Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 150 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 97,515 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... Next All Recommend Thread
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:34pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
It's the truth, Mickleburgh is of no use, when he is dead, he is only taking up space, can't we deport him to some country such as North Korea that uses excrement in landfill sites? He serves no purpose to this country and isn't even worth any recycle use, who wants a recycled PARASITE?
Private Message
Reply: 460 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:35pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
That was my Dad reading the thoughts of caring ,compassionate people like yourself whilst I was taking in a very good game but lacking the win my favourites desired.

I care about decency, you care about stealing taxpayers money.
Private Message
Reply: 461 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:38pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from swwf
"When he dies of laziness, we wouldn't even use him for research, he's of no use alive and about the same when he's dead."
What you are saying is truly disgusting. Why you don't you get a fooking life mate.

He is fooking useless, what he is doing is truly disgusting, why doesn't he get a fooking job, 'mate'?
Private Message
Reply: 462 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 7, 2010, 9:40pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
I thought the bicycle kick by Nathan Jarman was worth the equaliser.We need to find a goalscorer quickly!

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 463 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:46pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from swwf
"When he dies of laziness, we wouldn't even use him for research, he's of no use alive and about the same when he's dead."
What you are saying is truly disgusting. Why you don't you get a fooking life mate.

THIS IS TRUE:

I once went on holiday to Mexico and drunk from an unglazed cup.

I came home and noticed my bottom itching, I went to my GP and to my horror was infected by a 9 foot tapeworm, this PARASITE was living off me, I shat this PARASITE out and it was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. incredibly it's quite common. I now worm my cat and don't eat Pork unless it is cooked to burning point.

MICKLEBURGH IS A PARASITE, he needs to be flushed out.
Private Message
Reply: 464 - 736
swwf
February 7, 2010, 9:46pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Would you like to tell us all how you know all these 'details' about Mickleburgh's history then?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 465 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:48pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
I thought the bicycle kick by Nathan Jarman was worth the equaliser.We need to find a goalscorer quickly!

I thought you avoided agencies and were dodging work, you need to get a job QUICKLY.
Private Message
Reply: 466 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from swwf
Would you like to tell us all how you know all these 'details' about Mickleburgh's history then?

Common knowledge on the golf course, ask him if it's true or not,I say it is, over to you.....PARASITE.
Private Message
Reply: 467 - 736
swwf
February 7, 2010, 9:51pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Who exactly is on the golf course talking about Tim Mickleburgh. Stop being a complete idiot will you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 468 - 736
grangemariner
February 7, 2010, 9:52pm
Table Wine Drinker
swwf, prove my posts wrong......
Private Message
Reply: 469 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.