GrimPol
January 7, 2024, 9:34pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -7
Approval: -678
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from rancido
I don't know why so many posters are getting their knickers on a twist over B Corps. It's just a manufacturing/ procedural standard that is applied to how a company is run and its procedural structures. This is not dissimilar to company's that manufacture products to BSI standards, ISO9001 manufacturing procedures or when a frozen food company wants to manufacture goods for a well known branded name ie M&S or Waitrose. It subjects itself to scrutiny of its internal procedures/ standards and allows frequent audits to ensure that it does what it says.

You are Mixing BSI standards of manufacture, BRC Certification of food production with  B Corp DEI ????????? For pity sake!!!
......................................................................................................
DA talking with a board member of his requirements in the January Window.

DA:  Well boss lets start with the GK as Cartwright is playing well however he is on loan, and our GK Eastwood isn't there yet. So I've found and made contact with Jonny Catcher who has quick reflexes and commands the box.
Board:  Oh I don't know, he is white.
DA:  I'm puzzled
Board:  We think Harry Fumbles is the better choice.
DA:   Harry Fumbles? He can't catch a cold. I'm sure he has problems with his eyes as he's colour blind, passes the ball to the opposition.
Board:    Colourblind" Great that will add a few more points to the DEI score. All adding up.
DA:    Well let's park that one for now. My next requirement is a centre-back. Freddy Fast springs to mind, we've run all the Data on him and he can out-jump anyone, is right-footed but has a great left foot, and is fast. over the 20-meter test.
Board:   You forgot Nigel Snail. Great kid, comes from a broken home, and his dad came out trans last year.
DA:     But he's slow, even Luke could catch him, and nobody knows which foot is his good foot as they are both bad.
Board:     You still not getting  Diversity Equity and Inclusion Dave, we need to move up the DEI Table to get certification. What we need is to somehow blend in Net Zero into our work for the points.
DA:  Well if we employ people on DEI and not Merit we will have Net Zero alright. No points on the League table.

DA:  Thinking to himself. I wonder how long Troy will last at Forest Green Rover, at least at FGR I just have to pretend to like Tofu.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 170 - 174
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
January 7, 2024, 9:40pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,828
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from GrimPol

DA:  Well if we employ people on DEI and not Merit we will have Net Zero alright. No points on the League table.

DA:  Thinking to himself. I wonder how long Troy will last at Forest Green Rover, at least at FGR I just have to pretend to like Tofu.

Have you had a knock on the head?

Again
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 171 - 174
chaos33
January 7, 2024, 10:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from GrimPol

You are Mixing BSI standards of manufacture, BRC Certification of food production with  B Corp DEI ????????? For pity sake!!!
......................................................................................................
DA talking with a board member of his requirements in the January Window.

DA:  Well boss lets start with the GK as Cartwright is playing well however he is on loan, and our GK Eastwood isn't there yet. So I've found and made contact with Jonny Catcher who has quick reflexes and commands the box.
Board:  Oh I don't know, he is white.
DA:  I'm puzzled
Board:  We think Harry Fumbles is the better choice.
DA:   Harry Fumbles? He can't catch a cold. I'm sure he has problems with his eyes as he's colour blind, passes the ball to the opposition.
Board:    Colourblind" Great that will add a few more points to the DEI score. All adding up.
DA:    Well let's park that one for now. My next requirement is a centre-back. Freddy Fast springs to mind, we've run all the Data on him and he can out-jump anyone, is right-footed but has a great left foot, and is fast. over the 20-meter test.
Board:   You forgot Nigel Snail. Great kid, comes from a broken home, and his dad came out trans last year.
DA:     But he's slow, even Luke could catch him, and nobody knows which foot is his good foot as they are both bad.
Board:     You still not getting  Diversity Equity and Inclusion Dave, we need to move up the DEI Table to get certification. What we need is to somehow blend in Net Zero into our work for the points.

Jesus, you need help. What is this alternative reality?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 172 - 174
RonMariner
January 7, 2024, 10:50pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,730
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from GrimPol

As usual, well discussed response.

It is the response your ridiculous post deserved.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 173 - 174
Brummie Codfather
January 8, 2024, 7:36am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +854
Gold Stars: 21
Grimpol - I apologise from the Colourblind community as we obviously hurt you with our inability to see whatever weird colours are in your reality.  You’d think seeing thing a bit more Black and White wouldn’t be a bone of contention on this forum!

More generally though I was always brought up with “if you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all” - you might want to learn that lesson as your DEI rant is pretty disgusting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 174 - 174
18 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Stockwood pre match

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.