Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › F A Chairman
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 26 Guests

F A Chairman

This thread currently has 19,608 views. Print
21 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
Ipswin
November 13, 2020, 6:47pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Gaffer58
So why up to now have none of the racist police come on here calling there comments out, or do the majority of people just see racism as a black thing?

Because they know that's exactly why I posted it (that and the fact that I found the original post patronising) to see the reaction and to show how every comment can be regarded as racist if that's the way people choose to view it

Wait til we get onto the Japs that usually stirs it up (I'll leave out the Jocks and Micks in case we have any in our midst)

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 170 - 208
lew chaterleys lover
November 13, 2020, 7:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,716
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Gaffer58
So why up to now have none of the racist police come on here calling there comments out, or do the majority of people just see racism as a black thing?

I can see an embryo of a campaign now - all kneel together - "Italian lives matter" spoken in Godfather style.
Private Message
Reply: 171 - 208
Croxton
November 13, 2020, 7:21pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 33

I can see an embryo of a campaign now - all kneel together - "Italian lives matter" spoken in Godfather style.

'You will sleep with the Fishies' ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 172 - 208
friskneymariner
November 13, 2020, 7:27pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Gaffer58

Because that is exactly what they want,they are like children craving attention,don't give them what they want.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 173 - 208
November 13, 2020, 7:29pm
Guest User
Quoted from Ipswin

Because they know that's exactly why I posted it (that and the fact that I found the original post patronising) to see the reaction and to show how every comment can be regarded as racist if that's the way people choose to view it

Wait til we get onto the Japs that usually stirs it up (I'll leave out the Jocks and Micks in case we have any in our midst)

You are a nasty spiteful old man and a racist apologist to boot. I say go get a life but you've had one and it seems like it wasn't a good one.
Reply: 174 - 208
friskneymariner
November 13, 2020, 7:30pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Ipswin

You are a very naughty boy.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 175 - 208
friskneymariner
November 13, 2020, 7:32pm

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from 140067

You are a nasty spiteful old man and a racist apologist to boot. I say go get a life but you've had one and it seems like it wasn't a good one.

Don't feed his ego he gets a perverse kick out of winding people up,probably getting excited by your response.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 176 - 208
lew chaterleys lover
November 13, 2020, 8:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,716
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from friskneymariner

Again you really show you lack of knowledge between racism and racist.Don't like to school you on a public forum but basically ;-

Racism is institutional structural discrimination which may be director or indirect intentional or unintentional.

Racist it behaviour or attitudes of a individual that defines a person attributes by deign of their ethnic origin.

Hence an individual can make racist comments but cannot be guilty,  of racismwhereas an organization or body that has authority over others can be guilty of racism.
Again charge very reasonable rates.

Do you run do the sort of courses where nobody wants to go but their company insists so as to tick a box? The sort where everybody forgets about it the day after? The sort where nobody has got the balls to say this is a load of old cobblers?  

Private Message
Reply: 177 - 208
Rick12
November 13, 2020, 8:07pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from 140067

He doesnt strike me as all bad .Theres good to us all.

Sometimes you need to get away from all the external influences and just be in nature. Its what healed me from a lot of trauma when young. Hence you see things for what they really are. Brown wolves ,blackbirds, red deer ,green plants . No ifs and buts from other people telling you what isnt and is right to say.Just nature as it was for billions of years before man evolved. We need to live in harmony with that otherwise this planet will be no more .Many scientists are already concerned for one at the impact of human devastation in our short time span we have been here as humans. Thats where the real issue lies and goes above everything else by far .

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 178 - 208
friskneymariner
November 13, 2020, 8:12pm

Champagne Drinker

Do you run do the sort of courses where nobody wants to go but their company insists so as to tick a box? The sort where everybody forgets about it the day after? The sort where nobody has got the balls to say this is a load of old cobblers?  

That's what many say and the beginning but I can assure they are left with a lot to think about when they leave.They are in public sector so been sent by company does not apply. Shouldn't make sweeping assumptions but by the far the most resistant by a mile are highway department workers,they soon come round.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 179 - 208
21 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › F A Chairman

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.