11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
gobby
July 30, 2012, 4:30pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +776
Gold Stars: 7
I think it unfair that us younger posters get stick from you oldies................................
UTMM

The Icenian Predicition League  CHAMPION 2016/17
Beat The Clock Champion 2020/21 🏆 👏

My old man said follow the Town
And dont dilly dally on the way
We'll take Scunny in half a minute
We'll take Lincoln and all thats in it!

One Step Beyond.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 107
excusebeef
July 30, 2012, 4:31pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +296
Quoted from aaron rattray
There are some trolls on this board who know nothing about football and these threads what sometimes appear about an eco carrier

I think if you don't average at least 0.50 posts a day you should removed because they just post once in a bluemoon about random excrement

Totally disagree with you there. i love the Fishy and its a great place to read other people's comments and opinions, and, when necessary i like to voice my own opinion. I don't believe IMO that I post "random s**t" although I do respect that kids may read this board and I try not to use obscenties like you do in your posts. So apologies for my posts per visit ratio but I don't believe I should be removed.

In fact the reason I don't post on here is because, as this thread implies, there is too much rubbish around on the fishy at times and it does not justify a response or counter arguement
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 107
MuddyWaters
July 30, 2012, 4:50pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,265
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from 1054

Non football!

Now go back to spitting out your tea over the daily mail/express!

How is a thread about the future of an online football forum 'non-football'? As for the personal comment, that just shows your mentality if you need to make such a comment to back your argument-non-argument.
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 107
topuphere666
July 30, 2012, 5:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
The questions about GTFC would be a bit pants, i like opposition fans who come on here and give us a bit of excrement. I wouldn't be arsed to google Forest Green just to register on their forum etc..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 107
marinerian
July 30, 2012, 5:13pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from Alfie

I perceive that as racist!

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 107
upthestripes
July 30, 2012, 5:20pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
In the future the Fishy will be virtual and we'll all meet up as avatars made of light.
Our brains will have to be directly hooked up to the forum, so unfortunately a handful of posters won't be able to connect
Aaron will just about get online but will keep flickering on and off, therefore having to constantly ask people if they can see him.
Many people will be less quick to threaten or insult others when they can see how big they actually are, and knowing that they can also see who they are.

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 107
luda169
July 30, 2012, 6:03pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Quoted from upthestripes

You ARE Cleefish And I claim my £5

no/ your nearly right I.m his relation .utmm.nice win to morrow to kick start the season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 107
Rick12
July 30, 2012, 6:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from upthestripes
In the future the Fishy will be virtual and we'll all meet up as avatars made of light.
Our brains will have to be directly hooked up to the forum, so unfortunately a handful of posters won't be able to connect
Aaron will just about get online but will keep flickering on and off, therefore having to constantly ask people if they can see him.
Many people will be less quick to threaten or insult others when they can see how big they actually are, and knowing that they can also see who they are.
  like it

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 107
topuphere666
July 30, 2012, 6:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Haha I like it stripey man! Although anything I say on here to people I would also say in reality!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 107
Marinerz93
July 30, 2012, 6:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from marinerian

Also not everyone will agree or like you. I am sure a fair few posters can not stand me.

I only tolerate you because I have more hair and I am considerably much taller than yoooh  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 107
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › The future of The Fishy

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.