Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 94 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,365 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... Next All Recommend Thread
0ld timer
February 8, 2010, 7:29pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +3
what a pair of sharp objects or one sharp object as somepeople seem to think .and btw in 48 years of watching town i dont ever seem to recall seeing the real mickleborough at bp
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 510 - 736
oldfootballer
February 8, 2010, 8:12pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +21 / -2
Approval: +8
[quote=1152]Jesus fucking christ... look at the time and date of all of 'Tim Mickleburgh's' posts and Grange Mariners'. Always within a couple of minutes of each other.

Shit, shit windup.[/quote
]

I said I would not comment again but I do think it is the same person posting, here is a challeng to the two of you, the next Town game if we can get permission would you both walk out on the pitch and shake hands.

Only joking John would not let politics come into Grimsby Town and I am off the same opinion.

I must say though it has been interesting, but I will say it again this is a Football site.not a political site
I am going to hide now and wait for the replys.and it is certainly my last post on the subject, Up the Mariners,
OLDFOOTBALLER

when the ball is on the ground everybody is the same size its what you do with the ball that matters m/http/thisis.co.uk/274236/signature/gtfc-soldier-aphanfc
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 511 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 8, 2010, 8:14pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Quoted from 0ld timer
what a pair of sharp objects or one sharp object as somepeople seem to think .and btw in 48 years of watching town i dont ever seem to recall seeing the real mickleborough at bp

I could say the same thing about you unless you're not the real old-timer.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 512 - 736
0ld timer
February 8, 2010, 8:18pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from TimMickleburgh

the probem with that sir is that the real tim mickleborough has his face in the paper on regular ocasions  . whilst i dont think you would know me as its been at least 8 years since my photo was last in the paper
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 513 - 736
oldfootballer
February 8, 2010, 8:20pm
Table Wine Drinker

OLDFOOTBALLER IS DAVE BOYLEN THATS IF YOU WERE GETTING MIXED UP WITH OLDTIMER

when the ball is on the ground everybody is the same size its what you do with the ball that matters m/http/thisis.co.uk/274236/signature/gtfc-soldier-aphanfc
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 514 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 8, 2010, 8:33pm
Table Wine Drinker
That goes for you as well Dave Boylen,for all I know you could be Angus Davidson.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 515 - 736
0ld timer
February 8, 2010, 8:34pm
Brandy Drinker
That goes for you as well Dave Boylen,for all I know you could be Angus Davidson.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 516 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 8, 2010, 8:37pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from 0ld timer

the probem with that sir is that the real tim mickleborough has his face in the paper on regular ocasions  . whilst i dont think you would know me as its been at least 8 years since my photo was last in the paper

I remember you now Sir,you tried to steal my thunder that week with your picture.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 517 - 736
swwf
February 8, 2010, 8:49pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Grangemariner, surely if you hate the system that is giving Mickleburgh all these benefits you'd be voting out the current government?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 518 - 736
oldfootballer
February 8, 2010, 9:25pm
Table Wine Drinker

How do you know Angus Davidson, he was a great friend of mine and a very good footballer who should never have been realeased from Town, made his debut for Town against West Ham United in a night football league cup match at Blundel Park and all three World Cup winners played for West Ham that night Geof Hurst, Martin Peters, and the great Bobby Moore, Town I think drew that night not to sure about that but we got beat in the second leg I believe.
OLDFOOTBALLER

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 519 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.