11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
July 30, 2012, 6:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,988
Gold Stars: 508
Aaron rattray sums this up, I try to help him with constructive critiscism negative reps me!  Just plain idiocy! Fishy for over 18's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 107
grimsby pete
July 30, 2012, 6:54pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
If a few more posters just thought for a minute before posting abuse,

AND

Thought," would I like it if someone said that to me" ?

They maybe would think twice,

Juat because I disagree with what someone says on here, does not give me the right to abuse them.

Politness cost nothing, if you do not have anything nice to say to a poster,

Say nothing, just post your views on the subject not the poster.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 107
aaron rattray
July 30, 2012, 7:21pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from Hagrid
Aaron rattray sums this up, I try to help him with constructive critiscism negative reps me!  Just plain idiocy! Fishy for over 18's

You gave me a negative rep first, if anybody gives me a plus i give them a plus but if anybody gives me a negative i give them a negative, simple

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 107
Wrawby_Mariner
July 30, 2012, 7:30pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Hagrid

This
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 63 - 107
marinerian
July 30, 2012, 7:33pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from Marinerz93

I only tolerate you because I have more hair and I am considerably much taller than yoooh  

But I only tolerate you because I take pitty on divs

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 107
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
July 30, 2012, 7:33pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
One reason why the Fishy has gone downhill a bit is that the club is not in an absolute nail biting will-we-won't-we-survive crisis like we were a year ago and for the previous two years before that. It's a fact of life that adversity gets people together better than anything.

The crisis over Newell, his sacking, the appointment and performance of Woods, the relegation, the performance of the first BSP season ............. it was all bad but it brought out the best in posters on here. I mean, at the moment would Poojah be writing his epic?

Things are not great but there is a general feeling the managers are doing OK, the signings have pleased the fans, the signs are good ....... so far. But once you've had a few penn'orth about Simon Ford or the new ground proposal, the other stuff doesn't excite us and it doesn't have the same kind of bite as discussing Woods' close season signings and pre-season training.

In fact it doesn't leave a massive amount to get your teeth into at all does it? So we get these childish posts and stupid insults that do no-one any good plus a few trolls who don't have anything better to do. Ignoring all that completely is the best way.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 107
Rick12
July 30, 2012, 7:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from aaron rattray

You gave me a negative rep first, if anybody gives me a plus i give them a plus but if anybody gives me a negative i give them a negative, simple
thats karma for you Aaron(what you give out you get back)  

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 107
I am Um Bongo
July 30, 2012, 7:35pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +35 / -7
Approval: +3
Quoted from aaron rattray

Um Bongo thinks this be the stupidest thing ever, and Um Bongo has read some stupid things.

I love you Um Bongo, we will be best friends forever <3
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 107
voice of reason
July 30, 2012, 7:39pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from I am Um Bongo

Um Bongo thinks this be the stupidest thing ever, and Um Bongo has read some stupid things.

Why don't you just leave him alone? You've been on his case since signing up...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 107
Rick12
July 30, 2012, 7:40pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45

Things are not great but there is a general feeling the managers are doing OK, the signings have pleased the fans, the signs are good ....... so far. But once you've had a few penn'orth about Simon Ford or the new ground proposal, the other stuff doesn't excite us and it doesn't have the same kind of bite as discussing Woods' close season signings and pre-season training..
only thing Ron is Scotts management style.Seems to f and blind a lot and expects a lot from the players (rightly so).However players are not machines and some do not not benefit from the "bawling" which strikes me which is something that is so symptomatic  of Scotts management style.Some players benefit from other forms of man-managment style (from what I have read from players in the game )

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 107
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › The future of The Fishy

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.