Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Mysterious car/bloke at BP
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 15 Guests

Mysterious car/bloke at BP

This thread currently has 22,711 views. Print
19 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Recommend Thread
arryarryarry
November 13, 2019, 5:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Maringer

He's not a Marxist, doesn't hate everything about our country and way of life and isn't a friend of terrorist organisations. That's a 100% record there, but not in the right way.

A lifelong campaigner for peace isn't a friend of terrorist organisations, even if they enter into dialogue with them. Just like, ooh, the Thatcher and Major governments did with the IRA, in fact.

No he just hates Jews.
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 186
jamesgtfc
November 13, 2019, 5:28pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,813
Gold Stars: 187
Back on subject, maybe the person in this Rolls Royce was a debt collector looking for approximately £600k.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 186
Rik e B
November 13, 2019, 5:31pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
The Zimbabwe thing was plucked out of the air, I don't have the time to delve into things as much as you seemingly do but as far as I'm aware, simply printing money can only be done to a certain degree as I remember the US considering or doing during credit crisis but could only go so far.

I appreciate your knowledge on such and some matters though I do think some is heavily focused in one direction whilst being blind to shenigans on the side supported. As humans we all guilty if not careful of reading and accepting what fits our world view and card must be taken to try and view matters from different angles and opinions to try gain a clearer overview.

Im as guilty as any at times but do try to skim sources from all spectrums to try garnish a bit of an overview. Unfortunately there a ton of 'fake news' and often it's the ones that screaming fake news that actually the proponents of it.

Whichever way you look there's usually some uber-rich puppetmasters f**king us all over to fill their endless greed. Take Greta Thurnberg, yes we have a problem but I should be able to point out the huge firms and organisations behind her who stand to gain massively from any Green Bill without being screamed at as a climate denyer.

I have further points but making myself late for work!

As well as boring plenty I'm sure....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 186
Malta_Mariner_90
November 13, 2019, 5:34pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +796
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

That was my best attempt at being shouty!!🙄

It does not seem to have had the desired affect sadly  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 186
Fishy clapper
November 13, 2019, 5:47pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +78
Gold Stars: 14
You lost me at binders
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 186
Northbank Mariner
November 13, 2019, 5:47pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,391
Gold Stars: 170
Quoted from Malta_Mariner_90

It does not seem to have had the desired affect sadly  

Reckon this lot have been using the same "how to listen to me" book my missus has!!...🤭🤭
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 186
Maringer
November 13, 2019, 6:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,140
Gold Stars: 180
Quoted from arryarryarry

No he just hates Jews.

Also incorrect.

Unless you're one of those trying to redefine criticism of Israeli government policy as being an antisemitic act. This is what many of those accusing Labour of antisemitism are actually doing, which is just ridiculous.

I do wonder, however, if all the accusations of antisemitism are going to win Labour more of the muslim vote!  

Ain't religion crap?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 186
grimsby pete
November 13, 2019, 6:13pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Quoted from Maringer

Ain't religion crap?

Although I respect your views I mainly disagree with you,

BUT

On this quote I am with you 100%  

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 186
gaz57
November 13, 2019, 6:25pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +993
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Rik e B
Doesn't make you right either Kingston. In my opinion If you think Commie Corbyn would be good for the country you need your head testing!

"Jeremy Corbyn’s fitness for office was questioned today by three former Labour MPs who urged voters to back Boris Johnson instead.

Ian Austin, who worked a special adviser for Gordon Brown and in Downing Street, said that Mr Corbyn was an “extremist” who is “completely unfit” to be prime minister and told The Times that he would be voting for the Conservatives on election day.

“Voting for anybody other than Boris Johnson risks Corbyn getting into No 10 and I think that would be a disaster for Britain,” he said.
"

And I don't see why Brexit Party are at all devisive or should be lumped alongside BNP 🙄 They are no more so than the Liberal (un)democrats and if they were to hold a function at McMenemy's despite loathing their stance I wouldn't begrudge them and would welcome more income for the club.

I don't see their being vast swathes of rent-a-mob (il)liberal extremists foaming at the mouth in BP carpark come Thursday.

Personally, well done to the Club for welcoming people who represent the views of the vast majority of people in the area.

What concerns me is that everyone posting on here would I hope call out any racist at BP on match
day, but some would vote for Mr Johnson who has made racist comments. The comments not just by the spoken word but the written word for all to see.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 108 - 186
Heisenberg
November 13, 2019, 6:28pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +4,815
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Maringer

Also incorrect.

Unless you're one of those trying to redefine criticism of Israeli government policy as being an antisemitic act. This is what many of those accusing Labour of antisemitism are actually doing, which is just ridiculous.

I do wonder, however, if all the accusations of antisemitism are going to win Labour more of the muslim vote!  

Ain't religion crap?

I’m no fan of labour, but I agree with you here, this anti-semitism thing is a red herring - how dare they criticise the Israeli government?! Ridiculous.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 109 - 186
19 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Mysterious car/bloke at BP

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.