Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › F A Chairman
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
Connecticut Mariner and 18 Guests

F A Chairman

This thread currently has 19,675 views. Print
21 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
Supersixty
November 12, 2020, 7:35pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +33
I watched a few episodes of Minder the other night, got it  24/7 on my firestick, Arthur mentioned "spades" is that still Ok ?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 130 - 208
November 12, 2020, 7:53pm
Guest User
Quoted from Supersixty
I watched a few episodes of Minder the other night, got it  24/7 on my firestick, Arthur mentioned "spades" is that still Ok ?

You racist idiot.
Reply: 131 - 208
November 12, 2020, 7:56pm
Guest User
Oh my word there really are some deep seated racist on here shame on you, you are a blight to our great club.
Reply: 132 - 208
lew chaterleys lover
November 12, 2020, 9:02pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,745
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from forza ivano

So by your reckoning it's perfectly acceptable for old people to call people coons, wogs,,black people, spastics, pak_is, bum boys etcetc coz that's the words they used 50 years ago?

I am very supportive of older people who for a variety of reasons cannot or will not conform to new societal niceties which for one reason or another passed them by.

Lots and lots of things are generational, including language and the witch hunt against anybody who does not get on board will never curry favour with me.

Private Message
Reply: 133 - 208
Gaffer58
November 12, 2020, 10:00pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,097
Gold Stars: 33
Starting to wonder who the minority are in this country nowadays, just watch tv adverts and, it seems every advert now has a larger proportion of bames then the actual population. Study’s are starting to come out where white working class children are now the disadvantaged, in 50 years time it will be “ white lives matter” that will be all over. Basically what I’m trying to say and would assume quite a few on here would agree with is that for being born white we are all racist and must feel guilty of what previous generations have done.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 134 - 208
ska face
November 12, 2020, 10:20pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,750
Gold Stars: 851
Quoted from Gaffer58
Starting to wonder who the minority are in this country nowadays.

https://www.ethnicity-facts-fi.....and-and-wales/latest

Well, that’s that. Anything else you can’t google?
Private Message
Reply: 135 - 208
Vance Warner
November 12, 2020, 10:24pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,814
Gold Stars: 105
Never ceases to amaze me the number of people who jump on threads like these. Anyone could do a quick bit of research and find out why his comments he made were unacceptable but too many here would rather bask in their ignorance and pretend to be the real victims. Bizarre
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 136 - 208
Rodley Mariner
November 12, 2020, 10:41pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,247
Gold Stars: 178
Yeah but what about all the imaginary pensioners being chastised because they've raised money for BAME groups but innocently used the wrong terminology? People like Lew Chaterley's Lover just want to defend these made up people from his made up accusations.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 137 - 208
aldi_01
November 13, 2020, 6:00am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Let’s face it, aside from his comments about BAME, his homophobic and sexist comments weren’t exactly positive either.

This is just another blunder by the people who officially run the game in this country.

As has been said countless times, his comments are indefensible, try as you might and whatever flimsy excuse or justification you want to use, they’re comments that have rightly cost him his job. Justifying it because he’s some old illegitimate (this is partly the issue with the FA in the first place) and he comes from a different time isn’t even worth presenting to anyone. He’s the top man within an organisation that is known around the world.

There will have been countless hours of diversity training, media training and the likes and all of it ignored, publicly. In that case he has to go. It happens in any job, he has brought the FA in to disrepute and ignored policy and procedure. Even if he wasn’t in the public eye he’d have, or should have been removed...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 138 - 208
BobbyCummingsTackle
November 13, 2020, 8:55am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,300
Gold Stars: 307
Quoted from Gaffer58
Starting to wonder who the minority are in this country nowadays, just watch tv adverts and, it seems every advert now has a larger proportion of bames then the actual population. Study’s are starting to come out where white working class children are now the disadvantaged, in 50 years time it will be “ white lives matter” that will be all over. Basically what I’m trying to say and would assume quite a few on here would agree with is that for being born white we are all racist and must feel guilty of what previous generations have done.

The sound of a white person reacting to change that they don't like.....

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 139 - 208
21 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › F A Chairman

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.