Rick12
July 30, 2012, 9:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from ginnywings

Agreed. Every bloody thread on here turns into an Aaron thread, this one included.

If you don't like what he says then block him or do as i do, which is to read his posts, have a little chuckle or shake of the head (or both) and move on to the next post.

I think Aaron ultimately means well though.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 107
STB
July 30, 2012, 9:53pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
The Fishy may be awash with cretins but at least they're GTFC cretins.
I'd rather share my view with a GTFC cretin than a professor from Barnsley.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 107
connorGTFC
July 30, 2012, 9:54pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +10 / -14
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner

but I saw similar with ConnorGTFC and he changed his attitude early on much as I did and now I think he's a decent poster. At the end of the day if you expect to to be treat like an adult then behave like one.

Thanks mate, much appreciated, should I ever meet you, I will shake your hand and in nineteen days time I will be able to buy you a pint legally
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 107
Wrawby_Mariner
July 30, 2012, 9:56pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from connorGTFC

Thanks mate, much appreciated, should I ever meet you, I will shake your hand and in nineteen days time I will be able to buy you a pint legally

First one is on me
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 93 - 107
voice of reason
July 30, 2012, 9:58pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Rick12
  I think Aaron ultimately means well though.

Whether he means well or not, he certainly doesn't do any harm to anyone... I mean you have idiots like, Um Bongo, who seemingly signed up to argue with him, people claiming to be his girlfriend, his dad and god knows who else...

You get the mensa crowd who want stimulating conversation and claim to be soooooo annoyed with every thread descending into 'a rattray thread' that they quote him constantly...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 107
Rick12
July 30, 2012, 10:01pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from voice of reason

Whether he means well or not, he certainly doesn't do any harm to anyone... I mean you have idiots like, Um Bongo, who seemingly signed up to argue with him, people claiming to be his girlfriend, his dad and god knows who else...

You get the mensa crowd who want stimulating conversation and claim to be soooooo annoyed with every thread descending into 'a rattray thread' that they quote him constantly...
   thats the spectre of life that society consists of all sorts

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 107
GYinScuntland
July 30, 2012, 10:04pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,210
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from ginnywings

Agreed. Every bloody thread on here turns into an Aaron thread, this one included.

If you don't like what he says then block him or do as i do, which is to read his posts, have a little chuckle or shake of the head (or both) and move on to the next post.

A few posters annoy me on here but i don't feel the need to point it out ad infinitum.

I also agree with most of Marinette's points.

You can please some of the posters all of the time and all of the posters some of the time, you will never please all of the posters all of the time. That's a good stance to take.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 107
Marinerz93
July 30, 2012, 10:11pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Maybe we should have an exclusive members board were the more refined among us can confabulate spondiforous compunctuations of the beautiful game.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 107
Rick12
July 30, 2012, 10:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93
Maybe we should have an exclusive members board were the more refined among us can confabulate spondiforous compunctuations of the beautiful game.

count me in  

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 107
connorGTFC
July 30, 2012, 10:14pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +10 / -14
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner

First one is on me

Bottle of drambuie if you please
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 107
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.