Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Croatia refuse to take the knee in Euro’s
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 29 Guests

Croatia refuse to take the knee in Euro’s

This thread currently has 13,960 views. Print
17 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
ska face
June 10, 2021, 5:47pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Quoted from rancido

Well I'm 73 with a university education so explain to me what you mean?

I believe the phrase is “educated beyond your intelligence”.
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 161
BobbyCummingsTackle
June 10, 2021, 5:48pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,194
Gold Stars: 291
Quoted from Manchester Mariner

And Jordan Pickford is demanding a workers revolution and class war to smash capitalism.

I understand that there is friction in the England dressing room. Pickford is classically Marxist/Leninist while Phil Foden prefers a more Trotskyist approach but Tyrone Mings has been suggesting that the Cuban model should be considered.

Jack Grealish has been heard to say that he has been considering a Cuban model for a while but she won't let him near her.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 161
Grimsbynewhope
June 10, 2021, 5:54pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +301
Gold Stars: 1
We will now have the incredible situation where England will be booed by some of their own fans before kick-off against the auld enemy in a major tournament.

Well doesn’t that make our so called fans look wonderful
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 161
Grimsbynewhope
June 10, 2021, 5:59pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +301
Gold Stars: 1
So if I don't or refuse to "take the knee" does that make me a racist?
No but booing people who do certainly makes me wonder
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 161
BobbyCummingsTackle
June 10, 2021, 6:04pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,194
Gold Stars: 291
Quoted from Grimsbynewhope
We will now have the incredible situation where England will be booed by some of their own fans before kick-off against the auld enemy in a major tournament.

Well doesn’t that make our so called fans look wonderful

To be honest, this would be the least of the things that make our supporters look "wonderful".....a short list hammered out in a few seconds:

Smashing up assorted cities across (mostly) Europe
No Surrender to the IRA being chanted
NF symbols regularly appearing on England flags
Chants about the war
The notorious visit to Auschwitz
and so on....

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 161
rancido
June 10, 2021, 6:25pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,532
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from ska face

I believe the phrase is “educated beyond your intelligence”.

Well Ska Face maybe you can expand on that statement? Are you implying that I am not an intelligent person? Would that be interpretated as "knowledge shaming" or because, maybe, I don't share your opinion?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 161
DB
June 10, 2021, 6:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,975
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from ska face
It’s a mystery how some of you thick fúckers have reached your 60s and 70s. Some of you haven’t got the sense you were born with, unless you just act performatively stupid on here as a hobby?

There are children more clued up than some of the biggest whingers on here.

I don't mind criticism, after all that is what this site is all about. If we all agreed how boring it would be. So when the above generalsed comment is made aimed at many in one particular age group, without any reason or justification you have to ask why.

Isn't this a type of prejudice against one particular age group? Some of us could have health issues, others may not be white! Surely a broadly banded raging diatribe only degrades the author?

I don't know the answers but what I know is that everybody over 60 has been through the mill of life, and are as a group wiser than any group of children. The elderly use their brain, whereas children use google because they know no other way of finding information. They haven't been on the earth long enough.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 161
ska face
June 10, 2021, 6:38pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Quoted from rancido

Well Ska Face maybe you can expand on that statement? Are you implying that I am not an intelligent person? Would that be interpretated as "knowledge shaming" or because, maybe, I don't share your opinion?

Please, continue to prove my point. This is very amusing.
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 161
golfer
June 10, 2021, 6:39pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,418
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from ska face
It’s a mystery how some of you thick fúckers have reached your 60s and 70s. Some of you haven’t got the sense you were born with, unless you just act performatively stupid on here as a hobby?

There are children more clued up than some of the biggest whingers on here.

Dimwit - why don't you lot turn your mirror round instead of the QUEENS portrait.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 161
rancido
June 10, 2021, 6:45pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,532
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from ska face

Please, continue to prove my point. This is very amusing.

What is amusing but also very enlightening and disturbing is that the you haven't answered my questions.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 161
17 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Croatia refuse to take the knee in Euro’s

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.