Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Siriki Dembele
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 156 Guests

Siriki Dembele

This thread currently has 78,797 views. Print
32 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Poojah
January 25, 2021, 5:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,418
Gold Stars: 1,499
Quoted from moosey_club
I presume you cropped the picture to cut Berrett out when you got home

Why do that when he’d just scored a crucial late equaliser? A very important goal in the context of that season.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 314
Bristol Mariner
January 25, 2021, 5:43pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from Boris Johnson
Must have improved 200% since leaving here, id have him and Clifton as the 2 worst players Ive ever seen

You don’t go, Imp.

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 314
moosey_club
January 25, 2021, 7:53pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,197
Gold Stars: 224
Quoted from Poojah

Why do that when he’d just scored a crucial late equaliser? A very important goal in the context of that season.

Last night I took a trip down GTFC memory lane on you tube......partly out of frustration of our current position and performances and partly out of curiosity.

Having watched a few classics highlights , West Ham, Sunderland, Leicester, Jevons@Anfield I jumped to our "first game back" ....Morecambe...now this was partly to see us win a game but also part curiousity as I couldn't remember the starting 11 that day.

And who stood out as being the most incompetent player and also wearing bright yellow boots to the bargain...James fking Berrett. Had genuinely forgotten he existed until I watched the highlights...as I had Sean McAllister .....jesus what an engine room that was with Luke Summerfield in there as well.

It dawned on me as I watched......we just havnt progressed an inch since we returned to the League...which watching that line up says something. Are we on permanent manager no 6 now since returning to the League ?
God I hope this takeover goes through and changes the way this club is run forever so people in the future dont have to ask a player of James Berretts standing for a fking selfie.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 314
ginnywings
January 25, 2021, 8:27pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from moosey_club

Last night I took a trip down GTFC memory lane on you tube......partly out of frustration of our current position and performances and partly out of curiosity.

Having watched a few classics highlights , West Ham, Sunderland, Leicester, Jevons@Anfield I jumped to our "first game back" ....Morecambe...now this was partly to see us win a game but also part curiousity as I couldn't remember the starting 11 that day.

And who stood out as being the most incompetent player and also wearing bright yellow boots to the bargain...James fking Berrett. Had genuinely forgotten he existed until I watched the highlights...as I had Sean McAllister .....jesus what an engine room that was with Luke Summerfield in there as well.

It dawned on me as I watched......we just havnt progressed an inch since we returned to the League...which watching that line up says something. Are we on permanent manager no 6 now since returning to the League ?
God I hope this takeover goes through and changes the way this club is run forever so people in the future dont have to ask a player of James Berretts standing for a fking selfie.

That's all true but the poster never said he had a selfie with Berrett, but with Rose and Dembele. He said it was after the game Berrett scored in, which narrows the actual game down no end.  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 314
Davec
January 25, 2021, 8:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from moosey_club

I actually thought Berrett played quite well in that first game against Morecambe, and having just watched the same highlights as you have I still think he had a decent game that day.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 314
KingstonMariner
January 25, 2021, 8:43pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from moosey_club

Not only have we not progressed, we’ve regressed.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 314
moosey_club
January 25, 2021, 8:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Davec

I actually thought Berrett played quite well in that first game against Morecambe, and having just watched the same highlights as you have I still think he had a decent game that day.

So the several attempts/chances he had that he blazed over the bar ??
The guy was terrible.

2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 314
moosey_club
January 25, 2021, 8:57pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

That's all true but the poster never said he had a selfie with Berrett, but with Rose and Dembele. He said it was after the game Berrett scored in, which narrows the actual game down no end.  

So he did, ooops ,  .......anyway ....fck off with your "facts" nothing to do with you.....my point still stands...Berrett was gash.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 314
ginnywings
January 25, 2021, 9:32pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from moosey_club

So he did, ooops ,  .......anyway ....fck off with your "facts" nothing to do with you.....my point still stands...Berrett was gash.  

Was protecting the poor guys honour from a terrible slur.  

Yes, Berrett was gash, I totally agree.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 314
Davec
January 25, 2021, 9:35pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from moosey_club

So the several attempts/chances he had that he blazed over the bar ??
The guy was terrible.

I'm not saying he was good for us overall as overall he was excrement, i just thought he played well in his first game for us
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 314
32 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Siriki Dembele

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.