Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Siriki Dembele
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 256 Guests

Siriki Dembele

This thread currently has 78,801 views. Print
32 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Fillipe Noche
April 11, 2021, 6:27pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from Green27

Speaking of damaging accusations isn’t this the same? I doubt Mr Principle Blunder would like you throwing information out in to the world which is either A private and not for public consumption or B a complete falsehood.

If it’s true it is completely Mr Principle Blunder and £3grand chairman in a nutshell. Let’s hope we get a friendly out of it.

Hey let me tell you, that I have no loyalty to John Fenty. Why would I have?

But also let me clarify that informing you of the nature of the Dembele situation has nothing to do with information that has come to me from John, Ian or anyone at GTFC. There is more than one party involved in the Dembele sale agreement and the activity since then. The nature of the sell on clause is clearly not a matter of privacy, as it’s out there.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 314
jamesgtfc
April 11, 2021, 7:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,941
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Hey let me tell you, that I have no loyalty to John Fenty. Why would I have?

But also let me clarify that informing you of the nature of the Dembele situation has nothing to do with information that has come to me from John, Ian or anyone at GTFC. There is more than one party involved in the Dembele sale agreement and the activity since then. The nature of the sell on clause is clearly not a matter of privacy, as it’s out there.

One thing I hope to see the back of next month is grown men from the inner-circle creating cryptic and condescending usernames. I wouldn't expect Stockwood or Pettit to come on here under the usernames ForexMetal or AndreasGrande or even worse, something like getyourfactsright.

I mean it really is pathetic that the owner of a football club signs up to a forum using an aggressive username like getyourfactsright in the first place. We really have become a laughing stock, of which you are clearly part of.

For grown men in their 50's and 60's it really is pathetic.

Here's to the future. I would love to see the new owners on here having engaging and intelligent conversation openly.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 314
ska face
April 11, 2021, 7:21pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,558
Gold Stars: 839

Not a wind up at all. The last January transfer window was the final transfer window that applied to any sell on clauses in that particular players sale agreement.

lmao, oxygen must be running low in the fürherbunker if that’s the best you can come up with. Can just picture Fenty on the phone now;

“Yes, £100k is great, oh and we’d like a sell on clause too...yes...25%, yes...oh, only for 18 months of the 3-year deal...mmmhmmm, yes I realise that he’d be at maximum possible value 1 year before the end of his contract, but we’re happy to end that clause 6 months prior...pleasure’s all mine, toodle pip”

The bloke’s an idiot, but not that stupid.
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 314
HerveJosse
April 11, 2021, 8:52pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,184
Gold Stars: 139
While my reading of Notche to date having only been on the board for a month has been that he is a narsaccist who thrives on wind up he has until this weekend demonstrated enough intelligence not to be written of completely,. However this weekend a number of posts have been total nonsense.. perhaps the takeover deal has tipped him over the edge.  No club however badly run would have a sell on clause which expired before the players contract with his new club expired and I am sure I don’t need to explain why
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 314
jamesgtfc
April 11, 2021, 9:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,941
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from HerveJosse
While my reading of Notche to date having only been on the board for a month has been that he is a narsaccist who thrives on wind up he has until this weekend demonstrated enough intelligence not to be written of completely,. However this weekend a number of posts have been total nonsense.. perhaps the takeover deal has tipped him over the edge.  No club however badly run would have a sell on clause which expired before the players contract with his new club expired and I am sure I don’t need to explain why

Maybe Mr Noche would care to let us know.

I bet Darragh MacAnthony and Barry Fry will be the only people sorry to see the back of Fenty and Day if it's true.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 314
Fillipe Noche
April 11, 2021, 10:21pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from HerveJosse

Please yourself

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 314
Fillipe Noche
April 11, 2021, 10:24pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Maybe Mr Noche would care to let us know.

I bet Darragh MacAnthony and Barry Fry will be the only people sorry to see the back of Fenty and Day if it's true.

I’m sorry James I’m unable to tell you why. I’m only able to inform you that it is the case in respect of the Dembele contract

I wish it wasn’t the case as I’d love a little windfall to land on our club
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 314
KingstonMariner
April 11, 2021, 10:26pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218

I couldn’t possibly comment on how I know this. Sorry to disappoint, but I can categorically tell you that it is fact

So either you are lying about this aspect of the contract being ‘fact’;
Or you are lying about not being employed by the club or a director of the club;
Or someone has broken commercially confidentiality.

Which is it Phil?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 314
DB
April 11, 2021, 10:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,972
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from KingstonMariner

So either you are lying about this aspect of the contract being ‘fact’;
Or you are lying about not being employed by the club or a director of the club;
Or someone has broken commercially confidentiality.

Which is it Phil?

Please wait your turn in the queue KM. Over 4 hours ago I asked:-

"Only somebody present at the signing would know this; or somebody who knows what the contract said ie actually read it, or a custodian of it.

You tell us that you have no connection with Fenty and that you are merely a supporter like the rest of us. So how did you come by this information?"

I'm still waiting for the answer, but not holding my breath. Don't forget that he is also the person who said:-
"Hey let me tell you, that I have no loyalty to John Fenty."

So we may be in for a long wait, on the other hand, Fillipi may come up with something totally irrelevant, designed not to answer simple questions and deflect them.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 314
KingstonMariner
April 11, 2021, 10:45pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from DB

Please wait your turn in the queue KM. Over 4 hours ago I asked:-

"Only somebody present at the signing would know this; or somebody who knows what the contract said ie actually read it, or a custodian of it.

You tell us that you have no connection with Fenty and that you are merely a supporter like the rest of us. So how did you come by this information?"

I'm still waiting for the answer, but not holding my breath. Don't forget that he is also the person who said:-
"Hey let me tell you, that I have no loyalty to John Fenty."

So we may be in for a long wait, on the other hand, Fillipi may come up with something totally irrelevant, designed not to answer simple questions and deflect them.

I think you’ve been waiting 4 months for a straight answer DB, never mind 4 hours.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 314
32 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Siriki Dembele

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.