Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › F A Chairman
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 12 Guests

F A Chairman

This thread currently has 19,597 views. Print
21 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
IlkleyMariner
November 11, 2020, 8:37am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from golfer

That is disgustingly racist and you should be flogged until Town score a goal from open play. Shame on you

That’s a heck of a long wait for anyone and clearly prejudiced against Town fans.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 208
golfer
November 11, 2020, 9:00am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 115
If i wonder who will replace him will that be racist or sexist. If I say it will that be.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 208
ska face
November 11, 2020, 9:05am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,640
Gold Stars: 840
Another innocent victim of the WOKE AGENDA and the cultural Marxists! Disgraceful treatment of a man who’s done so much good for the game.

How’s everyone’s blood pressure this morning?
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 208
November 11, 2020, 9:58am
Guest User
The word coloured to allude to describe a non white is an insult. It has its roots in apartheid Fossils on here should get their heads out of the sand and understand its not politically correct. IT'S JUST CORRECT. BLM.
Reply: 33 - 208
November 11, 2020, 10:16am
Guest User
Quoted from arryarryarry
It might be my eyes, they aren't the best, but from where I am standing most so called black people are actually brown

What a genius you are. That is a racist comment. It's no different than using coloured.
Reply: 34 - 208
November 11, 2020, 10:23am
Guest User
Quoted from golfer
Who decides what are the correct words anyway - and who gives them the right to decide ?

Now that's not an intelligent comment is it.
Reply: 35 - 208
Sir Matt Tease
November 11, 2020, 12:12pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +285
Gold Stars: 31
When will this PC madness end. Every day, it seems, someone else falls foul of the New Censors. They are accused of either offending the diktats of political correctness or are deemed guilty of so-called cultural appropriation (the act of using things from another culture).
Among the most dangerous New Censors are those found in universities — not only politically over-sensitive students but lecturers wedded to this Left-wing ideology. This is another examples of how political correctness has become an obsession in many sections of the metropolitan, Liberal Left. A self-appointed priesthood now ruthlessly polices language and behaviour for any signs of heresy that their diktats state are unacceptable. They have established a code of conduct against ‘crimes’ such as so-called ‘micro-aggressions’ — ‘brief and commonplace daily verbal, behavioural and environmental indignities’ that are said to communicate hostility.
But far from promoting a tolerant society — which is their proclaimed aim — this bullying brand of identity politics simply creates friction between people, as well as discord and suspicion. Crucially, it silences debate — and free speech is undermined and common sense lost. I for one was no fan of this man however if everybody who fails to use the correct terminology is forced to resign our jobless figures in this country will increase exponentially.
By the way, I am from today identifying as female and wish to be addressed as Mrs Tease !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 208
Rick12
November 11, 2020, 12:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Sir Matt Tease
When will this PC madness end. Every day, it seems, someone else falls foul of the New Censors. They are accused of either offending the diktats of political correctness or are deemed guilty of so-called cultural appropriation (the act of using things from another culture).

Well said .The irony of all of this is early humans were all  originally coloured stemming from the rift valley in East Africa. Its only once we started shifting from the mother continent that differing skin tones started to manifest themselves and paler complexions started to occur .

Its why sometimes you have to turn from man to nature for answers. At least there we see  how things once were before man came and damaged the delicate balance of the ecosystem.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 208
TAGG
November 11, 2020, 12:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,962
Gold Stars: 124
When did we have to change from saying "people of colour" which is now frowned upon, and "black" which is now acceptable? Politics aside, surely "people of colour" is more inclusive than just "black."

Isn't it more important to judge people like the FA chairman from his actions rather than his words, which may or may not be currently acceptable?

Well said lew

The FA bloke must be a racist because he's a straight white male (according to the left wing Liberal fuckwits)

Its flipping lucky that the left wing mob didn't hear Ollies post match comment last night because BP would have been burnt down and Ollie would have been sent to the re-education camp.

I have just had Cypress Hill blasting out in me car, I'm so lucky I didn't pass a copper.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 208
Ipswin
November 11, 2020, 12:48pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from 140067
The word coloured to allude to describe a non white is an insult. It has its roots in apartheid Fossils on here should get their heads out of the sand and understand its not politically correct. IT'S JUST CORRECT. BLM.

What term then can be used for a non-white person who does not want to be termed 'black' ?

As someone else observed, not all 'non white' people are black and surely describing them all under the 'black' heading can be as insulting to some as using the term the FA bloke has been pilloried for?

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 208
21 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › F A Chairman

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.