Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town are above Scunny in the League
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 104 Guests

Town are above Scunny in the League

This thread currently has 82,643 views. Print
46 Pages Prev ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... Next All Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
December 7, 2019, 8:38pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,995
Gold Stars: 193
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
A buffoonery trifecta that post.

1.  "A troll who pretends not to be a troll".  Merely pointing out that this thread has predictably blown up spectacularly in your faces.  What on earth are you twittering on about dear?

2.  "Go back to your sister".  Ah yes, the bizarre football imbecile's philosophy.  Anyone supporting a different local club to your own is incestuous.  And an additional digit on their hands.  As tedious and tiresome, as it is nonsensical.

3.  "Go back to your own board".  World Wide Web.  Read it out loud a few times sunshine, and let the words sink in.

Any chance your forum will become as accommodating as ours, as in we can see it without having to log in ?

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 210 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 7, 2019, 9:20pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
No idea, I haven't got a forum.  

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 211 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 7, 2019, 9:24pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

The Fishy....a forum for GTFC fans
Bud we had enough of Lincoln pratts thinking they were clever rubbing it in our faces how "successful" they were but now we have you lot to deal with.
Come on and be constructive, that's fine, but to try n gloat is just down right rude...
Enjoy the ear cupping from the poisoned dwarf, because believe me, it will come.

'Down right rude'.  Well jolly well pardon me all the way to hell.  Whatever happened to expecting a bit back if you give it out?  What its all about isn't it?  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 212 - 452
Marinerz93
December 7, 2019, 10:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1

'Down right rude'.  Well jolly well pardon me all the way to hell.  Whatever happened to expecting a bit back if you give it out?  What its all about isn't it?  

We've given and taken a fair amount of banter and abuse over the years, funny how you should say that when your ironbru message board locks out the casual browser and prevents anyone other than a Scunt from having an account. Just like the gimps you can give it but can't take it so of you pop, one of the 5 villages that's makes up scunk town is missing you.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 213 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 7, 2019, 10:55pm
Lager Top Drinker
Actually think I might do one - the patters abysmal on here to be fair, like a bloody nursery!  Might pop in now and again to give this isolated classic a bump.....

See you soon, hope Tory Boy keeps up the good work.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 214 - 452
Marinerz93
December 7, 2019, 11:01pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Actually think I might do one - the patters abysmal on here to be fair, like a bloody nursery!  Might pop in now and again to give this isolated classic a bump.....

See you soon, hope Tory Boy keeps up the good work.

When the ironbru was accessible a few seasons ago there was no patter because fairy 64 just banned other teams fans so a bit hypocritical of you Scunt.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 215 - 452
Stevie Cammack
December 14, 2019, 5:55pm
Lager Top Drinker
Think my internet is on the blink, shows us above you, just like the last decade and a half?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 216 - 452
Northbank Mariner
December 14, 2019, 6:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,440
Gold Stars: 171
Think my internet is on the blink, shows us above you, just like the last decade and a half?

You're like a bad smell, you just won't go away will you...
Time I stopped feeding the troll.,...let's see what next weekend brings...oh, I can just say, we didn't throw a 2 goal lead away today....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 217 - 452
Marinerz93
December 14, 2019, 6:10pm

Barley Wine Drinker
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9gYZoAI.jpg[/img]

You left your web cam on

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kaBe8aM.jpg[/img]

Private Message
Reply: 218 - 452
IlkleyMariner
December 14, 2019, 6:20pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +2,964
Gold Stars: 69
Unless we get something out of next Saturdays encounter it might be better to withdraw this thread.

Ok at the end of September, all was looking well, but in the intervening 11 weeks we seem to have scored just one league goal, which was against the team currently second bottom in the league.

Running out of grounds for optimism for playoffs, but you can never say never.
I did enjoy the 5 penalties v Macclesfield though in the League Cup.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 219 - 452
46 Pages Prev ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town are above Scunny in the League

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.