Ipswin
February 5, 2018, 7:30pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Marinerz93

Mention the MP shares fiasco and maybe go into a bit of detail he'll soon invite you for a one to one.

Didn't work for me

I mentioned MPs shares, the kids flag, Mighty, running on the pitch at Braintree (him not me),Hurst going, Slade staying and every other PR gaffe and disaster I could think of thereby giving him lots to chat about and all he said was never to contact him again

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 111
MuddyWaters
February 5, 2018, 7:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,234
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Ipswin

Didn't work for me

I mentioned MPs shares, the kids flag, Mighty, running on the pitch at Braintree (him not me),Hurst going, Slade staying and every other PR gaffe and disaster I could think of thereby giving him lots to chat about and all he said was never to contact him again

It's that charm bypass you had, you vile sish  
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 111
ginnywings
February 5, 2018, 8:05pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,122
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from MuddyWaters

It's that charm bypass you had, you vile sish  

Think he may have meant Sith. Suffolk is in a galaxy, far far away.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 111
Fishy_fishtails
February 5, 2018, 8:51pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: -345
Quoted from Ipswin

Didn't work for me

When are you going to stop harping on and on about what JF said to you? Almost everyday since it happened have you posted it on one thread or another! Bored to tears of reading what he said to you now.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 111
Lincoln Mariner 56
February 5, 2018, 8:54pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,688
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from Fishy_fishtails

When are you going to stop harping on and on about what JF said to you? Almost everyday since it happened have you posted it on one thread or another! Bored to tears of reading what he said to you now.

Why what did he say must have missed it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 111
Marinerz93
February 5, 2018, 9:17pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1

To be fair to him he hasn't mentioned that he shock Johns hands before John got chance to wash them after having a slash which, is pretty much touching Fenty's winkie. Just imagine having a slash and as soon as you turn around there is someone with a stare in their eyes looking for a handshake or even worse waiting for you to come out of the toilet after having a crap. What kind of stalker is he.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 111
Fishy_fishtails
February 5, 2018, 9:45pm

Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

To be fair to him he hasn't mentioned that he shock Johns hands before John got chance to wash them after having a slash which, is pretty much touching Fenty's winkie. Just imagine having a slash and as soon as you turn around there is someone with a stare in their eyes looking for a handshake or even worse waiting for you to come out of the toilet after having a crap. What kind of stalker is he.

He hasn't mentioned that for a while now you mention it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 111
Marinerz93
February 5, 2018, 9:47pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1

He hasn't mentioned that for a while now you mention it.

Question is as you read it did you picture it.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 111
Fishy_fishtails
February 5, 2018, 9:50pm

Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Question is as you read it did you picture it.

Quite honestly the thought of those 2 post pee shaking hands hasn't entered my head as much as you'd think.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 111
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Message from Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.