Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Siriki Dembele
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 240 Guests

Siriki Dembele

This thread currently has 78,885 views. Print
32 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Next All Recommend Thread
jamesgtfc
April 11, 2021, 11:09pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,957
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

None of the above.

Neither is your list of scenarios an exhaustive list of why I would know this

Understand this, I am not in receipt of this information by way of some sort of exclusive. It’s not hidden information as it’s being discussed out there by various people. Not majorly being discussed, but certainly it’s known information regarding Dembele, Posh and Town

Why don't you post a link to where this is being discussed?

Or is it information that has openly been discussed in the boardroom and you are duty bound not to disclose it, just like you were duty bound to roll over and let John accept questionable money back in December?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 314
DB
April 11, 2021, 11:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.48
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,002
Gold Stars: 386
You know what I'm like Fillipe, don't give up till I get a sensible answer and not a load misleading twaddle. Then I realised it's DB chasing FN.

Or as some may say

Dog with Bone, chasing Fooking Nutter

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 314
HerveJosse
April 11, 2021, 11:11pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.89
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,207
Gold Stars: 144
Why is this narcissistic wind up playing on our anxiety at being shafted yet again with no evidence or logic to back it up still continuing ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 314
DB
April 11, 2021, 11:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.48
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,002
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from HerveJosse
Why is this narcissistic wind up playing on our anxiety at being shafted yet again with no evidence or logic to back it up still continuing ?

Baby rattle syndrome!

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 314
Fillipe Noche
April 12, 2021, 6:28am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from DB
You know what I'm like Fillipe, don't give up till I get a sensible answer and not a load misleading twaddle. Then I realised it's DB chasing FN.

Or as some may say

Dog with Bone, chasing Fooking Nutter

Well then I think you need to learn that this messageboard isn’t all about you or I. Your dog with bone approach must be getting tiresome for the other readers and contributors to this page.

Look, I merely saw a post regarding Dembele, read it, and contributed to it with information I am aware of, in order to correct an inaccuracy. Nothing more and nothing less.

There’s nothing mysterious about it, it’s just factual information, which I don’t believe is secret. If it was confidential information, then I don’t think for a moment that I would have been told about it.

I’m not a narcissist, I’m not poking a bear for a reaction. I am merely taking an interest in a discussion board focused on my football club. I contribute when I have something to say, and only ever contribute with things I know to be truth and fact

That’s all DB, other than to ask you to try to be less judgemental and to cease with your offensive remarks and name calling please
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 314
aldi_01
April 12, 2021, 8:10am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Well then I think you need to learn that this messageboard isn’t all about you or I. Your dog with bone approach must be getting tiresome for the other readers and contributors to this page.

Look, I merely saw a post regarding Dembele, read it, and contributed to it with information I am aware of, in order to correct an inaccuracy. Nothing more and nothing less.

There’s nothing mysterious about it, it’s just factual information, which I don’t believe is secret. If it was confidential information, then I don’t think for a moment that I would have been told about it.

I’m not a narcissist, I’m not poking a bear for a reaction. I am merely taking an interest in a discussion board focused on my football club. I contribute when I have something to say, and only ever contribute with things I know to be truth and fact

That’s all DB, other than to ask you to try to be less judgemental and to cease with your offensive remarks and name calling please

Nope...not tiresome at all.

I mean given the ineptitude of Fenty I’m fully expecting us to probably have to pay Peterborough something when they sell Dembele...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 115 - 314
golfer
April 12, 2021, 8:29am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,428
Gold Stars: 116
His contract runs out end of June - don't believe there is an extension clause. Celtic are still interested but if they hang on they will get him for free so nothing for us
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 314
Fillipe Noche
April 12, 2021, 8:33am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from golfer
His contract runs out end of June - don't believe there is an extension clause. Celtic are still interested but if they hang on they will get him for free so nothing for us

And the winner is you my friend. 👏👏👏
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 117 - 314
jamesgtfc
April 12, 2021, 8:40am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,957
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from golfer

His contract runs out in June 2022...

https://www.67hailhail.com/news/siriki-dembele-contract-flux-celtic-could-land-bargain/amp/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 118 - 314
golfer
April 12, 2021, 9:32am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,428
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from jamesgtfc

???  Transfer Market says end June 21 - has he signed an extension  ???
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 119 - 314
32 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Siriki Dembele

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.