Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 215 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,224 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... Next All Recommend Thread
grangemariner
February 11, 2010, 3:04pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
That's 563 and counting.You still don't get it old chum.

I get it Tim, you're the one who has never had it, no wonder you're so frustrated, I bet Michelle Hurst from the telegraph is your type, she does resemble Olive from On the buses.
Private Message
Reply: 570 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 11, 2010, 9:38pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Have a go at me by all means old boy but personal attacks on Miss Hurst show you to be a disturbed individual.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 571 - 736
The_Laughing_Mariner
February 12, 2010, 7:35am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,041
Gold Stars: 10
Amazing,  This Thread now has more replies than Poojah's Classic

No accounting for taste

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 572 - 736
Theimperialcoroner
February 12, 2010, 9:28am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,239
Gold Stars: 102
The important thing is to keep this at  the top of the forum for as long as possible. I for one cannot wait to hear what grangemariner will spout out next.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 573 - 736
grangemariner
February 12, 2010, 2:27pm
Table Wine Drinker
Tim the PARASITE calling anyone 'distrubed'is a bit much, the ginger whinger gives the town a bad name, not much chance of him disturbing his PARASITIC routine by applying for a job is there? He's got more chance of popping his cherry than anyone employing him, what can he actually do? FOOK ALL! What a useless waste of space, he really is bone idle, the laziest person in the town and possibly entire country, you have to feel a bit sorry for him really, the butt of everyones jokes and ridiculed wherever he goes, he should get a clip around the ear and a boot up the bottom. as for the Grimsby Telegraph if they insist on printing his pointless excrement is it any wonder people regard the paper as nothing but a cheap tatty hack rag, the standards of journalism are a joke and the letters page is quite frankly an embarrassment, some people even boycott the paper because of his bullying, if you google Tim Mickleburgh unemployed you can see he's been blaming everyone but himself for years now, if he's too lazy to work, why should we have to fund this shameles creature? Go on Tim, disturb your routine, register with one of the agencies around town advertising jobs with immediate starts and surprise us all by actually getting a job. How much longer can this scrounger stay on the dole? He really is taking the urine.
Private Message
Reply: 574 - 736
grangemariner
February 12, 2010, 2:30pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from spoony
do you think tim has ever had sex with a woman?

serious question

[img]http://www.cassyput.clara.net/adult/adult_images/adult_nude_fat_girl.jpg[/img]

If that woman was black, Tim could pretend it's Gwen Guthrie and she could sing 'Got to have a J O B, if you want to be with me', even that wouldn't give him the incentive to get off his backside.
Private Message
Reply: 575 - 736
rancido
February 12, 2010, 4:07pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,607
Gold Stars: 96
By an amazing coincidence ( or not as the case may be ) there is a letter in tonights GET about the Tory poster on the fence of The Constitutional Clubs bowling green. The author of the letter has declined to leave his name and address , which is something the real Tim " can't work , won't work " Mickleburgh would never do. Will the real Tim Mickleburgh stand up please.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 576 - 736
Manchester Mariner
February 12, 2010, 4:29pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,818
Gold Stars: 41
When I need a bit of a laugh I just read the last couple of posts on this thread.

I reckon the only thing that keeps people reading the Telegraph these days are Citizen Mickelburgh's letters.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 577 - 736
grangemariner
February 12, 2010, 5:24pm
Table Wine Drinker
Actually, people are now boycotting the telegraph because of his bullying and reading the website rather than give GSMG hard earned money while they are imorally encouaging a PARASITE.

I was just in town and walked past the agency next to Lloyds pub, they are advertising jobs with an immediate start and inductions for next week, obviously this PARASITE won't be interested in actually WORKING for a living, so will you be applying for any of these jobs PARASITE?
Private Message
Reply: 578 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 12, 2010, 6:30pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Sorry to upset you Grange but it looks like I may have a contract soon to contribute for the Telegraph and Life in a weekly column.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 579 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.