Lincoln Mariner 56
October 25, 2023, 9:07pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,697
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from 123614

So he apologised later, no actual need for you to stick your oar in.

Exactly how I feel about most of your posts.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 98
LH
October 25, 2023, 9:49pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,532
Gold Stars: 173
Quoted from DB
Well, I am, just back from the hospital having had a colonoscopy ( Everything seems to be ok ). The nurse asked me if I had 'Moviprep' and I said I didn't need it as watching Town v Colchester did the trick.

Did you keep a tape of it? Need to watch something to erase last night from my mind.
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 98
AncientExiledMariner
October 25, 2023, 10:06pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.51
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +516
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from LH

Did you keep a tape of it? Need to watch something to erase last night from my mind.

I mean, if you're sinking as low as GY's "one guy, 6 cups", you may need to consider professional help.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 98
RonMariner
October 26, 2023, 12:29am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,725
Gold Stars: 226
Things must be bad. There hasn't been a post on the Scunthorpe thread for over a week.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 98
BobbyCummingsTackle
October 26, 2023, 4:35am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,278
Gold Stars: 306
Quoted from RonMariner
Things must be bad. There hasn't been a post on the Scunthorpe thread for over a week.

They`ve started a Grimsby thread.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 98
DB
October 26, 2023, 10:10am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,025
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from Gaffer58
Played golf at Waltham Windmill today, disappointed that on the hole near the training ground it appeared empty, was some cars in the car park though, but after last night and the last few games I would have expected to see the squad there going through some training routines, if their not there during this crap run then it may explain some things. Granted it was about 2ish so they’d probably already gone home, don’t want to tire them out before Saturday!

I believe Wednesday is always their day off, apart from some match days!

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 98
October 26, 2023, 12:35pm
Guest User
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

Exactly how I feel about most of your posts.

Quote one.

Reply: 76 - 98
jonnyboy82
October 26, 2023, 12:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
For me out of the team go..

Eastwood
Rodgers
Mullarkey

I would play cartwright give him his chance,  Rodgers looks so low on confidence and give waterfall and maher a go as the centre backs and drop mullarkey with effete going in at right back.

The biggest flop for me has Been mullarkey , I've not seen much in him to suggest he's the much sought after defender he is after all the talk of signing him . Infact the last 2 clubs he's signed for have both been relegated.  Hes not been worthy of taking the shirt of efete imo.

In all the signings we've made have all pretty much failed to deliver except eisa who has scored goals but even he has dropped off recently.

Something is not quite right atm and so far the quality this year compared to last year isn't on par . Especially when you also take onto account the majority of these players are more expensive too.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 98
Hagrid
October 26, 2023, 12:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,435
Gold Stars: 535
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Eastwood
Rodgers
Mullarkey

I would play cartwright give him his chance,  Rodgers looks so low on confidence and give waterfall and maher a go as the centre backs and drop mullarkey with effete going in at right back.

The biggest flop for me has Been mullarkey , I've not seen much in him to suggest he's the much sought after defender he is after all the talk of signing him . Infact the last 2 clubs he's signed for have both been relegated.  Hes not been worthy of taking the shirt of efete imo.

In all the signings we've made have all pretty much failed to deliver except eisa who has scored goals but even he has dropped off recently.

Something is not quite right atm and so far the quality this year compared to last year isn't on par . Especially when you also take onto account the majority of these players are more expensive too.

I agree with this, Some fans have their mind made up on Efete but for me, he walks into the side over Mullarkey
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 98
arryarryarry
October 26, 2023, 2:50pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,038
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Eastwood
Rodgers
Mullarkey

As a defender, Efete is pretty hopeless, goes to sleep too many times.
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 98
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Just Back

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.