Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › We're out of the EU!
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 11 Guests

We're out of the EU!

This thread currently has 40,039 views. Print
36 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Next All Recommend Thread
LH
June 24, 2016, 9:19pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,544
Gold Stars: 173
It's not like Pete to be easily swayed though is it? If remain had have won he'd no doubt telling us that's what he really wanted to happen and supporting the EU in a few weeks.
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 356
Neilo83
June 24, 2016, 9:25pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +263
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Hagrid

75%, as i stated earlier- if you bother to read other posts- of 18-24 year olds VOTED REMAIN. Yet we will bear the brunt of others decision making? You can say 25% voted to leave, but i can assure you, speak to many people in that age bracket, and you near enough get the same answer. Worry that our views have been ignored yet again, and insecurity about any future for ourselves and potential families

Ok so why are u bashing/slating the older generation saying that it wont have any affect on them? Do you not think that they have done this for there kids and grand children?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 121 - 356
Hagrid
June 24, 2016, 9:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,474
Gold Stars: 536
Quoted from Neilo83

Ok so why are u bashing/slating the older generation saying that it wont have any affect on them? Do you not think that they have done this for there kids and grand children?

Because it wont to the extent that it will hit my generation, i would be embarrased if my parents voted for us to leave the EU knowing what situation they would put there son in for the next god knows 7-8 years. We will agree to disagree on this, i cant at this moment in time see a single positive from the decision and unfortunately theres nothing we can do to change it now. Have to get on with it and suffer the inevitable consequences
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 356
Hagrid
June 24, 2016, 9:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,474
Gold Stars: 536
But i do respect your points and realise why you have voted to leave as detailed above^ i just dont agree with them
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 356
Golden fox
June 24, 2016, 9:35pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +339
Serious question - will all this effect our new stadium in anyway ? Sure there's meant to be an announcement near the end of June . Fox
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 124 - 356
grimsby pete
June 24, 2016, 9:43pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,800
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from LH
It's not like Pete to be easily swayed though is it? If remain had have won he'd no doubt telling us that's what he really wanted to happen and supporting the EU in a few weeks.

I am getting a bit fed up of your comments LH

Either stop replying to my posts or come and meet me in person at a match,

So we can discuss our differences   over a pint ,

As Friends ?

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 125 - 356
Ipswin
June 24, 2016, 9:53pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Neilo83

I am decidedly part of the 'older generation' and this ridiculous leave vote has done absolutely fuckall for my lad or his children, quite the opposite in fact, my investments for him and his girls lost £7500 before breakfast this morning.

Any oldies who really cared about the next two generations would have voted remain, not just for financial reasons but for jobs, growth, stability et al

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 126 - 356
Ipswin
June 24, 2016, 10:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Golden fox
Serious question - will all this effect our new stadium in anyway ? Sure there's meant to be an announcement near the end of June . Fox

Of course, we won't be building it in Spain anymore

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 127 - 356
Grim74
June 24, 2016, 10:41pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Well the usual patronising pessimistic suspects are all out in force on here today I see, but Ginny the resident liberal biggot has once again overstepped the mark with your disgracefull xenophobic accusations!!! do you realise how bitter you are? Screaming racist when a nation wants to govern itself and control immigration doesn't work anymore.

immigration was not top of my list for wanting out but I can understand why communities who have been heavily affected by it would vote for this reason, just look at Boston who had the highest percentage of leave votes tells its own story.

As for the economy there will be a bit of a rattle but it's not even been as bad as I expected, I see the FTSE finished the week where it started so doom merchant Maringer can stop wetting his pants, I will agree a recession is likely but this has been on the cards for whichever the outcome and Maringer knows this.

As for another Scottish referendum forget it oil now down from$100 to $45 a barrel, and will the people actually want to join a failing Union?

Good to see the the Germans French Australia USA and the Canadians have come out already and they all want to trade with us so we will be fine, the people have voted for a free country we are in control of our own destiny now we should all rejoice, once again thank you to all the people who voted and gave us our independence back.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 128 - 356
KingstonMariner
June 24, 2016, 10:48pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
For all you people expecting immigration to fall, Nigel Evans has just been on Radio 5 and when asked if and how much immigration would fall, he just kept repeating they will 'control it'. So after they dropped the idea of spending a big chink of the savings on the NHS, they are now back-peddling on immigration.

You've been duped.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 129 - 356
36 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › We're out of the EU!

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.