Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 16 Guests

Brexit

This thread currently has 77,453 views. Print
92 Pages Prev ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 Next All Recommend Thread
grimsby pete
December 13, 2019, 2:25am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,799
Gold Stars: 222
[quote=142]

Would you mind awfully me calling you a girl private and telling you to intercourse right off.

You typically remaining excrement house suggesting remainers are more intelligent.

The remain bullshit that has been peddled for the past 3 years was that another referendum would bring the country together was balderdash.

Clearly the Labour Party is getting a damn good kicking for ignoring much of its core support by ignoring the 2016  vote and if they had said they would accept that vote and leave the EU they could well have won tonight as the Conservative vote is not up that much .

So tough excrement.[/quote

Can I just add that what is intelligence ?

I never went to uni or got any senior positions in life.so I am not at the top of the intelligence scale.

But

Got by using my common sense and good planning that I could retire at 59 and I still have a good life and a new car every 3 years without having great wealth.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 850 - 918
Bawmariner
December 13, 2019, 2:37am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Approval: +331
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from arryarryarry

Would you mind awfully me calling you a girl private and telling you to intercourse right off.

You typically remaining excrement house suggesting remainers are more intelligent.

The remain bullshit that has been peddled for the past 3 years was that another referendum would bring the country together was balderdash.

Clearly the Labour Party is getting a damn good kicking for ignoring much of its core support by ignoring the 2016  vote and if they had said they would accept that vote and leave the EU they could well have won tonight as the Conservative vote is not up that much .

So tough excrement.

You're right remainers are stupid. I don't understand why people voted for brexit but people have. I accept that. The more educated comment wasn't meant as a dig at brexiters although I can see why it came across like that. I didn't say more intelligent. I said better educated. University graduates overwhelmingly voted remain and are generally in higher paid jobs which makes it easier for them to move abroad. It's a statistic and i'm sorry if it came across as me talking down to brexiters.

The UK will now leave the EU. I just hope we take our time to get a good a trade deal and stay somewhat closely aligned as the result was close. I don't think brexit will be access especially not with a conservative government but I guess we'll wait and see. There is nobody left to hide behind for the tory party now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 851 - 918
Grimbiggs
December 13, 2019, 2:41am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / -4
Approval: +685
Quoted from grimsby pete
[quote=142]

I never went to uni or got any senior positions in life.so I am not at the top of the intelligence scale.

But

Got by using my common sense and good planning that I could retire at 59 and I still have a good life and a new car every 3 years without having great wealth.

Well said, if Labour hadn't betrayed its core vote this election would have been far closer. They have alot to learn, as they haven't got close to winning an election for over a decade now!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 852 - 918
Bawmariner
December 13, 2019, 2:44am
Beer Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete
[quote=142]

But

Exactly I know some very intelligent people who didn't go to uni but people who did generally have greater ability to move abroad which was my point. I work for a multinational company having to gone to uni so I could move abroad more easily than somebody working in jobs that require less qualifications.

The UK requires a mix of people to function. Remainers can't be ignored in the leaving process. Brexiters will get their way now but its dangerous for them to dictate everything and if brexit does go wrong they could quite easily encourage enough people that being back in the EU is a good idea.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 853 - 918
Bawmariner
December 13, 2019, 2:50am
Beer Drinker
Quoted from Grimbiggs

Well said, if Labour hadn't betrayed its core vote this election would have been far closer. They have alot to learn, as they haven't got close to winning an election for over a decade now!

I'd be interested to know why you think Labour have betrayed the core voters in The North /Wales. Is it just brexit or is there more to it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 854 - 918
Grimbiggs
December 13, 2019, 3:27am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Bawmariner

I'd be interested to know why you think Labour have betrayed the core voters in The North /Wales. Is it just brexit or is there more to it?

Yes Brexit is the main cause, the biggest Remainer of them all Jo Swinson, the Lib Dem leader lost her seat....regarding Labour, extreme left-wing politics and Jeremy Corbyn are very unpopular,  but there is also something fundamentally wrong when Labour are losing dozens of seats that have been Labour since WWII, including Tony Blairs old seat..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 855 - 918
Grimbiggs
December 13, 2019, 3:43am
Table Wine Drinker
Melanie Onn losing by over 7000 votes sums Labour's night up!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 856 - 918
arryarryarry
December 13, 2019, 3:48am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,039
Gold Stars: 116
Just drunk myself laughing, that stupid female dog Swinson kicked out of Parliament.
Private Message
Reply: 857 - 918
Rik e B
December 13, 2019, 6:26am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Finally we've had the opportunity to punish those elitist cretins who have thwarted the democratic will of the people for so long. I said they'd be made to pay at the ballot box as soon as the rats had the kahooners to agree to an Election and oh look, bye bye.

Absolutely made up we can now crack on with getting the Brexit process completed instead of constantly kicking down the can down the road and all the rest of their sickening skullduggery.

Also, great to see the people of Greater Grimsby finally see some sense like us Cleethorpes constituents,

Abandon your leave voting Northern heartlands and pay the ultimate price -kicked out of office! Yes it is the people who are sovereign and the people who are king makers! Think you know better than your electorate? Well today is your day of reckoning!

Kinda thankful that unelectable terrorist sympathising extreme Marxist Commie Corbyn was in charge at this crucial point in our history -a more centrist leader and they would have done better I'm sure.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 858 - 918
Rik e B
December 13, 2019, 7:26am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
BawMariner: Remainers tend to be more educated... Oh f**k off, should they get two votes for their supposed superior wisdom? I'd say the 'less educated' are more streetwise with their finger in the pulse of what is actually going on in areas that have been left behind.

Brexiteers should be more humble... How about Remoaners should be more gracious in defeat and accepting of democracy instead of all the sickening underhand tactics we've seen? Accept democracy and there wouldn't have been so much division. Its the screachinf remainers that have caused such division.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 859 - 918
92 Pages Prev ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.