Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town are above Scunny in the League
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 305 Guests

Town are above Scunny in the League

This thread currently has 82,664 views. Print
46 Pages Prev ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Stevie Cammack
December 23, 2019, 3:57pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Once again, I appreciate you keeping this trending as instructed.  

I doubt we need Pete Swann to keep afloat - GY are living proof that any numpty can run a football league club.  

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 280 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 26, 2019, 5:04pm
Lager Top Drinker
Time for the weekly bump of this, which is course 'The Jewel In The Fishy's Crown' no less.

GT have managed to not lose, and also not to score nil, a rare and relatively positive achievement of course for the (once almost) Mighty Mariners.

But alas, the title of this thread remains 100% incorrect, just as it has for decade and a half, as Paul Hursts Claret and Blue Wizards continue their dominance over their (former) rivals, even allowing for a 2-0 home smash and grab Xmas stuffing by the pretend Brummies.

The recently non-league Grimsby supporters remain stiff-necked (some more than others eh 'Grasserz Fun Pub' my mate?) from gazing longingly (for 15 years and counting) up the League Pyramid, at The Iron and their relatively dizzying high league position,

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 281 - 452
HertsGTFC
December 26, 2019, 5:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,884
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
Time for the weekly bump of this, which is course 'The Jewel In The Fishy's Crown' no less.

GT have managed to not lose, and also not to score nil, a rare and relatively positive achievement of course for the (once almost) Mighty Mariners.

But alas, the title of this thread remains 100% incorrect, just as it has for decade and a half, as Paul Hursts Claret and Blue Wizards continue their dominance over their (former) rivals, even allowing for a 2-0 home smash and grab Xmas stuffing by the pretend Brummies.

The recently non-league Grimsby supporters remain stiff-necked (some more than others eh 'Grasserz Fun Pub' my mate?) from gazing longingly (for 15 years and counting) up the League Pyramid, at The Iron and their relatively dizzying high league position,

Did you go to your game today?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 282 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 26, 2019, 5:43pm
Lager Top Drinker
No mate, left the place a while ago and when I do go back its to see family / crematorium etc rather than football.  Tend to do a few aways relatively near to where I have relocated (East Mids).  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 283 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 29, 2019, 9:33pm
Lager Top Drinker
Apologies I have been so remiss - is this still the very best thread on this site?  I think, despite its lack of accuracy, it is!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 284 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 30, 2019, 3:39pm
Lager Top Drinker
Think my internet is still buggered, shows the Claret and Blue Wizards above your shambles?  Whoah, Kevin Van Veen...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 285 - 452
Stevie Cammack
January 1, 2020, 7:25pm
Lager Top Drinker
Think my internet is still buggered, shows the Claret and Blue Wizards above your shambles?  Whoah, Kevin Van Veen...

Promotion Plaice, your thread is slipping down the pecking order.  Lack of respect for a moderator, but I'll do my best for you mate.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 286 - 452
Stevie Cammack
January 1, 2020, 7:26pm
Lager Top Drinker

But alas, the title of this thread remains 100% incorrect, just as it has for decade and a half, as Paul Hursts Claret and Blue Wizards continue their dominance over their (former) rivals.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 287 - 452
rancido
January 4, 2020, 4:39pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,533
Gold Stars: 96
It would be appear that the Claret and Blue Wizards are experiencing a back firing spell!!!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 288 - 452
MuddyWaters
January 4, 2020, 5:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235

But alas, the title of this thread remains 100% incorrect, just as it has for decade and a half, as Paul Hursts Claret and Blue Wizards continue their dominance over their (former) rivals.

Time for a quick bump. Two points behind , two games in hand and a better goal difference.  Claret and blue wizards looking at a black and white sports car approaching in the rear view mirrors at high speed.
Private Message
Reply: 289 - 452
46 Pages Prev ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town are above Scunny in the League

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.