Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Stockwood pre match
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Stockwood pre match

This thread currently has 14,083 views. Print
18 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Simon
January 6, 2024, 10:33am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Approval: +237
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from rancido
No wonder JS isn't that keen on The Fishy when there's are so many foul mouthed insults and character assassinations flying around. Why can't posters agree to disagree without resolving to some of the unpleasant statements posted on here.

Well said

All Town aren't we ..... UTM  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 140 - 174
pizzzza
January 6, 2024, 11:16am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from rancido
No wonder JS isn't that keen on The Fishy when there's are so many foul mouthed insults and character assassinations flying around. Why can't posters agree to disagree without resolving to some of the unpleasant statements posted on here.

Is Twitter any different? Remember Debbie Cook was hounded off that platform but JS seems happy to continue to post on there.
Private Message
Reply: 141 - 174
IlkleyMariner
January 6, 2024, 11:22am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Fishy is good for news but many folk don’t seem to know how to disagree in a civilised manner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 142 - 174
Azimuth
January 6, 2024, 12:33pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -4
Approval: +694
Gold Stars: 60
Quoted from chaos33

You don’t need to do that d**khead….just read back what you’ve written and check it makes sense, rather than being some  rambling, semi-literate, irrelevant b0llocks.

Oh dear, oh dear, and you post this, you, who has the nerve to constantly critices and call people out for Insults, bullying, their Grammer, and to use your words Rambling, Semi Literate, Irrelavent language and posts.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 143 - 174
pizzzza
January 6, 2024, 12:57pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from Azimuth
their Grammer

*snigger*
Private Message
Reply: 144 - 174
GrimPol
January 6, 2024, 2:17pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -7
Approval: -674
Quoted from chaos33

You wrote something that was unintelligible. I said as much. You then patronised me and implied I was thick.
Nobody agreed with you. I called out your content first. Your retort was rude, so you got it back. If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out.

You called out my content thus
"You don’t need to do that d**khead….just read back what you’ve written and check it makes sense, rather than being some  rambling, semi-literate, irrelevant b0llocks."

How is anyone to answer that pray tell.?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 145 - 174
GrimPol
January 6, 2024, 2:24pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -7
Approval: -674
Quoted from 123614

Utter rubbish.

Hahahahah oh dear me. I suppose we should be grateful that this all of two words, full and well-honed riposte is spelt properly.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 146 - 174
Mappers
January 6, 2024, 2:32pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,333
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from pizzzza

Is Twitter any different? Remember Debbie Cook was hounded off that platform but JS seems happy to continue to post on there.

That was because of that Wacca having some sort of funny turn though wasn't it?

It seems a new world thing that the small % of people who cross the line on anything get's blown out of proportion as the majority of the census which is just bizarre - I hardly see people foaming at the mouth abusing Stockwood or crossing the line most have been appreciative of the new boards efforts ; of course there is a few with an agenda , disagree or have opposing views but that's just the same in all walks of life isn't it ?

Still find it strange the fishy gets brought up , I never have heard a particular football forum mentioned in any other interviews with club chairman /managers etc it seems a suprisingly narrow line of questioning from Dean tbh maybe he was short on questions , let's be honest in the main we all know  where we are atm so there isn't really much more that can be added maybe the best would be to lay of the interviews with the board for a while really until any significant update on anything ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 147 - 174
chaos33
January 6, 2024, 3:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from GrimPol

You called out my content thus
"You don’t need to do that d**khead….just read back what you’ve written and check it makes sense, rather than being some  rambling, semi-literate, irrelevant b0llocks."

How is anyone to answer that pray tell.?

Look, go back and read. I’ve got no more energy left to converse with an absolute balloon who actually published, and presumably stands by, the opinion that, and I quote:  “B Corp has done more damage to Britain than the Luftwaffe’.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 148 - 174
rancido
January 6, 2024, 4:45pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,572
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from pizzzza

But that's not the point - irrespective of which platform you choose there is no need for posters to be so offensive and insulting. I don't care if other clubs forums are like that - that doesn't concern me, only my clubs forums. Just because other people use that tone there is no excuse to drag things down to their level. It's been mentioned that it's only a few posters but they seem to be more prolific and even that misses the point. Things are said on here anonymously that those same posters would never dare say to their targets face.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 149 - 174
18 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Stockwood pre match

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.