Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Stockwood pre match
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
1mickylyons, 99agrant, acko338, AdamHaddock, AdSense, AncientExiledMariner, AndyDarloFC, aussiej, AussieMariner, Balthazar Bullitt, bartgtfc, Bawmariner, bedders78, BeijingMariner, Belfast Town, benny1618, Bigboy, biggleswademariner, Bignic69, Bigwinn1975, BobbyCummingsTackle, Brazilnut, BruceytheFish, BulkyMariner, Captaincod, cardiffmariner, chelseacity, chipsandgravy, Chrisblor, Civvy at last, cjbill, CodHead, Craigy01, Crumbcrusader, crusty ole pie, Crystal, CSLM, DaleGTFC, Davec, davmariner, denni266, devs, Dick Johnson, Doctor Sanchez, drbell, Epworth Mariner, essexexile, EvilFish, FishOutOfWater, forza ivano, friskneymariner, Gainsbro_Mariner, GhostDan, Gilbertswand, Gill, GollyGTFC, Grant Baily, Grantley, grassbandits, GrimExile, GrimRob, Grimsby69, grimsbybrown, gtfc_chris, Gyranger.2, gytone, Hacksaw jimmy cook, Hagrid, HarrogateMariner, HertsGTFC, Heswall Mariner, HistonMariner, HoratiusEberlin, horsforthmariner, IlkleyMariner, immariner, ivanosandwich, Jackal, Jackie Lewis, jamesgtfc, jonnyboy82, kafunanapar140909, Knut Anders Fosters Voles, krispy84, Limerick Mariner, Lincspoacher, LivvosRomanNose, LocalLadGTFC, louth_in_the_south, lukeo, MaccasBoots, Madeleymariner, Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie, Mappers, mariner chopper, Mariner John, Mariner Timsky, Mariner16, mariner91, Mariner93er, Mariner_501, Marinerdan, MarinerDevil, marinerjase, MarinerMal, MarinerRob, Maringer, Matthew, Mayaman, Meza, Mighty_Mariner, mike502, Milky Bar Kid, mimma, Misterton Mariner, MNH1972, Morph2000, mr b, Neilo83, Nelly GTFC, nigelh, nomorefourfiveone, norfuk mariner, Northbank Mariner, NorthseaMariner, Northy81, out of town, OZMAN, PaceyMariner, Parkooo, paulmblythe, Peeler_Crab, percentagefootball, Phisch, pontoonlew, Poojah, Posh Harry, Quagmire, rancido, richiedk, RichMariner, Roast Em Bobby, Rodley Mariner, Running like emson, Ruston AT, sam gy, Saudimariner, ScottyUTM, scott, shaun the sheep, Sigone, skegmariner, smokin joe, Southwark Mariner, Spatchcock, Spidey, SpiritOf98, Stew0_0, Stranger in the Park, SWMariner, tanga_the_indestructible, Tavistock Mariner, Teesknees, The Dogs Testicles, thefish, thespiffing, thevera, tintowner, Tinymariner, Tom13, TonySmith, Total Hawsehole, Town Monkey, Townforlife, TownSNAFU5, TwoLeftFeet, UTMAdinfinitum, Vigo_Mariner, Wedidntdidwe, Wemble1998, wembley_double98, WesternMariner, Withnail, wizbit, WLMariner, WOZOFGRIMSBY, Zmariner and 920 Guests

Stockwood pre match

This thread currently has 14,268 views. Print
18 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Yoda
January 1, 2024, 8:44pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,189
Gold Stars: 72
I’m sick of the weak as urine questions asked of our manager and owner by humber side and the official interviews.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 174
GrimRob
January 1, 2024, 8:50pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,447
Gold Stars: 114
Quoted from 1mickylyons

A short memory Matt Dean .He was defended to the hilt by most of the posters on here including myself after THAT fans forum. Maybe he and Tondeur should grow a set and ask some taxing questions of these people?

Matt just asked do you use Social Media? Then followed it up with What About the Fishy? I think Jason said something like he doesn't go on here because he wouldn't think about the world differently based on "the interaction". He didn't entirely rule out being a lurker though, he just talked about interactions. JF used to say at first the club found the Fishy useful because he could see what people were thinking. Until he discovered that most people didn't think much of him and started to involve himself which didn't end well.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Online
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 51 - 174
January 1, 2024, 8:53pm
Guest User
Quoted from Yoda
I’m sick of the weak as urine questions asked of our manager and owner by humber side and the official interviews.

I'm sick of your gibberish posts. I can't work out if you're a troll who revels in the attention or genuinely thick.

The questions asked are intrusive and the sort of things we want to know.

Do you expect Matt Dean to ask "tell me David why were the lads so crap today"?
Or to JS "Paul really blew the cup money didn't he"

That would end all interaction with Radio Humberside and then we'd never find out anything.
Reply: 52 - 174
MuddyWaters
January 1, 2024, 8:53pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from GrimRob

Matt just asked do you use Social Media? Then followed it up with What About the Fishy? I think Jason said something like he doesn't go on here because he wouldn't think about the world differently based on "the interaction". He didn't entirely rule out being a lurker though, he just talked about interactions. JF used to say at first the club found the Fishy useful because he could see what people were thinking. Until he discovered that most people didn't think much of him and started to involve himself which didn't end well.

I look forward to the next request for a ‘face to face’ chat 😂😂😂😂
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 174
HertsGTFC
January 1, 2024, 8:54pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,994
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from headingly_mariner
I think that's a bit harsh, he only responded to the questions he got asked. Do we really want the chairman flipping about on the Fishy? The last one was flipping horrendous and spent half his time on here. Us getting better will not be a perfect upward curve.

What did he actually tell us? He wants to club to continue to strengthen its links with the community. He wants the club to keep improving, he's referenced some clubs we'd like to emulate. He's talked about the process for appointing a professional CEO. He's said there'll be signings in January.
He's said the Fishy is full of girl privates, he's not wrong 😂

Seems a fair interview.

Agree, listening to what he had to say just confirms there is a well thought out plan and we’re sticking to it.

Sometimes on days like today it’s easy to lose sight of the fact that JS & AP are good people doing what they do for the right reasons.

John Fenty - Ian Holloway - Con man bloke, it could all have been very different.  Just look down the M180

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 174
louth_in_the_south
January 1, 2024, 9:01pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,710
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from 141269

I'm sick of your gibberish posts. I can't work out if you're a troll who revels in the attention or genuinely thick.

The questions asked are intrusive and the sort of things we want to know.

Do you expect Matt Dean to ask "tell me David why were the lads so crap today"?
Or to JS "Paul really blew the cup money didn't he"

That would end all interaction with Radio Humberside and then we'd never find out anything.

Fair questions really. It’s ok being the custodians of gtfc but if you are you can’t dodge the bullets when the going gets tough!

Lower F5
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 174
It Bites
January 1, 2024, 9:02pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,206
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Agree, listening to what he had to say just confirms there is a well thought out plan and we’re sticking to it.

Sometimes on days like today it’s easy to lose sight of the fact that JS & AP are good people doing what they do for the right reasons.

John Fenty - Ian Holloway - Con man bloke, it could all have been very different.  Just look down the M180

If this plan doesn’t shape up we’ll be playing down the 180 next season. Imagine that ? They’ve been a shite show for 4 years and on the brink of destruction just a couple on months ago and yet it possible we’ll be in the same league next season . I find that incredible
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 174
HertsGTFC
January 1, 2024, 9:11pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,994
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from It Bites

If this plan doesn’t shape up we’ll be playing down the 180 next season. Imagine that ? They’ve been a shite show for 4 years and on the brink of destruction just a couple on months ago and yet it possible we’ll be in the same league next season . I find that incredible

It’s possible but not probable, have you actually “listened” to any of JS’s interviews? Or do you just like picking out the doom in everything?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 174
It Bites
January 1, 2024, 9:15pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,206
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from HertsGTFC

It’s possible but not probable, have you actually “listened” to any of JS’s interviews? Or do you just like picking out the doom in everything?

Of course I have listened but I can only go on what I’m seeing on the pitch regards the plan .
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 174
1mickylyons
January 1, 2024, 9:25pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,388
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from GrimRob

Thing is Rob if he sat down with 6/7 posters on here with differing opinions to his he'd just do what he does and spin it with a few well chosen buzz words. I think most fans are generally supportive of 1878 and this is reflected in back to back record season ticket sales mostly on the back of good will.The Fishy should be useful because you get honest opinions without the sucking up.
The eyes don't lie and there is no sugar coating the last two home games.DA needs to get cap in hand and knock on Stockwood's door with a list of players he wants both in and out.Have we got any money for this and if we haven't can we sell anybody to finance what he wants?
What about some new investors and what is the plan going forward please?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 174
18 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Stockwood pre match

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.