Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Stockwood pre match
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Stockwood pre match

This thread currently has 14,088 views. Print
18 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
GrimPol
January 6, 2024, 9:55am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +3 / -7
Approval: -681
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from chaos33

You don’t need to do that d**khead….just read back what you’ve written and check it makes sense, rather than being some  rambling, semi-literate, irrelevant b0llocks.

Well as usual cannot you discuss the theme, therefore attack the person. All that knuckle dragging hurts your typing hand I guess.
I suppose we have to live with people like you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 130 - 174
GrimPol
January 6, 2024, 9:58am
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from HertsGTFC

What a stupid meaningless post.

As I'm answering a reply, it actually isn't.
I know that Southerners are soft, but I didn't it was in the head as well.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 131 - 174
GrimPol
January 6, 2024, 10:00am
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

What absolute twaddle.

Please expand "Twaddle".
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 132 - 174
chaos33
January 6, 2024, 10:09am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,936
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from GrimPol

B Corp is both shady and sinister. It has done more damage to UK Ltd than the Luftwaffe did,  and individual people have suffered . Serious damage.

EG Lloyds Bank has had to pay out £1/2 million (£1 million once they pay all costs)  to a certain Mr Borg-Neal (who was sacked after blurting out the N word in full instead of N whilst being indoctrinated under DEI "rules" which B Corp promotes. Lloyds is B Corp Certified. Mr Stockwood promotes B Corp in the UK .

Now that you you have called me crackers, can I have some cheese on them?

What a massive pile of absolute f***ing cobblers. .

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 133 - 174
chaos33
January 6, 2024, 10:12am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from GrimPol

Well as usual cannot you discuss the theme, therefore attack the person. All that knuckle dragging hurts your typing hand I guess.
I suppose we have to live with people like you.

You wrote something that was unintelligible. I said as much. You then patronised me and implied I was thick.
Nobody agreed with you. I called out your content first. Your retort was rude, so you got it back. If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 134 - 174
January 6, 2024, 10:12am
Guest User
Quoted from GrimPol

B Corp is both shady and sinister. It has done more damage to UK Ltd than the Luftwaffe did,  and individual people have suffered . Serious damage.

EG Lloyds Bank has had to pay out £1/2 million (£1 million once they pay all costs)  to a certain Mr Borg-Neal (who was sacked after blurting out the N word in full instead of N whilst being indoctrinated under DEI "rules" which B Corp promotes. Lloyds is B Corp Certified. Mr Stockwood promotes B Corp in the UK .

Now that you you have called me crackers, can I have some cheese on them?

Utter rubbish.

Reply: 135 - 174
lukeo
January 6, 2024, 10:22am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,378
Gold Stars: 149
Quoted from chaos33

You’re better than that mate.
He didn’t say it was awful.
He was asked if he engaged with the fishy and he said no. He said he prefers face to face conversation when discussing things.

I haven't seen the interview just went by some comments on here. Basically we as a forum have done so much positive my comment is more aimed at those slating it on other social media platforms
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 136 - 174
chaos33
January 6, 2024, 10:24am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from lukeo

I haven't seen the interview just went by some comments on here. Basically we as a forum have done so much positive my comment is more aimed at those slating it on other social media platforms

Fair play mate. You’re right to point out the positives you did, and plenty of credit to you. 👍

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 137 - 174
HertsGTFC
January 6, 2024, 10:27am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,958
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from GrimPol

As I'm answering a reply, it actually isn't.
I know that Southerners are soft, but I didn't it was in the head as well.

I’d love you to explain this, I know we’re not involved in 3rd round day but I find it hard to believe you can’t find something else more constructive to do with the weekend than make a c**t of yourself on here.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 138 - 174
rancido
January 6, 2024, 10:31am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,571
Gold Stars: 96
No wonder JS isn't that keen on The Fishy when there's are so many foul mouthed insults and character assassinations flying around. Why can't posters agree to disagree without resolving to some of the unpleasant statements posted on here.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 139 - 174
18 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Stockwood pre match

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.