January 11, 2015, 4:14pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

I think we all are mate. But as previously mentioned before:

Do we want sh1t or bust entertaining football or solid displays gaining results? I can only go by the scraps of football I've seen town play this season, but, we are very predictable and lack that bit of flair/spark that the likes of neilson can bring. Am not surprised that the crowds are dwindling to sorry (by our standards) levels. I can't understand the negative nature of what blundell park has become. Yes, we've always had a go at players, and we always will, but the lack of atmosphere v Lincoln, even at 1-0 up, IMHO lost us a lot of impetuous and as BC mentioned in the op, this game is pivotal to this season and the club

I'd take boring 1-0 wins every day if it meant getting out of this Shiite division, I struggle with losing to part time teams I know I shouldn't but I do. I don't no the name of the man to get us out of this league but Im convinced it's not hurst
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 120
jonnyboy82
January 11, 2015, 4:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Maringer
Brucie is clearly a troll. Best thing to do is completely ignore his posts.

why ? because they dont agree with your over thinking all rosey in the garden crap ?

There are 2 camps on here, the one your in and the one others are in and just because you like to think you are more important because you happy clap is rubbish..

You keep happy clapping and let others say what they want to if they are not happy or dont agree with you.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 120
barralad
January 11, 2015, 4:39pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from jonnyboy82

why ? because they dont agree with your over thinking all rosey in the garden crap ?

There are 2 camps on here, the one your in and the one others are in and just because you like to think you are more important because you happy clap is rubbish..

You keep happy clapping and let others say what they want to if they are not happy or dont agree with you.

No, because he is offensive with every single word which comes from his keyboard. There are lots of people in the "Hurst Out" camp who, although I don't agree with them can understand from their reasoned approach where they are coming from. "Bruce" regrettably shows absolutely no quality in what he posts.

I can even partially understand your viewpoint but then you go and spoil it by accusing all of us who don't demand Hurst's head on a plate as "Happy Clappers". Most people who I choose to associate with football and GTFC wise wish things were better-we differ from others in what we think the solution is...

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 120
MuddyWaters
January 11, 2015, 4:49pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,242
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from jonnyboy82

There are no camps. Just because I want a change in the way the club is run doesn't mean I can't respect other peoples' opinions.
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 120
jonnyboy82
January 11, 2015, 4:53pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from MuddyWaters

There are no camps. Just because I want a change in the way the club is run doesn't mean I can't respect other peoples' opinions.

Yes there are  " camps", those who want a change and those that dont.

The respect of other peoples opinions is something you should take up with others on here..

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 120
Bruce Springsteen
January 11, 2015, 4:53pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +4 / -9
Approval: -315
Hurst Out and Out Now
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 120
GrimRob
January 11, 2015, 4:57pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Yes there are  " camps", those who want a change and those that dont.

The respect of other peoples opinions is something you should take up with others on here..

No camp is right either, just like there's not a right or wrong way to line up a football team. It's all about tolerance of the views of others, as events in the world have shown this week.. Nous sommes Grimsby.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 66 - 120
barralad
January 11, 2015, 5:01pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Well said Rob....

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 120
Bruce Springsteen
January 11, 2015, 5:01pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +4 / -9
Approval: -315
Je Suis drunk off
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 120
GrimRob
January 11, 2015, 5:12pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Bruce Springsteen
Je Suis drunk off

That is your permanent and natural state  I'm afraid it won't ever get better.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 69 - 120
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pivotal game

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.