17pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
I reckon the Grimsby back room barristers need to check out the darlo site because they might be getting players in!!  Hope the post offices in Grimsby are stocked with stamps...or maybe you should just hire a artic for the letters to BSP HQ
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 215 - 222
d_mariner84
January 31, 2012, 10:24pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Approval: -25
Quoted from Impartial
I reckon the Grimsby back room barristers need to check out the darlo site because they might be getting players in!!  Hope the post offices in Grimsby are stocked with stamps...or maybe you should just hire a artic for the letters to BSP HQ

Were in the 21st century we use email here    
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 216 - 222
Marinerz93
January 31, 2012, 10:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Impartial

We'll write letters whilst you and your chums go and hassle women while they are trying to work  

Football clubs are off limits but women and kids are ok eh  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 217 - 222
ginnywings
January 31, 2012, 10:28pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,145
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Impartial

I had some sympathy for Darlo and was one of the ones that wanted them to survive,but you're boring now,so fu(k off please.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 218 - 222
blackandwhitelaces
January 31, 2012, 10:29pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +152
Quoted from Impartial

YAAAAWWWWWNNNNN       BORED WITH DARLO NOW.........    

made in cleethorpes
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 219 - 222
23 Pages Prev ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Conference Reply

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.