Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Goodbye Fellow Fishy People
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 16 Guests

Goodbye Fellow Fishy People

This thread currently has 41,339 views. Print
37 Pages Prev ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All Recommend Thread
psgmariner
February 5, 2011, 3:42pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Non footy

Private Message
Reply: 280 - 362
RoboCod
February 5, 2011, 3:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from psgmariner
Non footy

But there is no footy today.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 281 - 362
BIGChris
February 5, 2011, 4:15pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Very pleased that Pete is with us and seemingly, ok.

I received a text last night regarding this and am pleased that so  many have shown compassion to a fellow Mariner, who many of you will never have met.

Lets hope Pete gets the help he needs and soon feels positive enough to visit BP again.
Private Message
Reply: 282 - 362
Rhys_Mariners
February 5, 2011, 4:17pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: +174
Gold Stars: 4
I read it all last night , but quite frankly i didn't know what to say , and still don't. Just glad he's okay
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 283 - 362
mariner paul
February 5, 2011, 5:49pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +30
come on now mariner pete whats this all about time to come clean and let us know what this is all about
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 284 - 362
GrimRob
February 5, 2011, 5:52pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,402
Gold Stars: 113
If Pete asks me to remove all or parts of the thread I will do. Personally I think it's a testament to what a forum like the Fishy can achieve. Many of our small online community may not know one another personally but we all share a common interest and look after one another, even away from games. Collectively I feel we did achieved something last night and this morning - it was a group thing, several inidividuals contributed different parts of the jigsaw. It shows the power of the Internet - it's often criticised and received bad press for its dark side, but I'd like it to stay up as a testimony to the Fishy's  contributors. But I respect Pete may feel differently as he's at the centre of it. Everyone else is peripheral.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 285 - 362
MarinerMatt24
February 5, 2011, 6:01pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +34 / -9
Approval: -1
Quoted from GrimRob
If Pete asks me to remove all or parts of the thread I will do. Personally I think it's a testament to what a forum like the Fishy can achieve. Many of our small online community may not know one another personally but we all share a common interest and look after one another, even away from games. Collectively I feel we did achieved something last night and this morning - it was a group thing, several inidividuals contributed different parts of the jigsaw. It shows the power of the Internet - it's often criticised and received bad press for its dark side, but I'd like it to stay up as a testimony to the Fishy's  contributors. But I respect Pete may feel differently as he's at the centre of it. Everyone else is peripheral.

i second that, it makes me glad, that i came and bought up my problems in the "non football topic"  

cos we're all here for each other, whether it's something good or bad...  

http://www.youtube.com/user/MarinerMatt24

<*(((((>< <*(((((><

COMON YOU MARINERS!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 286 - 362
cmackenzie4
February 5, 2011, 6:08pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from GrimRob

well said rob  

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 287 - 362
wembley_double98
February 5, 2011, 6:12pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +154
Quoted from GrimRob

Well put Rob, agreed, this will be Petes decision, I have read and understood VORs and Docs perspective but also some including myself have expressed our own experiences to hopefully help Pete in his way forward.

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.
The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 288 - 362
FishOutOfWater
February 5, 2011, 6:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from GrimRob

Echo those sentiments Rob...just pleased that Pete seems to be safe and sound.

And whilst this in the scheme of things might just be a "small on line community", everyone has shown that at the centre of it there is one big (black & white) heart!

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 289 - 362
37 Pages Prev ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Goodbye Fellow Fishy People

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.