Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Tory Vermin
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 23 Guests

The last message you viewed in this thread was reply number 209.

Tory Vermin

This thread currently has 56,577 views. Print
96 Pages Prev ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Next All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
January 14, 2022, 12:22am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,123
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from LH
I reckon there are thousands of gammon heads exploding tonight trying to process how they can back Boris after his staff partied the night before the Queen buried Phillip. She could of course dissolve Parliament herself which would be unprecendented and finish Boris and the current cabinet off for good. Possibly literally depending how drunk off she is.

I'm no royalist, but the sight of her sat alone in St Georges chapel was the image of lockdown. She did what many of us did and obeyed the rules. I myself attended the funeral of my brother last year and we were only allowed 20 mourners due to the size limitations at the venue and some of the family had to remain outside. How many were at these parties?

The sheer number of parties being exposed is mind boggling. Two on the eve of the funeral of Prince Philip and one within an hour of a press conference telling us to follow the rules or else.

My mind goes back to those two female walkers in Derbyshire who were publicly humiliated and accused of 'having a picnic' because they were carrying 2 hot drinks with them. Perhaps if they'd had Tory party rosettes and a bottle of wine each, they would have been excused.

I've always hated the Tory party for their arrogance, greed and entitlement, but at least up to now they have kept their contempt for the working classes hidden behind closed doors. I thought Thatcher would never be surpassed on my loathing scale, but she has dropped to No 3 behind Bojo and Mogg.

How anyone can vote for them is beyond my comprehension.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 200 - 957
ginnywings
January 14, 2022, 12:40am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,123
Gold Stars: 548
A run down of all the parties revealed so far if anyone wants to keep count. Did they have time for work?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news.....ASL5YR?ocid=msedgntp
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 201 - 957
aldi_01
January 14, 2022, 5:55am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from ginnywings

I'm no royalist, but the sight of her sat alone in St Georges chapel was the image of lockdown. She did what many of us did and obeyed the rules. I myself attended the funeral of my brother last year and we were only allowed 20 mourners due to the size limitations at the venue and some of the family had to remain outside. How many were at these parties?

The sheer number of parties being exposed is mind boggling. Two on the eve of the funeral of Prince Philip and one within an hour of a press conference telling us to follow the rules or else.

My mind goes back to those two female walkers in Derbyshire who were publicly humiliated and accused of 'having a picnic' because they were carrying 2 hot drinks with them. Perhaps if they'd had Tory party rosettes and a bottle of wine each, they would have been excused.

I've always hated the Tory party for their arrogance, greed and entitlement, but at least up to now they have kept their contempt for the working classes hidden behind closed doors. I thought Thatcher would never be surpassed on my loathing scale, but she has dropped to No 3 behind Bojo and Mogg.

How anyone can vote for them is beyond my comprehension.

I’m with you on the Thatcher thing, may be not 3rd but she’s slipping in to second place behind Boris.

In some respects I’m not arsed they had parties, it’s the blatent hypocrisy and arrogance that’s the issue, and still they carry on as if nothing happened or it’s not a problem.

Zero ducking chance Boris has covid either, or a positive test. Purely tactical.

The Queen won’t dissolve Parliament and will be currently tied up spending tax payer money on top lawyers to defend her nonce son but, she did follow the rules. May be it was a clever PR move to do so but nonetheless, she did and she, like many others, say their alone to mourn the passing of her partner of many years. You don’t have to like the royal family but we’ve all a heart and in that moment, she was the same as any of us…then to hear and see that those girl privates, who are usually all about Queen and country, did exactly and proved what they are…selfish, self obsessed male masturbators

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 202 - 957
LH
January 14, 2022, 10:01am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,509
Gold Stars: 173
Nothing to do with PR - she’s got a sense of duty that is lacking in the government and sadly a number of people in the public too.
Private Message
Reply: 203 - 957
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
January 14, 2022, 7:33pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,824
Gold Stars: 553
Have you heard about this competition to design a dessert to celebrate the Queen’s jubilee?

I think Bojo, Mogg et al have already won with their Eton Mess.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 204 - 957
Manchester Mariner
January 14, 2022, 8:30pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Tweet 1481990851572154369 will appear here...

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 205 - 957
ska face
January 14, 2022, 8:41pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,658
Gold Stars: 847
All the Tory voters on here, wonder if any of their loved ones ended up in the ground while their overlords were getting píssed and racking up lines in Downing St?

I’d laugh like a fúcking drain.
Private Message
Reply: 206 - 957
Humbercod
January 14, 2022, 9:54pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,494
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from ska face
All the Tory voters on here, wonder if any of their loved ones ended up in the ground while their overlords were getting píssed and racking up lines in Downing St?

I’d laugh like a fúcking drain.

The vile extreme left for you full of hate🙁
I don’t regret voting for the party that is Conservative in name only, but that’s only because the other option would of been the CCP funded Labour Party.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 207 - 957
ska face
January 15, 2022, 7:03am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,658
Gold Stars: 847
Quoted from Humbercod

The vile extreme left for you full of hate🙁
I don’t regret voting for the party that is Conservative in name only, but that’s only because the other option would of been the CCP funded Labour Party.

Full of hate? Absolutely, not sure why anyone would expect anything different.

120,000 dead from austerity, windrush, Grenfell, Yemen, Manchester Arena, destitution for millions and people voted for more of the same? Fúck em, I say. Beneath contempt and I hope they see some consequences of their actions.
Private Message
Reply: 208 - 957
Stadium
January 15, 2022, 12:17pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Here's the local "MP" (loosest possible terms) on important business.

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/cleethorpes-mp-writes-wilko-ceo-6497653

"Although it’s not a matter for government"

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 209 - 957
96 Pages Prev ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Tory Vermin

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.