Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fenty stepping down as Councillor.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 16 Guests

Fenty stepping down as Councillor.

This thread currently has 31,154 views. Print
30 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Next All Recommend Thread
WesternMariner
February 15, 2021, 10:22pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +948
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from diehardmariner
[b][/b]

Vladimir Putin at BP? Not been so excited since Nigel Kennedy was in the top of the Findus.

All men are equal before fish.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 170 - 299
Northbank Mariner
February 15, 2021, 10:25pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,526
Gold Stars: 172
Quoted from WesternMariner

Vladimir Putin at BP? Not been so excited since Nigel Kennedy was in the top of the Findus.

Just a shame that bin wasn't full of quick setting cement!!..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 171 - 299
KingstonMariner
February 15, 2021, 10:41pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.05
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from ska face

Worry not, they’re in my dossier.

Here he is, front & centre in his cream jumper, at Trafalgar Square getting some promo shots -

There’s also video of him steaming into the middle of Omar Bogle’s interview after the PO Final, jumping around like an anus on live TV. Couldn’t find that one though.

He couldn’t even get the tune right to the Omar Bogle song, the daft pillock

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 172 - 299
KingstonMariner
February 15, 2021, 10:44pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.05
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from moosey_club

If the cameraman had waited 10 minutes he would have seen JF scale the column and push Nelson off to take his place.

And why not?! John wouldn’t have wasted so much gunpowder as Nelson and he’d have  halved the grog ration.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 173 - 299
headingly_mariner
February 16, 2021, 11:31am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,394
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from ska face

Worry not, they’re in my dossier.

Here he is, front & centre in his cream jumper, at Trafalgar Square getting some promo shots -

There’s also video of him steaming into the middle of Omar Bogle’s interview after the PO Final, jumping around like an anus on live TV. Couldn’t find that one though.

It makes me flipping sick, that day at Bournemouth was horrendous, I was stood there in shock at the back of the stand.
Every time we’ve had any success on the pitch like the cup wins or that play off final, he’s been out there like he’s score the winner. Classless girl private! I know the players and staff took the urine at the time.
I remember him coming out to the fans before the Tranmere game when we got relegated. I don’t remember him coming out at the end or a Burton.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 174 - 299
DB
February 16, 2021, 12:38pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.42
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,048
Gold Stars: 391
Still waiting Fillipe

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 175 - 299
BlackandWhiteBarmy2
February 16, 2021, 1:13pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,022
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from headingly_mariner

It makes me flipping sick, that day at Bournemouth was horrendous, I was stood there in shock at the back of the stand.
Every time we’ve had any success on the pitch like the cup wins or that play off final, he’s been out there like he’s score the winner. Classless girl private! I know the players and staff took the urine at the time.
I remember him coming out to the fans before the Tranmere game when we got relegated. I don’t remember him coming out at the end or a Burton.

Will you please not mention that Tranmere game.

It's easy to figure out the reasons for his appearance at one and non appearance at the other. At Tranmere we were safe and it would take a number of things happening for us to get relegated, as it happens they did. At Burton we were down unless a miracle occurred, it didn't. So he took to the pitch to bask in the limelight at Tranmere because he wanted to appear as the saviour, surely there was no way we were going to get relegated and he could justify the appointment of Nicky Law. At Burton there was no limelight, we were going out of the league and it was his fault. Time to hide and hope something would distract the fans, as it happens it did with the trouble caused on the pitch by idiots.

And when you fall back into the mud it hurts a lot.
No! None of it was true, none of those things we thought we could see existed at all.
All that was really there was still more misery

Emile Zola
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 176 - 299
paul1717
February 16, 2021, 3:37pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +12
Quoted from DB
Still waiting Fillipe

Think you will be waiting sometime DB.

The kids been rumbled by his own false prophet renditions.

Signed up to the fishy on 28 Dec last, during the fenty out banners being put up around the town.

He then spent almost every post singing fentys virtues to the point of ad nauseam.

Cannot say I found any of his musings thought provoking entertainment, just amusing.

Though I wonder what satisfaction he can get out of his antics spending almost 11 hours doing so.

Still, better off on this forum than wondering the streets with a banana behind his back, one slip and he could finish up looking like a Toby Jug.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 177 - 299
Fillipe Noche
February 16, 2021, 4:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from DB
Fellipe, you said     As a club we could not deny supporters wishes to do what they wanted. - reply 159 this thread

Can you now answer my questions which were 'So if the supporters money was not needed why did he accept it ? So why did the budget need enhancing, surely JF should have had the funds to enhance the budget for promotion . Given that JF accepted the money why didn't he suggest that he would return the money to the fans ?'

I’ll happily answer that question.

The club had always provided a highly competitive NL budget, capable of gaining promotion. How many times had our budget got us into the play offs?

The additional funding was offered to the club in addition to the budget we had in place already. It was accepted as a kind and enthusiastic gesture by the fans, in a manner of good faith and appreciation by the club. As icing on the cake to a budget that had already proven to get us on the verge of promotion, albeit apart from some unfortunate play off outcomes. The Bristol Rovers game in particular

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 178 - 299
marinerjase
February 16, 2021, 4:18pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,676
Gold Stars: 147
When you’ve finished answering that you can get back to cracking one out over a picture of your chosen one.

Jeez...we get the picture..you think he’s ace and the club wouldn’t be here without him.

Maybe nows the time to do what he’s (been forced) going to do and move along.

With all due respect - he’s yesterdays news. Fish and chip paper so to speak.

All about the future now.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 179 - 299
30 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fenty stepping down as Councillor.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.