voice of reason
July 30, 2012, 1:04pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from STB

You aren't helping...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 107
STB
July 30, 2012, 1:07pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Let's be honest, there are (and always has been to my knowledge) around 25-30 posters on here that really know their stuff, a few that have some good stories to tell and hundreds that talk 8011ocks and contribute fkall.
Before you ask, I'm certainly not in the first category.  

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 107
aaron rattray
July 30, 2012, 1:07pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from Fishfinger
[/b]

Seriously?What a ridiculous thing to say. People can post whenever they like.Oh, and I love you how you say they post 'random excrement' !

Do i post about buying eco carriers? Do i start of a thread like the 1 minute ago 10 seconds ago ect just for the urine take?, or start a new thread to ask where i can buy fifa or football manager?

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 107
cmackenzie4
July 30, 2012, 1:10pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.26
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
But who are we to decide what is drivel or isn't, some people may find posts interesting and some may not, But I don't think there is any place for abuse on the fishy, There is always the block button to use though and as for Aaron we have to remember he is only a young lad.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 107
Southwark Mariner
July 30, 2012, 1:13pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,550
Gold Stars: 83
Quoted from sparkles

so basically, if you dont know enough about GTFC you arent welcome?? When I joined, I knew nothing. my fella asked me to go with him, I went, loved it and decided that if I ws going to start going regularly I should learn more about the team, the fans, the politics of the club.
Your idea seems a bit elitist to me.

I think the questions were easy stuff, and there is always google. Just a way of cutting out the bots.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 107
ExLeightonMariner
July 30, 2012, 1:14pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +4 / -6
Quoted from STB
Let's be honest, there are (and always has been to my knowledge) around 25-30 posters on here that really know their stuff, a few that have some good stories to tell and hundreds that talk 8011ocks and contribute fkall.
Before you ask, I'm certainly not in the first category.  

Or the second for that matter.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 107
STB
July 30, 2012, 1:16pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from ExLeightonMariner

Or the second for that matter.

I did ask for that.  

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 107
FishOutOfWater
July 30, 2012, 1:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from bradzmilne

Think blaming the school holidays is abit harsh, not to sure what children would come on an internet fourm to get a kick? The vast majority of 'children' (myself include) on here are genuine posters and you more than likely wouldnt even reliase that their younger than the rest of fourm, some dont have the knowledge compared to alot of you but they do try and its better them supporting their local club rather than Manure, Chelski etc
The trouble is more to do with trolls on here,  get rid of them in conjuction to the begining of the football season - The Fishy will be as good as new.

Well said!

Without sounding as if I'm patronising you, your posts show a level of maturity that some others don't so just keep at it!  

Anyone who is older in years than you who comes on here just craving attention or trying to wind up other posters maybe just that, older than you, but is probably way more immature so you rightly deserve to have your input heard
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 27 - 107
Alkalineroger
July 30, 2012, 1:35pm
Upper Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +61
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from aaron rattray

Do i post about buying eco carriers? Do i start of a thread like the 1 minute ago 10 seconds ago ect just for the urine take?, or start a new thread to ask where i can buy fifa or football manager?

Do you not remember your spate of endless polls??
Don't get me wrong Aaron I think your general quality of posts has improved greatly but you still post nonsense sometimes, your constant did anyone see me? Replies are a prime example of things which don't need to be said and contribute nothing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 107
Hagrid
July 30, 2012, 1:38pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,393
Gold Stars: 534
As a new poster, I hope I am not being victimised by the actions of others, I will not post drivel or balderdash or silly little troll messages, but post my views and how I see things. Not to the 10 posts a day of others as I am at work, but before anyone starts, no I aint no troll!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 107
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › The future of The Fishy

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.