Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town are above Scunny in the League
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 260 Guests

Town are above Scunny in the League

This thread currently has 82,716 views. Print
46 Pages Prev ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Stevie Cammack
December 14, 2019, 8:56pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

You're like a bad smell, you just won't go away will you...
Time I stopped feeding the troll.,...let's see what next weekend brings...oh, I can just say, we didn't throw a 2 goal lead away today....

You can indeed say that.  And you would be right Steffi, my Keyboard Warrior mate.  No need for us to go "face to face" on that one.

And I can say that Super Paul Hurst and his Claret and Blue Wizards are above Grimsby Town Football Club in the Football League.  As we have been for 15 years (and counting).  

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 220 - 452
Northbank Mariner
December 14, 2019, 9:14pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from Stevie Cammack

You can indeed say that.  And you would be right Steffi, my Keyboard Warrior mate.  No need for us to go "face to face" on that one.

And I can say that Super Paul Hurst and his Claret and Blue Wizards are above Grimsby Town Football Club in the Football League.  As we have been for 15 years (and counting).  

For once, probably because you've bored me silly, I can't be ar$ed anymore ..go enjoy your time in the limelight while I enjoy revelling in the fact that as a club wel are historically the most successful club in Lincolnshire...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 221 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 14, 2019, 9:33pm
Lager Top Drinker
Revel away.  Sounds great Steve, just great.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 222 - 452
Northbank Mariner
December 14, 2019, 9:45pm
Whiskey Drinker
Revel away.  Sounds great Steve, just great.  

Well, when your trophy cabinet is as full as ours come back to me....when you hold a record for the highest attendance at Old Trafford come back to me. ...until then enjoy watching the poisoned dwarf, cupping his ears telling your spoilt.....
Claret and blue wizards...sod me, I didn't realise you supported Barcelona!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 223 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 14, 2019, 10:50pm
Lager Top Drinker

Well, when your trophy cabinet is as full as ours come back to me....when you hold a record for the highest attendance at Old Trafford come back to me. ...until then enjoy watching the poisoned dwarf, cupping his ears telling your spoilt.....
Claret and blue wizards...sod me, I didn't realise you supported Barcelona!!!

Full trophy cabinet...  

Scunthorpe & Grimsby - Football Trophies = Two Bald Men - Comb.

Apart from that famous night at Old Trafford 80 years ago of course.  Steve, Steve, Steve.  You are a sketch.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 224 - 452
Northbank Mariner
December 14, 2019, 10:57pm
Whiskey Drinker

Full trophy cabinet...  

Scunthorpe & Grimsby - Football Trophies = Two Bald Men - Comb.

Apart from that famous night at Old Trafford 80 years ago of course.  Steve, Steve, Steve.  You are a sketch.  

We'll not mention 2 trips to Wembley in 1 year when we won twice...
Go back to your hotel Stevie...you're about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit on here...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 225 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 14, 2019, 11:05pm
Lager Top Drinker

We'll not mention 2 trips to Wembley in 1 year when we won twice...
Go back to your hotel Stevie...you're about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit on here...

I buried my bone with the Mrs 3 times in a row the same night Scunny clinched the League 1 title in Blackpool - you would no doubt approve because at least one of them was "face to face".  

Come back to me when you have done that Steffi, come back to me then sunshine.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 226 - 452
Gaffer58
December 14, 2019, 11:12pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
Did you struggle to get into Glumford park today, bet it was quite a crush squeezing all 3000 in, after 15 years of being above us why is your average this season nearly 1000 less then ours, it must be the fast flowing attacking football Hurst plays.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 227 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 14, 2019, 11:17pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Gaffer58
Did you struggle to get into Glumford park today, bet it was quite a crush squeezing all 3000 in, after 15 years of being above us why is your average this season nearly 1000 less then ours, it must be the fast flowing attacking football Hurst plays.

Ah, its gaffa-gape.  Where is this quote about me being GT till I die or something?  Or did you just get it spectacularly wrong?

I reckon the gates are probably something to do with GY / Clee being double the population of Scunthorpe.  Just call me Carol Vorderman, but I think it might be something to do with it.  Similar reason why the Targers smash your gates out of the water.  Hull is bigger than GY / Clee.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 228 - 452
Marinerz93
December 14, 2019, 11:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1

I buried my bone in my hand 3 times in a row the same night Scunny clinched the League 1 title in Blackpool - you would no doubt approve because at least one of them was "face to face".  

Come back to me when you have done that Steffi, come back to me then sunshine.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/n2fiiB4.jpg[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 229 - 452
46 Pages Prev ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town are above Scunny in the League

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.